Part 52

Hi! Another little update, I hope you're all still enjoying this story!
Enjoy x

*Dakota's POV*

Charlotte is two months old, she's starting to coo now, she's more alert too and she's gotten so much bigger!! The world has known about our beautiful baby girl for three weeks and they're all just as happy as we are. She's been doing the odd smile but I'm sure it's just a reflex, they're not full smiles yet! It's my birthday in eight days and I'm so excited to spend my first birthday as a mommy with my baby.

I've been doing little bits of promo for peanut butter falcon but luckily I haven't had to travel far or be away from Charlotte for long.

Jamie's been a bit hands off with me since I had her, we haven't really been as close as we usually are, especially when it comes to intimacy.

Dulcie went back to Amelia for a month but her school is on summer holiday's so we have her here for a few weeks, I watched the both of them whilst he went out last night with some friends. When I tried to call him he never answered and he didn't get home until two thirty this morning. Which is really not like him.

"When's daddy getting up?" Dulcie pouts as she places her hands in her hips. "I'm not sure babe, whenever he likes probably" I roll my eyes a bit and she giggles a bit. "Lazy daddy" she sighs and I agree, watching as she wanders over to Charlotte who's laying on the play mat on the floor.

When it gets to lunch I make me and Dulcie a little picnic to eat outside in the garden. After we've had our little sandwiches and fruit snack I feed Charlotte and pat her back until she brings wind up, then we sit in the shade and I help Dulcie colour.

"Kota when can we take Char Char swimming?" Dulcie looks up at me as she changed her colouring pencil. "Oh not for a long time yet baby girl.. she's too little" I pout, smiling at her little nickname for her baby sister. "Yeah she might get hurt" Dulcie gasps and I nod, agreeing with her

We hear the door open and out comes Jamie in shorts with no top. "Afternoon, it's nice of you to join us" I roll my eyes and he sits next to me, wrapping his arm around my shoulders and kissing my head. "I'm sorry.. afternoon" he kisses my cheek before kissing Dulcie's head.

"Daddy you're so naughty" Dulcie sighs at him and I chuckle slightly. "I know baby, I'm sorry" he chuckles too, making a fuss of Charlotte as she stares at him. She coos loudly at him and waves her arms about a bit, making me smile. He may get right on my nerves but he's the best daddy..

"Did you have fun last night?" I ask him, watching as he entwines our fingers together. "It was okay, I missed my three ladies too much" he smiles lovingly at me and all the anger I felt at him for coming home so late disappears instantly. "We missed our favourite guy" I smile shyly, leaning to kiss him gently.

"I have something important I need to do.. why don't I take Dulcie and Charlotte so you get some rest and catch up on sleep? I'll be gone a few hours no doubt. Then I'll cook us your favourite meal when I'm home" he smiles at me. I narrow my eyes at him before nodding.

"Okay sure.. that'll be nice because I feel exhausted" I smile shyly and he kisses me lovingly on the lips. "Daddy got the night off so mommy deserves the afternoon off... you do whatever you want for a couple hours" he smiles. "Dulcie, wanna go out with daddy for a bit?" He asks her and she nods smiling.

I help her pack her colouring stuff away while Jamie gets Charlotte into her car seat and packs her a bottle with a diaper and wipes. Dulcie runs to get her shoes on and I go over to Charlotte. "You be good for daddy baby girl" I rub her stomach, kissing her head gently a few times.