Part 25

Just a short update today! ☺️ hope you enjoy x

*Jamie's POV*

I wake, my head pounding and the room is spinning slightly. I turn over slowly and Dakota is still sleeping peacefully beside me. She looks beautiful as ever, her hair all over, no make up on, I smile whilst I watch her. I could watch her sleep forever. I move slowly to get out of bed, using the toilet before putting a top on and some shorts.

As I leave our room I close the bedroom door over careful to not wake her. I head downstairs to be greeted by Mel drinking coffee at the breakfast table. "Morning honey" she smiles to me and I smile back. "Morning, Dakota's still sleeping so I'm going to make her breakfast in bed. Did you want any?" I ask her, to which she shakes her head. "I already ate.. but thank you for offering" she smiles as she watches me.

I decide on making her pancakes with bacon and syrup. I make her a coffee, although she said it made her feel sick yesterday. I put it all on a tray and wonder off back upstairs, I open the door with my elbow and kick it over once I'm inside so it's closed but not fully shut. I rest the tray on the bedside table and sit on the edge of the bed, stroking Dakota's hair out her face as she stirs.

"Baby.. it's time to wake up" I say quietly and she murmurs, frowning in her sleep slightly. "It's after ten in the morning" I say and she smiles slightly, opening her eyes before closing them again. "Morning" I smile watching her.

Her eyes open again and she smiles shyly, yawning. "Mmm I can smell pancakes" she licks her lips as she sits up, I chuckle and lean across to get the tray, placing it on her lap gently. Her face lights up and she takes her knife and fork, cutting some of the pancake off and eating it.

"Mmm I love your pancakes" she grins rubbing her tired eyes as she carries on eating. "You want some?" She holds a bit out on the fork and I take it, chewing it. She watches me, her eyes glistening in the early sunlight.

"Thank you for my breakfast" she says once she's finished eating, she moves her tray to the bedside table and leans across to kiss me gently on the lips; her hands on each of my knees. "You're welcome baby" I say, laying back on the bed and pulling her closer to me.

"We'll head home soon.." she smiles, kissing my lips repeatedly. "Sounds good" I run my hand down her back, leaving it at the bottom of her back gently. She kisses me again once more and climbs off of me, pulling her dressing gown on.

"Was my mom downstairs?" She pouts and I nod, standing up and grabbing the tray. We both head downstairs and I sort the dirty pots out whilst she sits with her mom in the living room.

"We're going to head back to ours soon.. thank you for having us though mama, I've loved it" I hear Dakota say as I enter the living room. "I've loved having you both, you're welcome anytime coqui" Mel kisses her head and I smile as I sit down. "Yeah thanks Mel" I smile and she smiles back at me. "You're welcome sweet boy" she smiles, turning back to the tv to watch.

"Come on then, we should get back, I've missed Zeppelin" Dakota breaks the silence after a while as she stands up. I stand up too, we head to our rooms and change then pack our clothes.

Once we've said bye to everyone we head out to the car and I drive us home. Once home Dakota rushes out the car and straight inside to Zepp. I get the case and lock the car, walking in to see her laying on the floor and Zepp fussing around her, obviously excited to see his mommy again.

I take my phone out and snap a photo of them both. She giggles and sits up, Zepp lays beside her and rests his head against her stomach, making a slight whimpering noise.
"Hey what's up buddy?" She strokes his head, watching as he rubs his nose against her stomach.

"You don't think he, knows you're pregnant?" I say, leaning down to stroke his head too. She giggles and looks from me to Zepp. "Do you know mommy's having a baby?" She fusses his head and he leans up, licking her face whilst wagging his tail. I chuckle and stand back up, holding my hand out to help Dakota up.

"That's so cool.. he's going to be so protective over you now" I say pulling her closer. "That's so cute" she wrinkles her nose, giggling. I kiss her head and she pulls away. "Sooo, I'm going to sort a wash out and put it in, then we can have a bath? And get something to eat.." she wraps her arms around my waist, looking up at me.

"Sounds perfect baby. I'll go and start running a bath" I kiss her gently, she leans to kiss me again and I smile, pulling away and going upstairs. I start running the bath, putting her favourite lavender smelling bubble bath gel in, I set out a few fresh towels for us and place them on our towel warmer rack.

I go back to our room and she's undressing in there. I stand and watch her, gazing at her perfect body. The slight swell of her stomach and breasts as her body is changing to accommodate our baby. "You are so beautiful" I whisper, she looks over to me, just her pants on, smiling shyly.

"Look, I'm starting to bloat like the doctor said" she giggles running her hand over her stomach that's poking out slightly. I smile and wonder over to her, kissing her gently whilst I rest my hand over hers.

"I can't wait to see you with a bump. You're going to look so beautiful." I say against her lips, kissing her again. She smiles shyly and gazes up at me. "I love you." She tip toes to kiss me.

"I love you.." I smile, taking her hand and leading her to the bathroom. She slips her underwear off and climb into the bath, I take my clothes off and climb in behind her. She leans back and rests her head on my shoulder, our hand intertwined together on her stomach.

"I was thinking, after the scan we have in a few weeks, we can book flights for your family to come over??" She looks to me before carrying on. "And we can have them stay here, my mom and dad can come over, me and you can figure out a way of telling them. Then we'll have a get together here.. or my moms I'm sure she'd love to host it. Your sister can come over and then we'll tell everyone else?" she giggles a little and I listen to her, gazing at her.

"I think it sounds perfect baby..." I grin, leaning to kiss her. "Okay, I don't want you to feel like I'm taking over it all. If you wanted to wait a little longer to tell them we can" She rambles a bit and I kiss her to make her stop. "I'm fine with telling them now. I'm so excited I don't think I can wait any longer" I smiles shyly. "Me too.. my mom clicked on to me not drinking last night" She pouts and I chuckle.

We take it in turns to wash each other's hair, once we're done we get out and dry ourselves, Dakota puts one of my tops on with some hot pant shorts, she ties her wet hair into a messy bun. I empty the water and then dress into a pair of boxers with shorts over them.

--
We've just finished eating our dinner which was chicken fajitas. Dakota's got her head resting on my lap laying down as we watch a film. I'm just flicking through my phone on the internet.

"Baby, we could get something like this to give to our parents, about the baby.." I say, showing her a photo of the card that says 'what do you get a mom who has everything?' With a gold panel you have to scratch that says 'a grandchild' underneath.

"that's beautiful. I love that! Order them" she grins and watches as I order two mom ones and two dad ones. "I want to make Dulcie something cute.. they have them new sibling books and then you can make little packs for 'big sisters to be' I think she'd love that" she wrinkles her nose and I nod.

"Shes going to be so excited. I can't wait for her to know" I smile and she nods her head. "Me too! My sisters are gonna be so excited" she giggles and I smile. "I think everyone's going to be happy" I kiss her head gently and she nods, agreeing with me.

Comments appreciated!☺️