Part 48

Hiii! So sorry it's been so long! I'm glad you all are liking this as much as I am!
Enjoy this update x

*Dakota's POV*

I wake to the feel of Jamie getting back into bed, he's topless and holding our perfect baby against his chest. "Morning.." he kisses my head gently and I close my eyes slowly again. "Morning.. did she wake in the night?" I ask, pouting as I open my eyes again slowly.

"She did, twice.. you went to get up but I told you to go back to sleep; you we're so tired" he smiles at me and I grin shyly. "Thank you..." I kiss his cheek gently, resting my head on his shoulder and putting my hand on top of our daughters head, which is on Jamie's chest, watching her as she looks around before looking straight at me.

"Good morning beautiful" I say, kissing her head as she blinks at me. "She needs a name" I look to Jamie smiling shyly. He nods, resting his hand on top of mine on her head. "I really like Charlotte.. it suits her" He says, looking to her as she turns her gaze to him.

"Ooh, I think she likes it too" I grin watching as she looks from Jamie to me, making noises softly. "Charlotte it is then.." he kisses my head before kissing her head too. "Charlotte Lorna Dornan" I smile kissing his lips gently before sitting up slowly.

"She's still having my moms name?" Jamie looks at me, sitting up too. "Of course.. it sounds beautiful" I smile shyly getting off the bed. I feel even more sore than yesterday, and my boobs hurt so bad. "Thank you" He comes over to me, kissing me gently. "No need to thank me.. I'm going to use the toilet, then I think I need to pump some milk... my boobs hurt" I pout shyly. He nods, and I go to the toilet.

When I get back I sort myself out and pump some milk into bottles. Charlotte is asleep so Jamie's gone for a shower and to get changed. I manage to get four bottles out of my milk, as I'm cleaning up and sorting my clothes there's a knock At the door.

"Come in" I call, putting the bottles away and going over to the cot as she starts to whine. "Hey, I've just started my shift and thought I'd pop by" Naomi enters and I smile when I see her. "Hey, god you work so much" I giggle and she nods, sitting by me on the bed and looking over at Charlotte. "I know I do, I need a decent holiday" she chuckles and I smile.

"Have you decided on a name yet?" She asks after a while. "We went with Charlotte in the end, Charlotte Lorna Dornan" I smile shyly and she grins. "I love it, and she suits the name" she smiles as the door opens and Dulcie comes running in. Behind her is my mom and Jamie.

"Hey" I smile shyly at them all. Dulcie heads straight for me and climbs up on the bed, hugging me, making my heart melt. "Hello" she grins, leaning against me and poking her head over the cot. Naomi says she'll be back in an hour to do checks and then decide if we can go.

"How're you feeling?" My mom hugs me and sits next to me, stroking Charlotte's cheek gently as she's quietly awake. "I'm still sore, but I feel amazing and so in love right now" I say, gazing at Jamie as I feel his eyes on me. He looks at me different now, since yesterday, I have to ask him why.

"Aww honey, babies do that.. has she got a name?" She asks and Dulcie looks up at us, grinning. "Jamie can tell you" I smile shyly, looking to him as everyone else's eyes go to him.

"Charlotte Lorna Dornan" he grins and my grin matches his. "Oh such a beautiful name.. your mom's name too how lovely" my mom gushes leaning to kiss Charlotte's head gently. I smile and lean back against the headboard of the bed.

Jamie wanders over to sit by the side of me, kissing my head gently. "You okay baby?" He places his hand on my thigh and I lean my head against his shoulder. "Just feeling a bit achy, I can't wait to go home" I smile, placing my hand on his, watching as my mom and Dulcie talk about charlotte to each other whilst watching her.