Part 112

Hi all! It's been a while, I've had a lot of stuff at home going on and it's been difficult to juggle that and work as well as writing!
I hope you are all doing well and keeping safe❤️
Enjoy xxx

*Jamie's POV*

I roll over as I wake, frowning when it's cold on the bedsheet. I rub my sleepy eyes awake and get out of bed, grabbing my t-shirt before making my way downstairs. I hear Charlotte's soft babble and giggle as I enter the living room. She's sat on the floor by her toy box playing with her baby dolly. Dakota is laid on the sofa with Noah on her chest, he's fast asleep and she's watching cartoons on the TV.

"Morning" she smiles softly at me and I lean to kiss her head. "Morning. You should've woke me" I say as I sit where her feet were resting; placing them over my knee once I'm sat down. "It's okay, I slept more than I thought I would" she smiles widely and it takes my breath away. "You look so beautiful. You are glowing baby" I rest my hand over her thigh and she blushes slightly.

"I don't feel it, but thank you" she giggles shyly as Charlotte walks over to us. "Morning daddy" she grins at me "morning beautiful, did you sleep well?" I ask her and she nods, giggling. "hungry" she pats her tummy and I chuckle, standing up. "What did you want for breakfast?" I aim my question at my beautiful wife.

"Whatever char has.. I'll go and get Noah changed" she smiles, holding out her hand for me to help her off the sofa. "Okay baby" I kiss her softly once she's stood up next to me. I kiss Noah's head softly and watch as Dakota walks off upstairs. I take Charlotte's hand and head to the kitchen. I sit her in the high chair at the breakfast bar. "Are pancakes good for my gorgeous girl??" I grin at her and she cheers, clapping her hands.

I begin making breakfast for the three of us and Charlotte tries her hardest to make a conversation with me. Once I've cooked two small pancakes for Charlotte I cover them in chocolate and cut them into pieces before placing it on her breakfast place and putting it in front of her.

"Fank you daddy" She begins eating straight away and I kiss her head. "Your welcome baby" I look to the doorway as Dakota heads back through. "Will you get Noah for a second?" She sniffles and I frown, taking him from her arms and resting him on my chest.

"Are you okay?" I ask when I see her wipe a few tears. "Fine." She dashes through to the lounge and I frown after her. I decide to leave it for a few minutes and then go and check on her. When I walk into the living room she's got her knees up to her chest and her eyes a full with tears. "Hey, tell me what's up?" I say softly as i sit beside her. She sighs a bit and chuckles.

"I feel a bit silly..." she sighs again and glances from me to Noah, pouting. "He wouldn't feed from me, I didn't want to get angry with him so I got angry with myself" there's a soft frown on her face as she talks. I pout and stroke a stray tear away from her cheek. "That's nothing to feel silly about baby... he's still learning how to feed from you, and your body is still getting used to feeding him. It's okay" I kiss her head gently.

"You always know what to say" she leans closer to me, resting her head on my shoulder. I chuckle and kiss her head again. "Don't be so hard on yourself. Your the best mommy to him and to Charlotte, Dulcie too" I grin at her when she grins at me. "I love you so much. I don't know what I'd do without you" she whispers and I grin "well luckily you'll never be without me. I love you.. now we should get back to char before she wrecks the kitchen and feeds Zepp all her breakfast" I laugh and she giggles, kissing Noah's head gently before we stand and go get our breakfast.

---------

My dad, Sam and Dakota's parents have just turned up. Charlotte is taking a midday nap and Noah has just had a feed. Mel hugs me and congratulates me before greeting my father and Sam and making their way to the living room. Sam hugs me and kisses me cheek, causing me to blush slightly before my dad embraces me too. "Good to see you son" He grins, following Sam and Mel into the living room too. Don makes small talk with me as we follow everyone and they all take a seat. Mel and Sam are sat beside Dakota, cooing and gushing over Noah.