Part 14

Just a little update for you's! Hope your weekends have been fab! :D enjoy!

*Jamie's POV*

I wake before Dakota and as I check on Dulcie in her room I realise she's still sleeping too, I decide to leave them both sleeping as I take a shower and change into jeans and a polo top. I head to the kitchen and sort out Zeppelins stuff that he'll need for Mel's house, I give him a little bit of food as I hear footsteps from upstairs.

I go to make myself coffee, expecting Dakota or Dulcie to join me but neither of them do. I drink my coffee slowly whilst I scroll through my phone, I hear Dulcie giggling faintly causing me to frown a little.

I set my phone and coffee on the breakfast bar and head to our room, I get to the door that's been pushed over, as I hear Dakota talking and Dulcie's giggling getting louder. "'Kota you love my daddy?" I hear Dulcie say. "I do, I love your daddy lots" she replies and I feel my heart grow a little.

"I love daddy" Dulcie giggles "and daddy loves his little princess" Dakota replies, I peek in just as Dakota tickles Dulcie's sides, causing her to laugh loud. They're both laying together on my side of the bed, Dakota's hand over Dulcie's stomach.

"Hey it's daddy!" Dakota says, grinning at Dulcie. "There's my girls" I say getting a grin from them both as a reply. They scoot over and I climb onto the bed behind Dakota, wrapping my arm over them both.

"Daddy you love 'kota?" Dulcie asks and Dakota giggles a bit looking to me with a raised eyebrow. "I love 'kota lots" I reply, kissing Dakota's head gently as she grins. "And 'Kota loves daddy!" Dulcie grins clapping her hands. We laugh at her and Dakota leans over to gently kiss her hair.

"I love 'kota" she says quietly, chewing her finger like she usually does when she's shy. "Well 'kota loves Dulcie.. lots!" Dakota whispers in her ear causing Dulcie to giggle and throw her arms around her neck, hugging her.

We lay quietly until Dulcie moves and gets down to go to the toilet. I turn Dakota over to look at me, kissing her gently and letting it linger. "Good morning" I mumble pulling away. "Good morning handsome" she replies, running her hands through my hair as she gazes at me. I smile lovingly and kiss her again a few more times.

"Seeing you two this morning like that made my heart grow and beat so fast" I say, looking from her eyes to her lips, stroking her cheek. "I love her" she says looking as sincere as ever, leaning to kiss my lips gently before sitting up. "My mom will be here soon for Zepp" she says, I nod and get up from the bed just as Dulcie comes out from the bathroom, shaking her wet hands to dry them.

"Can have b'eakfast daddy?" She asks rubbing her tummy. Dakota giggles at her and I scoop her into my arms. "Of course baby, what do you want?" I ask. "Toast and eggs" she grins as I watch Dakota make the bed. "Sounds good.. want anything?" I aim my question at Dakota.

"I think I'll get something in a bit, going to shower quickly" she replies, leaning up to kiss my lips gently, smiling and kissing Dulcie's head as she wonders to the bathroom.

-
We've just landed in Belfast and are currently in the hire car I rented on our way to my fathers house. Dulcie is asleep in the car seat and Dakota has hold of my hand, gently stroking her thumb across it as she gazes out the window to the fields we're passing.

"I'm so excited for you to be meeting my family as my girlfriend and not just a friend.." I say turning to look at her briefly. "I'm a little nervous" she grins shyly and I squeeze her hand gently. "You don't need to be. My dad and Samina already love you.. and you got on so well with my sister the last time you saw her" I smile, reassuring my girl. She smiles lovingly at me, leaning over to gently kiss my cheek.

I pull up outside my dads house and turn the ignition off. "I'll grab the bags if you get Dulcie for me baby" I say getting out and opening the boot to sort our cases out. Dakota gets out too just as my dad and Samina open the door.

My dad's the first to distract me and give me a hug, Samina goes straight for Dakota, taking her into her embrace and hugging her. "How you doing son?" My dad asks, helping me to grab our bags.

"Good, I'm glad to be here" I smile at him as he nods and wanders off to take the cases inside. I follow him as Dakota wanders in behind me, comforting Dulcie as she chats with Samina.

Once inside I take Dulcie from her and she gives my dad a hug, he then comes over and takes Dulcie from me and I watch as he and Samina fuss over her, making her giggle and hug them both.

"Shall we take our bags and sort them?" Dakota asks me, I nod and she grabs Dulcie's two bags as I grab our cases. "We'll just take our cases to our rooms, be down soon" I say as Samina hugs me. "Of course son, we'll keep this one entertained " he says, tickling Dulcie's sides.

I head upstairs to Dakota, showing her to our room. "Dulcie's room is just next door" I say to her softly as she takes everything in "it's so beautiful here" She wanders over to me, kissing me gently on the lips as I wrap my arms around her.

"Thank you for bringing me here" She continues, kissing me again just as we hear our bedroom door open. "Daddyyy.. 'Kota" I hear Dulcie giggle as she climbs onto our bed. "You okay cheeky?" Dakota asks sticking her tongue out at her.

She nods and giggles, standing and jumping on the bed. "Shall we show you your room?" I ask her, holding my hand out; knowing it's been decorated since she last came here. She takes my hand and takes Dakota's hand too and we go to her bedroom that's next to ours.

She gasps as we walk in, my dad has decorated it all light pink and purple; her two favourite colours. In the corner she has a four poster bed quite far from the floor, with drawers and cupboards underneath for her toys. Her bedding is pink with butterflies on and there's pale purple curtains around the bed that she can pull across when she goes to bed.

"A pwincess bed!!" She squeals running over to it, I grin and Dakota giggles from beside me. She climbs onto her bed and starfishes in the middle. "Fanks daddy!" She jumps down and runs over to the little kitchen set she has in the other corner.

"You need to thank your grandpa baby, he did it all for you" I say. She has a large beanbag with a little bookshelf and a toy box with her name on, he's really spoilt her. "Okay" She giggles running past us and going downstairs. "Be careful on the stairs" Dakota says a little panicked and I can't help but grin at her.

She wrinkles her nose when she looks at me, realising why I'm grinning. "Sorry.. I just didn't want her to fall" she giggles shyly, walking into my arms.

"Don't be sorry.. I like it. I love seeing how maternal you are with her" he smile down at her, kissing her gently on the lips. "I love you" she smiles, tiptoeing to kiss my lips once more.

Comments appreciated as always! Thank you 😘