Part 17

Just a little update for you all!
Enjoy

*few weeks later*
*Jamie's POV*

It's been weeks of none stop filming for us both, Dakota is the other side of America finishing off Suspiria filming and I'm here doing Robin Hood filming. I haven't seen her for nearly three weeks, and it's driving me mental.

We phone and FaceTime when we can but it just isn't the same. She's hoping to be home by the end of the week but she isn't sure. I've been looking after Zep whilst she's gone, Mel even popped by a few times to check on us too.

"I miss you baby.." I sigh as we talk over the phone. "I miss you too handsome. I so wish I was there right now. Having you hold me in your arms." She sighs too, and I pout. I don't want to upset her.

"Maybe Saturday baby" I say hopefully. "Yes. I have to go now, I love you, I'll phone you later" She blows kisses to me down the phone "I love you too" I say and she hangs up, just as I get called back to filming.

I actually had forgotten how tiring filming was, especially for a Action film. Once I get back to ours I shower and lay on the bed, flicking through the sport channels as Zep wonders from our room to the hallway. He seems unsettled tonight, probably missing his mom like I am. I try several times to phone Dakota but it isn't connecting, I sigh and drop my phone to the bed beside me.

--
I wake with a start, I didn't even realise I had fallen asleep. The doorbell is ringing, it's being pressed constantly. I frown and get up, going and unlocking the door about ready to shout at whoever it is ringing the doorbell until I see it's Dakota.

I stare at her not believing my eyes. She lets out a little squeal and drops her bags before pouncing on me; wrapping her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. "I missed you" she whispers, gripping me tight. "I...I missed you, so much" I wrap my arms around her, taking in her scent as I bury my nose into her hair.

We stay like this for what feels like forever, until Zep comes around jumping up and barking as he notices Dakota. She gets down from me slowly, leaning to kiss my lips gently before bending down to Zep and fussing him.

Once she's done he goes to his dog bed, looking a lot more relaxed. I help Dakota with her bags and I close the door, she's stood watching me, her arms crossed over her chest.

"I can't believe you're actually here.." I turn to her, gazing at her, not sure if I'm dreaming or not. "I was desperate to get home.. so homesick without you.." she whispers, walking to stand in front of me, leaning to kiss me; making it last as her arms wrap around my neck.

"I missed my man too much.." she says, rubbing her nose against mine. I smile and kiss her again. She cuddles into me and I kiss her head. "I'm so glad you're here" I rest my cheek against her hair, sighing.

"Me too... let's order food tonight.. I just want you to hold me all night" she looks up to me and I nod, pecking her lips. We wander to the kitchen, getting ourselves each a glass of wine as we order food. We decide on ordering Chinese food, then we sit in the living room and watch cheesy tv whilst we wait for it to arrive.

--
*Dakota's POV*

Whilst we eat our Chinese we take it in turns to discuss filming. I tell Jamie that the last three days I crammed all mine in so I could come home earlier. "I was so homesick." I pout, finishing my last bit of food. "We missed you, so much" he says and I smile shyly, taking our plates away.

As I wash the plates I feel his hands wrap around me, nuzzling my neck gently. "I took my last pill this morning" I mumble, turning in his arms, wrapping my arms around his neck. "You did?" He grins, I nod smiling back as he leans down to kiss me.

I deepen the kiss, running my tongue along his as his mouth allows me access. "It's been nearly three weeks.. I need you" I mumble against his lips and he lifts me into his arms, carrying me to our bedroom. He kicks the door shut with his foot, laying me down onto the bed.

He stands and strips, I gaze at him, sitting up to discard of my top and I pull my leggings down, he unclips my bra. I wrap my hand around his slight erection, moving from base to tip and back again. I repeat this movement until he's hard, smiling up at him.

I want to try something, different" i say quietly, chewing my bottom lip with a slight smile.

"What's that then?" He raises an eyebrow, i giggle shyly before standing and pulling my lace pants down. "You're going to need to sit up" i climb back on the bed and He watches me mesmerised, sitting up with his back against the headboard.

"Legs straight" i mumble, eyes full of excitement. He puts his legs straight and I climb over his lap, resting my thighs either side of his, my back to his chest.

I sink down onto him slowly, gasping. "That feels so deep" I moan quietly, tilting my head back against the headboard next to his, he moves his hands to my hips, guiding me slowly up and down him.

I move forward, putting my hands on the bed each side of his legs. I ride him, savouring him because we haven't connected like this for nearly three weeks.

I feel his hands on my ass as he moves his hips to meet me with each thrust. I moan and he groans too, I know he's close. I glance back to him, still riding him as his eyes are closed, his fingers digging into my ass.

"Keep going, like that" he groans and thrusts up into me once more before spilling his load inside me. I groan loudly and climax against him, head back and eyes closed as I pant.

I slide him out of me and collapse onto the bed beside his legs. He has his head back against the headboard, smiling as he catches his breath. "That was, something else" he shakes his head smirking, I giggle, resting my hands behind my head.

Jamie moves, laying his body over mine and gently kissing my lips. "Now, I want to kiss you whilst I make love to you.." he whispers against my lips "sounds perfect" I wrap my arms around his neck as he gently pushes himself between my folds. I moan, tilting my head back as he kisses my neck.

He moves slow, Cherishing me like no one else has before. "Oh, I love you.." I moan quietly to him, running my hands down his muscly shoulders, moving with him each thrust he makes.

"I love you.." he says, groaning against my boob as he gently teases my nipple between his teeth. I gasp and moan loudly, letting go suddenly, clasping his body close to mine as he rides my climax out, making me groan loud again,

He too, finds his own release, letting go deep inside of me, groaning against my boob. Once he's stopped moving he collapses on top of me, I hold him in my arms, stroking his head gently.

"God I've missed you so much" he grumbles as he pulls out of me, moving me so my head is against the pillows before laying next to me and pulling me closer to him. "I can tell" I giggle cheekily, stroking my fingers through his little bit of chest hair he has. "I missed you too" I add, pecking my lips gently.

"What are your plans tomorrow?" I ask him, breaking the silence we were in. "I have filming for most of the day baby.." he pouts a little and I smile. "It's okay, I can pick you up when you're done, we can go out and do something together " I smile up at him, as he nods and kissing me gently on the lips.

"I think I may go see my dad and maybe my mom. I want to go to the gym tomorrow morning too, I ate so bad whilst I was away filming" I giggle and he tuts "you still look amazing though" he kisses my head. "I don't but you're cute" I grin, kissing him gently.

"Okay, I need my beauty sleep now, goodnight I love you" I kiss him again before resting my head on my pillow, my arm resting over his tummy. "Goodnight baby.. I love you" he laughs at me, kissing my head gently as I close my eyes.

Comments are appreciated ❤️