Part 56

Hi! Here's another update, I'm not sure I'm happy with the way I wrote this one!
but I hope you all enjoy, let me know what you think!
Enjoy x

*Dakota's POV*

I wake, squinting my eyes as the sun peeps through the curtains. I lift my head slowly before sighing and resting it back on the pillow. Why do I feel so exhausted? Oh, it'll be all the sex last night. I giggle to myself recalling the two rounds we went. Jamie stirs next to me and his gaze meets mine. He smiles shyly and my heart melts.

"Good morning beautiful" he says quietly, turning onto his back and turning his head to me. "Good morning" I smile shyly as I use my hand to elevate my head up. "You look so beautiful this morning" he strokes my cheek gently before leaning up to kiss me.

"So do you mr.." I smile, blushing and gazing down at him. My phone begins to ring but I check the caller ID and it's unknown so I reject the call. "I can't believe we had to go to the spare room last night.." he chuckles and I blush more. Just before we finished round one of sex last night he took me to our spare room because I couldn't keep my groans quiet. "I couldn't help it" I giggle and he laughs. "I'm just that good" he smirks and I slap his chest.

"You was loud too" I pout and he nods, pulling my head down to kiss him. "Because you're a freak in the sheets" he laughs and I shrug cutely, smirking. "I'm just that good" I say, mocking him from what he just said. We laugh together and I rest my head on his shoulder as we fall silent. My phone rings again and I sigh, rejecting it. "What's going off with your phone? I noticed you was on it quite a bit yesterday afternoon.." he frowns a bit and I watch him.

"Oh.. this morning it's just an unknown caller, yesterday.. I was texting Addison, she was checking in to see how we all was" I smile slightly, hoping he buys it, which he seems to do. Truth is, Chris Martin is blackmailing me and harassing me to meet him..

"What shall we do today?" I ask, sitting up in bed and stretching. I think we should get some breakfast and then see what Dulcie wants to do.. as she has to go back to Amelia today" Jamie pouts and I nod, smiling sadly. "I like that idea.. I'm going to shower, will you change Charlotte for me?" I smile, leaning over him to kiss him gently a couple of times.

"Course baby" he smiles, kissing me again. "I love you thank you" I grin getting up and rushing off to the en-suite bathroom as I'm naked. I hear Jamie whistle after me slightly and I giggle, shaking my head and turning the shower on.

I wash my hair and my body, and when I'm done I feel refreshed and more awake. I wrap a towel around my body and one around my hair. I head to our bed room and Jamie's gone. Charlotte has gone too, but I hear Dulcie's giggle coming from downstairs and I smile.

He's the best daddy to them. As I dry my body I hear my phone ring from the bedside table. I frown and go over, not recognising the number again, I answer anyway, getting a feeling in my stomach it would be Chris. "Hello?" I frown a bit, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"have you missed me?" I hear a Male voice say and I shiver slightly when I recognise it. "Chris? What do you want?" I whisper, the power of a voice failing me. "I've missed you... and I saw you had a baby, she looks a bit like me" he sniggers and I gasp.

"She doesn't.. She's Jamie's double. Don't be so ridiculous!" I snap and he laughs. "I wanna see you." He says and I shiver again. "It's been so long, I don't want to see you.. I have my family now" I whisper. "I'm staying local to you. Come to my hotel. I'll send you the address. Be here within the hour.. or news will get around that that baby isn't Jamie's" he says before hanging up.