Part 34

Here's another little update!!😘 enjoy!

Also, I need you all to comment with your favourite baby names, I'm struggling on this one😂 girl and boy names please x

*Jamie's POV*

We've just arrived to our gender scan, me, Dakota, Samina and Mel are here, them two are so excited to find out what we're having, I think Dakota is a little annoyed she can't find out but she's hiding it well.Though for both of us, as long as they're healthy we can't really be too fussy. Dulcie is with my dad for today, we'll pick them up after we've done here and all go out for a meal.

Dakota gets called through and we all pile into the room, we head straight for the bed and i help her lay down as she lifts her top up. "You're growing well, quite high as well" the dr says as she walks to the room and takes a seat next to the bed. "I know, I think we're going to struggle hiding them soon" I laugh as she and Dakota chuckles. "Well it's up to you both when or even whether you decide to announce it. Many famous people don't make it public until they have the baby" she smiles and we both nod.

"I think it's something we both need to discuss together" Dakota says, smiling shyly. Dr. Naomi nods and smiles before squirting the cold gel onto her bump, using the probe to find the baby. We soon hear the heartbeat and Dakota squeezes my hand with a grin on her face as Mel and Sam weep softly in the corner. "You two need to pull yourselves together. How are you going to cope when you find out the gender?" Dakota giggles and Mel just shrugs wiping her eyes.

"Heartbeat is perfect, and you're in luck, I can actually see the sex of the baby, sometimes you can't always see it depending on the way they're laying." She smiles at us and Dakota pouts. "Okay.. them two are going to know" she says and I kiss her head. "That's fine, if you two follow me, I'll let you both know... then if you don't mind waiting outside whilst I do a few more checks on Dakota" dr Naomi stands politely.

Mel and Sam nod before following her to the next room. She returns a few minutes later and begins to poke at Dakota's bump with the probe again. "I just need to weigh and measure the baby, to be sure they're growing perfectly" she smiles at us and we watch as she does what she needs to do, Dakota asking her the odd question and we chat lightly amongst ourselves.

"You're growing perfect to schedule. Baby is about sixteen centimetres and they weigh two hundred and forty grams" dr Naomi smiles at us both, handing Dakota tissue to wipe her bump. "That makes them sounds really small" she pouts giggling as she wipes her tummy. "It does.. right, I'm not sure I'm going to need to have anymore scans with you, I'm really happy with how your pregnancy is going. If you wanted to book back in nearer the time to check everything over then you're more than welcome to, but your body is dealing the pregnancy amazingly well" she grins at us and Dakota grins too.

"Thank you so much" she hugs Dr Naomi, who looks a little shocked as she hugs her back. "It's my job... it's A pleasure to help you through, if you need anything just give me a call... if not I'll see you when this little one decides to make their appearance into the world." She smiles at us and we thank her again before leaving and finding Mel and Sam.

--
We've just dropped Dakota's family home from our nice day out. We decided to have a walk to the park for the children and then we invited everyone out for dinner, Me her and Dulcie, her mom and dad, my dad and Sam, her two sisters came and my sister came too.

We them drop my dad, sisters and Sam at my Dakota's house, which we decided we would use as a 'guest house' for them whilst they stayed over here. Once we get back, we Bath Dulcie together.