Part 89

Hi guys! Here's the next update; I know things in the world are a little crazy right now but I think I'll continue writing without including the virus on the story, it gives everyone a little bit of an escape from the world and the craziness right now!❤️
I hope you're all doing okay xx

*Jamie's POV*

I'm disturbed from my sleep by the smell of sweet pancakes. I stretch out and rub my eyes awake, frowning when I feel the cold bed beneath my hand. Dakota's not here. I stand and stretch out my sleepy body, groaning as I drag myself to the bathroom.

As I wash my hands I splash my face with water to wake me up proper. I head back to the bedroom and grab my top, that's on the floor from last nights love making session, which I smile over the memory as I put it over my head and slowly make my way downstairs.

It's been nearly two months since our honeymoon and married life suits us both well. We've been working and taking care of Charlotte, who's grown into be such a mini Dakota. Since the negative test on our honeymoon we've been having fun in the bedroom.

"Happy Father's Day daddy!!" Dulcie squeals, running into my arms as I enter the kitchen. "Thank you baby" I grin, kissing her head as I sit her back at the breakfast bar, stroking her hair before wandering over to where Dakota is stood over the cooker top; cooking pancakes for us all as she holds Charlotte on her hip.

I pour myself a coffee and she grins over. "We was meant to bring you breakfast in bed" she pouts, wrapping her arm around me as I kiss her softly "good morning" I mumble against her lips and she grins. "Good morning yourself.. happy Father's Day" she smiles shyly, kissing me once more before turning slightly so Charlotte's watching me.

"Good morning my beautiful baby" I coo and she squeals, grabbing my finger as she grins, looking identical to Dakota whenever she grins. "Say, happy Father's Day daddy" Dakota strokes her cheek as she giggles, looking to me and holding her arms out. I grin and lift her into my arms, sitting beside Dulcie.

We have a animated chat about what we're going to do today whilst we eat our pancakes and fruit. We decide on going to see Don for a little bit and then going to a zoo. Once we've all finished Dakota cleans down and I sort the dishes; then we take the girls to get ready for the day.

"Dakota we didn't give daddy his presents" Dulcie gasps and Dakota pouts "we will after we're ready baby" she kisses her head and i smile. "You didn't have to get me anything, having my three favourite girls here is the best thing I could ever wish for" I kiss each of the heads.

I dress Charlotte in a pink dress with a pocket and a bunny rabbit on. I take her when she's dressed and we head to check on Dulcie. She's dressed in shorts and a pink shirt that has short sleeves. "Oh you look so beautiful" Dakota says as she joins us in Dulcie's room dressed in tight jeans and a baggy blue shirt that's tied around her waist.

"Thanks Kota" she grins cutely and I wrap my arm around my wife. "You look amazing" I say, kissing her soft lips. She has no make up on and her natural beauty is one of my favourite things about her. "Thank you.. it's your turn to get ready, I'll take the girls" she smiles shyly, pecking my lips once more before taking Charlotte, heading downstairs with Dulcie following at her feet.

Once I'm changed into a Ralph Lauren navy t-shirt and black jeans, I put a little bit of aftershave on and head downstairs. I hear Charlotte babbling away and Dulcie is giggling as Dakota tickles her chin. "Daddy it's time to open your presents!" Dulcie claps, pointing to the pile of four gifts on the side that are wrapped in blue wrapping paper.

"Four? I've been spoilt" I grin, going over and unwrapping them one by one. The first one is a pair of socks; they're blue and say 'no.1 daddy' on the sole. I chuckle and open another. It's a photo of me, Dulcie and Charlotte from our wedding night blown up big on a canvas.