Part 31

Hi! Another update! I can't believe how far ahead I am on writing this story, I'll be updating more frequently hopefully 😅 enjoy!

*Dakota's POV*
*three weeks later*

The last three weeks without Jamie was hard, I missed him so much, but god bless my mama for putting up with me and my slight mood swings. We've had so much fun, she made sure each day we had something to do so I was distracted. My tummy grew, now I look ever so slightly pregnant.. or like I just ate a big Lunch, I'm not quite sure which yet.

We've just got back from a girlie day shopping with my grandma Tippi, mom, grace and Stella. They open a bottle or wine and I pour myself a glass of orange juice. "Oh coqui I'm sorry" my mom pouts and I giggle.

"No I'm cool mama, don't worry" I giggle and everyone else giggles too. "I can't believe you're finally having a baby!" Grace says and I grin. "Me either.. with the love of my life.." I smile shyly rubbing my tiny bump. "Next you'll be getting married" Stella winks and we all fall into fits of giggles.

"Maybe.. but after the baby of course, I wanna look good when I walk down the isle, I don't want to waddle down it" I giggle and Tippi agrees. "Will you find out what you're having?" My mom pouts and I shake my head.

"I'm not sure if I'm honest.. neither is Jamie" I smile and Stella gasps, grinning. "Let all of us find out what you're having and we will throw you both a gender reveal party!" She claps her hands as everyone agrees with her.

"I'll have to ask Jamie, but that sounds fun" I nod grinning. We have girly chat a little more then my phone starts ringing, my face lighting up when I see It's Jamie. "I'll have to love you and leave you.. my mans ringing me" I hop off the chair and head up to my room.

"Hi" I say shyly, and I feel his smile through the phone. "Hey baby.. god it's good to hear your voice" he sighs and I lay on my bed, pouting. "I just miss you.. everything about you" he sighs again and I well up. "Come home.. you've been gone long enough" I whisper . "I'm trying baby I'm trying.." he says and it makes me smile.

"How's your day been?" He asks. "It was good.. went out for a girly shopping trip with mom, Tippi, Stella and grace. They're now downstairs sipping wine whilst I sip orange juice" I giggle and she chuckles too. "Sounds fun.. apart from the not drinking alcohol part" he says.

"How's promo going? Are you still coming home next week?" I say hopeful and he sighs, making my mood sour immediately. "I'm hoping to be home earlier.. but I'm not sure baby.. I hope so" he sighs again and I pout. "Me and bump miss daddy.. and we can't wait for daddy to get home" I say and I hear and feel his smile through the phone.

"I bet you have a little bump now don't you?" "Yeah mama said I don't look like I ate too much anymore, it looks like I'm pregnant soooo" I giggle and he laughs. "Send me a photo? I want to see" he says. "I will babe.."

"My sister and mom are coming to my thirteen week scan with me tomorrow.. I wish you could be here with me." I whisper, breaking the silence after a few minutes. "I wish I could too baby.. I hate more than ever that I can't be with you for this scan." He says.

"I'll send you photos of the scan and let you know what she says. I promise." I smile. We hear his manager calling him to go and we both sigh. "Speak soon?.. I love you.. don't let them work you too hard" I say softly "I won't baby.. I hope the scan goes okay tomorrow.. I'll speak to you after that, I love you and bump so so much, always" he says and we blow kisses before ending our call.

I head back down to my family and sit with them, having girly time with them. "So Daks, you'll marry Jamie?" Grace asks, taking a sip of her drink. "I'd like to.. whether he asks me or not is a different story but Yeah.. I'd marry him" I nod smiling shyly. "I knew from the first time we ever met him that he was your happy ever after" Stella chips in and i Grin.