Part 69

Hi! Sorry it's been a while, I'm off work now so I'll have more time to write hopefully!
Enjoy x

*Dakota's POV*

I wake to the feel of kisses on my cheek. "Baby.. wake up" Jamie whispers and I smile sleepily a bit, his kisses moving to my neck. I tangle my hand into his hair, giggling sleepily as his hand runs down my body to my breast, teasing my nipple slightly. I arch my back and moan, opening my eyes slowly and squinting in the sunlight.

Jamie's grinning cheekily at me and I pout. "You can't turn me on and wake me up to not carry on" I nudge him with my foot and he chuckles, grabbing my ankle softly and skimming his fingertips up my leg, to my thigh and further up to my pyjama shorts.

I feel him playing with the waistband of them and I smirk a bit, sighing when he moves his thumb over my clitoris. He smirks and repeats the movement a few times before moving his hand completely. "Oh how much I've missed you" he grins cheekily kissing me gently.

I pout and nudge him. "I'll get you back for that" I wrap my arms around his neck as I kiss him deeply. We pull away and he kisses my nose. "I've got Charlotte bathed and ready.. she just needs to say goodbye to mommy and then I'll drop her off at your dads" he smiles, rubbing his nose against mine as I sit up.

"You're the sweetest" I jump out of bed and we head downstairs to where Charlotte is in her bouncy seat. I lift her out and hold her close. "Mommy will miss you" I kiss her head repeatedly and she coos, kicking her feet.

"You be good for grandpa okay?" I rest her on the sofa, tickling her stomach gently causing her to giggle and lift her feet. "Have you packed her enough stuff?" I turn to him, blushing when I realise he's watching me and Charlotte.

"She's got enough bottles, change of clothes, wipes, diapers, a pacifier, the teddy that Dulcie got her. I think she's all set" he grins and I giggle. "Sounds like daddy's got it all under control" i stroke Charlotte's hair, kissing her again gently before passing her to him.

"I'll leave her stroller with them too" he takes her from me and I nod, getting up from the sofa and kissing him softly. We say bye and he leaves. I get myself some toast and then head upstairs to change and pack some stuff for overnight. I head to my walk in wardrobe and pick up the gift bag I've hidden in my shoe rack.

I take the red lace bodysuit and the matching lacy thong out and pack them in my bag. I pack my toothbrush, make up and hairbrush before heading downstairs.

Once jamie gets back we put our bags in the car and he begins to drive us to the hotel and spa. "I'm excited to spend some time just us" I smile sweetly and he looks to me, taking my hand as he looks back to the road. "Me too. We deserve it" he smiles lovingly and my heart melts.

I squeeze his hand and then rest mine on his thigh. He parks at the entrance of the hotel. It's a beautiful modern building, as we get out I notice the sound of waves crashing on to the sand. "It's near a beach?!" I grin and he nods, grinning back. We grab our bags and a valet comes and takes the keys from Jamie.

They speak briefly but I don't know what is said. He wishes us a great stay here and Jamie takes my bag and my hand, leading me to the reception desk. "Hi, there's a room booked for Jamie Dornan" he smiles at the lady behind the desk.

The hotel lobby is tiled floor, Black and white alternate walks and decor. It's beautiful. Chandeliers hanging from the ceilings. "Here's your room key, you have access to all spa and pamper facilities including the indoor pool."

We thank her and Jamie takes the room key, heading to the elevator. We get in and he presses the code for our floor. "It's so beautiful here.." I smile shyly, kissing him gently. "Only the best for my baby.." he pulls me closer, wrapping his arm around me as we exit the elevator on the top floor.

We walk down a corridor and he stops outside the room, swiping the card and opening the door, letting me in first. I walk into a huge room, floor to ceiling windows that look out across the beach and the sea.

There's a small sofa in front of the window that looks out to the sea, a chaise lounge at the end of the enormous king size bed. Actually i think it's bigger than a king size! "Oh wow... this is beautiful" I gaze around the room, giggling as Jamie jumps onto the bed. "It's so cosy.. I think we should move in here" he chuckles and i giggle, shaking my head.

I walk through to another room and it's the bathroom. Around the same size as the bed room, there's a shower cubicle in the corner, a huge mirror above the sink and on the other side by the window you have two steps going up to a big egg shaped bath. On that wall is a heated towel rack.

"The bathroom is even bigger!" I giggle, going back through to him in the bedroom as he grabs two boxes from under the bed. "What're they?" I frown a bit going over to him. He hands me a box and we open them, inside are gowns with our names on the back.

"Did you get them to do this?" I grin and he nods, kissing me. "We get to keep them too" he smiles cheekily, kissing me again. "You're perfect, thank you so much" I giggle. "Let's head downstairs to the spas baby.." he takes my hand and gently kisses it, before we head downstairs and to the spa facilities.

"Let's get a massage first" I grin cheekily and he nods. We head there and the lady sorts us a room out. We strip to our underwear and lay on a bed each, we get our massages then turn over as they massage our shoulders and feet. It feels heavenly. I can't remember the last time I did something like this!

Once the two ladies wander off I sit up. Jamie's on his front, his eyes closed.. it gives me an idea. I smirk and check there's no cameras in the room. There's none, good. I hop down from the bed quietly and slide my gown on that he got me.

I go over to his bed, biting my lip to stop my giggle as I slowly outline his bulge through his boxers. He gasps. "Excuse me I have a fiancée" he tries to sit up. My heart swells. He frowns, uncovering his eyes, chuckling when he sees its me. "I'm sure she's a very lucky girl" I smirk, pulling his boxers down and stroking him with my hand.

"Oh she is" he smirks, groaning quietly as I lean down and take him into my mouth, sucking hard and slow. "Mmm, baby.." he sighs, tangling his hand in my bun on my head. "You have to be quiet" I smirk, rubbing him with my hand once more. "We don't want to get caught" I bite my bottom lip before taking him into my mouth again, swirling my tongue around him repeatedly.

"What're you doing it here for?" He half chuckles half groans. "Payback for teasing me this morning" I giggle, moaning softly as I feel him at the back of my mouth. He gasps, tangling his hand in my hair once more. "You're the biggest tease" he gasps out and I smirk around him, sucking hard as my other hand softly strokes the part of him I can't fit into my mouth.

He arches his back slightly, tipping his head back as he groans. I use my tongue to tease the tip as my mouth continues to work him closer to the edge. He tightens his hand in my hair as he blows his load into my mouth. Once he's done I release him from my mouth, swallowing his load.

"Mm yum" I grin cheekily, pulling his boxers up again as he lay panting, his eyes closed. "That was fucking... heavenly" he says, his breath heavy as he sits up. "Maybe next time you want to tease me you'll remember that I'll always get my own back" I smile coyly, watching as he stands and puts his gown on.

"I can't believe you did that" he chuckles, a slight flush on his cheeks. I giggle cheekily and lean up, kissing him gently. "Well I did.. and I enjoyed it" I lick my lips, smiling cheekily as he gasps. "Come on, I wanna go to the steam room.. then the pool" I take his hand and together we head to the steam room.

Comments are appreciated as always ❤️