Part 79

This ones just a small one today, sorry guys! I hope you enjoy x

*Jamie's POV*

I've been in Ireland for two days. I miss Dakota and Charlotte but I'm having fun with my family and getting to catch up with the lads I used to go school with. Tonight is my official bachelor party and my dad tells me nothing except there's big plans.

Once I'm ready I head downstairs and through to Sam in the lounge. "You be on your best behaviour tonight mister, don't go jeopardising things with Dakota" she shakes her finger at me and I frown as I sit beside her. "What makes you say that? And, I'm not stupid.. I wouldn't ever look at anybody else, she's more than enough for me" I smile shyly.

"I'm just making sure.. I've never seen you this happy before, not even with Amelia" she says softly and it warms my heart. "Mine and Dakota's love is one I've never had before.. nothing was rushed between us.. I knew her for nearly four years before we became a couple.." I pause, looking to my fingers as I feel a lump in my throat.

"We built the trust and we looked after each other way before anything happened.. it's funny though, from first seeing her i always knew she was what I needed.. what I wanted" I look to Sam and she's grinning. "That makes me sound terrible because I was with Amelia then but the shit between me and her was empty. The only reason I stayed for as long as I did was for Dulcie.. I didn't want to lose her" I smile shyly as Sam rubs my hand.

"Me and your father hated the way you was being treated by Amelia.. there was many times I wanted to say something to her about it actually" she chuckles. "When you first told us about Dakota we was worried, but we met her and she was amazing. She was great with Dulcie too, we realised she was what you deserved.. we both love how happy and free she makes you" Sam says as I blind back tears, pulling her into my arms.

"I really appreciate it.. and I appreciate everything you and dad do for me" I kiss her head and she's taken aback at first, but she smiles shyly, kissing my cheek. "You're welcome" she smiles. "We're so glad you're going to be part of our big day too.." I grin and she chuckles softly. "That means the world to me" she rubs my arm. "have you spoke to her today?" She asks me and I shake my head.

"Dad and Don said I can't speak to her whilst I'm with the lads" I chuckle a bit. "I miss her so much though.. and Charlotte" I smile shyly and Sam grins, looking around. "Well look, it seems no one is around, so you go phone your girl, I'll cover for you" she winks, squeezing my hand before getting up and walking to the kitchen.

I grab my phone and head up to my room, locking the door behind me. I dial Dakota's number, praying she isn't busy.
"I thought I wasn't allowed to hear from you?" She giggles softly as she answers and my heart beats faster.
"God I've missed your voice" I groan, laughing. "Sam helped me sneak off to call, I miss you so much" I say quietly and she giggles again.

"That's so naughty.. but i miss you too" she says, her voice soft. She sounds sleepy.
"Are you okay? Did I wake you?" I ask
"I'm okay.. and yes you woke me, but I don't care" she giggles. "Are you okay?" She asks
"I'm okay.. how is Charlotte?" I smile down the phone as I hear Charlotte babbling softly.
"She's fine, she's just telling me that she misses daddy but we hope he's having fun" she giggles and I grin.

"My girls.. I love you both so much" I grin down the phone. "We love you very much too.. now, we don't want you getting into trouble and my mama is coming over for the night; so we'll let you go" she yawns softly and I smile.
"Okay baby.. make sure you get some sleep okay? I can't wait to come home to you both"
"We can't wait for daddy to be home, but you deserve to have fun.." I sense her smile.

"I love you, goodnight baby" I say to her and she giggles.
"Be a good boy.. goodnight I love you" she says but the line doesn't go dead. I sense her grin.
"Are you going to hang up?"
"I don't want to stop talking to you" I say
"You've really got it bad" she giggles and I laugh too. "I think I have"
"Me too.. but I don't want you to get into trouble" she chuckles
"Goodnight baby" I whisper. She says it back and then I hang up, laying back on my bed slightly.

It's crazy how calm and relaxed she makes me feel. I head back downstairs and everyone's in the kitchen as Sam hands out food to everyone. "Boy you better not had been on the phone to my sister? I will so beat your ass up" Jesse points at me, narrowing his eyes.

Everyone laughs and I haven't got a clue what to say. "Calm down, it was the wedding planners" Sam butts in and I catch her eye, she winks and I grin. I love her. "Well good, you know the rule" don laughs and I laugh, nodding. "Thank you" I mouth and she grins, handing me a burger.

---

It's later on that night, drinks are flowing and it's really nice to be around the lads. I feel a lot more at ease since speaking to Dakota earlier. I'm a little tipsy, but luckily they haven't got a stripper for me! We're sat in a post nightclub at a corner table with a vip bar. The guys have got me a blow up woman doll with a mask of Dakota's face over it and I laugh every time I look to it.

I smile as I'm joined by Jesse. "Look, I figured nows the time for a chat" he pumps my arm and I laugh, getting myself another vodka lemonade. "What about?" I ask him, handing him another drink too. "My sister. She's been through a lot. I need to make sure you're right for her" he sounds serious all of a sudden and my heart beats faster. Time to declare your love for her Dornan.

"I haven't ever loved anybody the way I love your sister. She is my rock.. her, Charlotte and Dulcie are my whole world" I stop, swallowing the lump in my throat. "When I met your sister I knew straight away I was meant to be with her, I'd do anything to protect her from anything bad in this world. She's my best friend I know I could trust her with anything." I stop as Jesse bursts out laughing. I frown.

"Mate I'm joking. I know you would never hurt her" he laughs and I sigh with relief. "Bro" I nudge him, rubbing my face. "I actually nearly cried" I laugh and it makes him laugh more. "Serious though, me and her spoke. She's crazy for you.. I'm glad she's found you and I'm glad you look after her the way you do" he pats my shoulder and I smile.

"She deserves the world" I smile shyly and he pats my back again as Don sits by us. "Jesse I hope you're not winding my son in law up" he winks and I chuckle. "Just a warning" he lifts his hands in defence and we laugh. "C'mon! This man doesn't need a warning. He worships the ground Dakota walks on" Don smiles widely and I grin. "I do.." I laugh and Jesse laughs too.

we sit drinking and joking around, my dad soon joins us and I love seeing them all getting along. I'm so grateful they've accepted my family and me. Even how much they've accepted Dulcie means the world to me.

By the time we get home it's just after 4am. There was paps outside the club and I'm pretty sure I look wasted in all the photos. I get to my room and strip to my boxers, stumbling into my bed.

I reach for my phone and without even realising I dial Dakota's number. She answers on the fifth ring. "Jamie?! Are you okay?" She sounds panicky and I grin.
"I just wanted to hear my girls voice before bed" I say, slurring a few words. She giggles and it lights me up inside.
"I think you're drunk, Mr" she says softly, seductively. "I think you're right baby" I say, laughing as she giggles again.
"I wish you was here" I groan, rubbing my face with my hand.
"Me too.. you'll be home soon" she says.
"I can't wait to see you and Charlotte" I whisper

"We cant wait to have you back.." her voice is hoarse and it worries me.
"Are you okay?" I ask. "I just miss you, and I'm tired.. Charlotte isn't sleeping too good" she sighs "I'm sorry baby.." I sigh.
"It's okay, you don't need to be.. You should get some sleep baby, before they hear you talking to me" she chuckles and I sigh. "Okay.. I love you" I whisper. "I love you so much more" she says and we end the call.
I throw my phone to my bed and I'm soon fast asleep.

Comments are appreciated as always ❤️