Part 49

Hi! Thank you for all the lovely comments, I appreciate it so much! Here's another little update, also, if you have any storylines I could write then please suggest them! Enjoy xx

*Jamie's POV*

I wake to a hand tapping my shoulder. "Daddy, I need to go toilet can I get out" Dulcie whispers and I sit up slowly rubbing my eyes as Dulcie slides out the bed beside me. I hear Charlotte begin to whine so I go over so she doesn't wake Dakota.

"Hey beautiful girl" I coo as I lift her into my arms, she fidgets and makes noises as I take her to her room and lay her on the changing table. "Please don't be a smelly one, daddy don't think he can cope with that this early in the morning" I chuckle as she stares up at me.

I undo her baby grow and diaper to see that it is in fact a smelly one. I shake my head and hold my breath as I discard of the diaper, Wiping her gently and putting cream on her before putting a fresh diaper on and fastening her baby grow back up. "All clean now baby girl" I lift her and kiss her head gently.

"Daddy can we get back in bed with Kota?" She comes into Charlottes room yawning. "Of course baby.. how did you end up in our bed anyway?" I ask quietly as we head back to mine and Dakota's room. "I helped feed Charlotte, she woke me up" Dulcie pouts, climbing back into our bed next to Dakota. "She didn't mean to" I kiss her head gently as I rest Charlotte against my chest.

"I know daddy.. 'Kota was crying" she pouts and I frown. "She was?". "Yeah she was really happy" Duclie grins at me then gasps as Dakota pokes her side gently. "You're not meant to grass on me like that" she laughs sleepily as Dulcie giggles at her. I just watch them, my heart full to the rim.

"Sorry" Dulcie giggles and Dakota Leans to kiss her cheek. "Morning you.." I smile lovingly moving Dakota's hair from her face as she gazes from me to Charlotte and back. "Morning yourself" she smiles shyly, a slight blush on her cheeks which is no doubt because Dulcie grassed on her.

"Did you sleep okay?" I ask her watching as Dulcie scoots down the bed and gets out, running to her room. "I did.. did you?" She asks me. I move closer and kiss her lips gently, laying Charlotte in the middle of us as she gazes around the room. "I did baby"

Dakota moves closer, resting her head near Charlotte's head and her hand on Charlotte's little tummy, both their eyes closed. I snap a photo of them both and smile to myself. "She hardly ever cries.. is that normal?" She asks looking up at me after a few minutes of silence.

"Hmm I'm not sure baby.. could always give Naomi a ring if need be" I pout, watching as she kisses Charlotte's cheek before leaning to kiss me gently. "What shall we do today?" She yawns and I smile.

"It's up to you baby, depending on how you're feeling" I say, stroking her cheek. "Maybe we could go to the park? I'm sure Dulcie would like that, there's one round the corner isn't there?" She smiles shyly. "Sounds good baby.. we could take some sandwiches too, like a little picnic?" I suggest and she nods grinning.

"Gives me a chance to walk off my baby fat I have " she pulls her top up and I chuckle, shaking my head. "You look perfect baby.. there's nothing you need to get rid off" I kiss her gently and she smiles, thanking me before getting up and wandering to the bathroom and coming back a couple minutes later.

"I'll sort some bottles out for Charlotte.. wanna get Dulcie and yourself ready? Then you can watch them whilst I get ready quickly" she smiles shyly, tying her hair into a bun before reaching across and kissing me. I smile and nod, getting up from the bed as she gets Charlotte.

I go to Dulcie's room whilst she takes Charlotte to her room and gets her changed and ready. "We're going for a picnic today, what do you want to wear?" I ask Dulcie as I go to her room. She's sat drawing a picture but looks up at me when I speak. "Yay!!! Can I wear a dress please please??" She jumps up and down and I just chuckle at her.