Part 99

Hi everyone!
Hope you're all doing okay? Sending you all my thoughts and positivity
Enjoy this update xx

*Jamie's POV*

"It's okay baby.. let it all out" I sigh softly as Dakota brings up the remains of last nights dinner into the toilet. She's now 19 weeks pregnant. I stroke her back softly as I hold her hair back. She falls into me when she's done; sighing and using a bit of tissue to wipe her mouth."I'm so glad this hasn't been as regular as it was when I was pregnant with Char.." she pouts and I kiss her head.

"I know baby me too.." I help her stand up and she brushes her teeth before wiping her face and drying it with a towel. "Back to bed for my beautiful wife" I smile, taking her hand and guiding her over to the bed. She giggles as she lays down slowly. I lay beside her, using my elbow to prop my head up.

She knots my fingers with hers and rests them against her bump softly. "Listen here baby, you need to be good for mommy, she needs sleep" I whisper, leaning over to kiss the bump gently, Dakota stroking my hair with her spare hand as she giggles at me.

"He or she is going to be so cheeky just like Char and Dulcie" she laughs a bit and I groan, resting back down next to her. "God help us" I laugh and she giggles, curling into my side. "I can't believe how fast this pregnancy is going" she pouts and I nod. "I know baby.." I kiss her head, watching her as she falls back to sleep slowly in my arms.

Once she's fully asleep I head to Charlotte's room. She's awake, stood up in her cot. She grins when she sees me "dada dada" she bounces softly and I chuckle, lifting her onto my hip. "Good morning my gorgeous girl. Let's go downstairs so we don't wake mommy" I kiss her head, walking downstairs with her.

"mama" she babbles and I grin "that's right baby, mama's still in bed" I kiss her head and she covers her mouth, giggling. I sit her in her highchair and I head to the kitchen as I hear footsteps coming from the hallway. "Morning daddy" Dulcie smiles sleepily, rubbing her eyes as she strolls past me. "Morning gorgeous girl, you okay?" I ask and she nods, going over and sitting next to Charlotte.

I watch as Charlotte gets excited, Dulcie fussing over her. "Are you okay watching her whilst I make your breakfast?" I call through and Dulcie giggles. "Sure daddy" she gives me a smile before turning her attention back to her sister. They play and giggle together, I listen to Dulcie speaking to Charlotte and she babbles back in return, trying her hardest to make conversation with her big sister.

They have quite a big age gap but they adore each other and it warms my heart. Once I've done them both some toast, I take it through to the dining area. Dulcie has chocolate spread over her toast and it's cut into four squares, while Charlotte has a tiny bit of butter on hers and it's cut into long fingers.

They both tuck in straight away, and I eat my toast too. "Daddy where's Dakota?" Dulcie frowns at me as she takes a bite of her toast, getting chocolate all over her mouth. "She's not well, the baby is making her sick that's all" I pout a bit and she sighs. "Does she needs cuddles? That will make her better" she suggests and I grin "when she's awake, of course she'd love cuddles" I chuckle a bit and she grins, nodding.

We finish breakfast and I wipe Dulcie's mouth and hands before she runs off upstairs. "Oh wow daddy's little princess ate so much of her breakfast" I coo, lifting Charlotte onto my hip and wiping her hands before wiping the highchair tray. She's left two little soggy bits of toast, she's eaten more than she has before which is good.

—————

"Dulcie?" I whisper as I head upstairs; looking into her bedroom but she isn't there. I frown a bit and open our bedroom door, finding Dulcie laid next to Dakota. She's got her arms around Dulcie from behind and both their eyes are closed. Charlotte squeals when she sees her mommy and Dakota giggles.