Part 23

She's pregnant yaaaay!! Finally!😂 I'm glad you're all happy about that, thank you for the lovely comments! Enjoy this update x

*Dakota's POV*

I wake to the feel of Jamie getting out of bed. I turn and focus my gaze on his figure. I take a quick glance at the clock, 6:38AM. That's way too early. He's stood by the bed looking at the baby grow in his hand, he turns to me and smiles shyly.

"Morning" he sits on the bed, leaning over to kiss me. "Good morning.. merry Christmas" I grin, stretching and kissing him back whilst I wrap my arms around his neck. "Merry Christmas" he rubs his nose against mine kissing me gently again.

He sits up and pull the covers down to my legs, laying the baby grow over my stomach. "I think it's a little bit too big for him or her yet" I pout, giggling as he wrinkles his nose. Once he's moved the baby grow he leans to kiss my stomach gently and I stroke his hair.

"Let's get Dulcie up" I grin and together we both get out of bed, I slip my dressing gown over my pyjamas and Jamie puts a T-shirt on. He takes my hand and we head to Dulcie's room. Jamie sits on the edge of her bed whilst I kneel by the side, stroking her hair.

"Dulcie.. baby" he coos and she smiles slightly, her eyes flicking open slowly. "Shall we go see if Santa came?" I carry on stroking her hair, she turns to us and yawns before giggling and sitting up. "Just need toilet daddy" she dashes out of bed and runs down the hall to the spare bathroom.

"Can we wait to tell her about the baby? I want us to put together like a 'new big sister' box" I smile shyly at Jamie as we stand up. "That sounds perfect.. she'll love that" he kisses me lovingly on the lips, wrapping his arm around my waist.

"I haven't told anyone else yet.. not my mom or anyone" I stroke his back gently as we wander out Dulcie's room. She meets us on the landing and together we head downstairs. "We can tell them when we're ready to baby" he kisses my cheek.

First we check the kitchen to see if he ate his mince pies and drank his milk, she grins once she sees he did eat them, I smile watching as she goes to the living room and her face splits into a massive grin as her eyes light up.

"Look daddy and Dakota! I got so many presents" she squeals jumping on the spot before running over to them. I giggle and go to sit on the floor by mine and Jamie's presents whilst he sits behind me on the sofa. I rest my head against his knee and he gently strokes my hair as we watch Dulcie open all her presents and get excited each time she gets something she wanted.

----

*Jamie's POV*

We watched Dulcie open all her presents and then we all went to get dressed. I'm now putting her new scooter together so she can play with it outside. Dakota did us all breakfast and she's now starting dinner. Once the scooter is made up Dulcie runs off outside in the garden with it.

"Did you want to open yours now?" I wrap my arms around Dakota from behind, kissing her cheek gently. "Shall we?" She asks, turning in my arms as I nod and kiss her gently. She leaves dinner on to cook as I take her hand and we sit on the sofa together, we both get our presents and take it in turns to open one each.

The first one she opens is a pandora bracelet with a heart charm that says 'I love you' with a dangly infinity symbol and on the back our initials. "I love that" her eyes sparkle as she turns to kiss me. "Thank you" she says softly as I pick one up.

I unwrap one from her, which is a black and gold omega watch with three little dials in the middle, as Dulcie comes back in and sits next to Dakota. "It's really cold" she puts her hands on Dakota's cheeks and she gasps taking her hands into her hands to warm them up.