Part 81

Happy Valentine's Day lovelies!!❤️
This isn't a Valentine's Day related update, but it's still cute. Hope you all have a lovely day!
Enjoy x

*Jamie's POV*

I wake to the sound of Dakota giggling softly. I turn my sleepy gaze to her side of the bed and see her laying on her side, Charlotte on the bed next to her cooing softly. My girls.

"Oh no, you woke daddy up" she gasps quietly to Charlotte and I watch as her eyes go wide when she looks from Dakota to me. I chuckle sleepily. "It's a good job daddy loves his girls so much" I kiss first Charlotte and then Dakota on the head.

"Morning" Dakota smiles shyly, leaning over to kiss me. "Good morning beautiful" i grin, stroking her hand that rests on Charlotte's stomach. "Have you been awake long?" I ask her softly. "About half an hour.. Charlotte needed her diaper changing, I was already awake." She chuckles.

"I want to chill with my favourite girls all day today" I turn on to my side and she grins. "That sounds fun.. but I have an appointment later with Mark to finalise hair for our wedding" she smiles shyly and I grin. "Ten days and counting" I grin and she giggles, her eyes wide.

"It's so soon.." she whispers, stroking charlottes hair gently as she whimpers. "Are you hungry baby?" She speaks to her in her baby voice and Charlotte kicks her feed out, chewing her hand. "How are you feeling today?" I ask her and she nods a bit. "I feel okay right now.. but sometimes it just comes on at random times.." she smiles sadly.

"You don't hate me for it do you? I will get better.." she rambles on and I kiss her to stop her. "I could never ever hate you" I kiss her again and she smiles shyly. "I feel better now I told you.. I don't have to pretend" she says.

"I've got you always baby, I promise.. you've got this" I kiss her head gently. "C'mon let's get some breakfast" I kiss her head softly and she nods, smiling as she lifts Charlotte. "I can't believe she's nearly seven months old, it's gone so fast" she says as we head downstairs

"I know.. she'll be walking and running around soon, talking aswell" I pout, watching as she sits Charlotte in the highchair. "I can't wait though.. and I can't wait to have more too.." she smiles shyly, sitting next to Charlotte.

It's the first time she's mentioned more children since the miscarriage and it makes me smile. "What do my favourite girls want for breakfast?" I grin at them and Charlotte slams her hands down on the tray in front of her, squealing. "I think that means she'll have some milk please daddy" Dakota giggles and I laugh, making up a bottle.

"I'll have toast and scrambled egg please baby" she smiles sweetly at me as I hand her Charlotte's bottle. She feeds Charlotte and we talk animatedly whilst I cook our breakfast.

"I think we should wait now.. for sex, I don't think we should, you know, until our wedding" she chuckles shyly as I place her breakfast down and sit facing her. "Do we have to?" I pout and she laughs, eating whilst she feeds Charlotte.

"Yessss.. means it'll be more special" she smiles shyly and I smile shyly back, my heart beating a little bit faster. "Okay it's a deal" I laugh a bit and she grins. We eat and when we're done i clean Charlotte up whilst Dakota clears the dishes.

"I'm going to get ready to meet Mark, I think the girls are all coming too to see about their hair.. I wish Dulcie could come" she pouts and I pout too. "I know baby" I lean to kiss her. "I think I might take Sam and your sisters to see my dress too" she grins.

"They'd love that" I grin and kisses me again. "I'm going to get ready, I'll be down shortly." She kisses me again before wandering off upstairs. I hold Charlotte with her back against my chest as I walk over to the lounge.