Part 12

I really love writing this!! Thank you for loving it just as much as me 😁 hope you enjoy this chapter 😘

*Jamie's POV*

I wake to Dakota nuzzling my neck gently, pecking me there a few times. "Mm what a wake up call" I mumble, wrapping my arm around her. She giggles as she puts one of her legs through both of mine, leaning up on her elbow as she moves her kisses up towards my mouth.

"Morning" She grins against my lips, kissing me gently "morning.." I move my hand to her bum, stroking it gently over and over. She leans her pelvis against my now erect member and she giggles.

"Always so happy to see me Mr Dornan" She sighs against my mouth, her hands gently tugging the waistband of my boxers down. Her soft fingers find me straight away, stroking my erection gently, causing me to moan.

I let her tease me a little bit more, before I flip us over gently, causing her to let out a little squeal in shock. "I think you've teased me enough" I smirk, leaning on my knees to pull her bedtime top over her head.

She leans back against the pillows again, biting her lip gently as I take her nipple between my lips, causing her to gasp and arch her back. I tease it between my teeth, sucking gently as it hardens.

I do the same with her other nipple, before trailing my kisses down her stomach, sucking softly as I go. I lean up again to pull her pyjama shorts down gently. She kicks them off once they reach her feet, I lay and push her legs apart, holding her by the thighs and licking my way up her thighs gently as my tongue finds its goal, causing her to buck beneath me.

I push my tongue between her folds, causing her to moan loudly and arch her back. "Fuck.. Jamie" She sighs, tangling her hand in my hair and I continue to torture her with my tongue, running it up and down her sex gently, sucking at her hard core. I continue this until she lets out a loud moan as she climaxes against my tongue, gasping for air as I help her ride it out, prolonging her orgasm.

"God, that was heaven" she collapses back against the pillows, panting. I grin smugly as I lean on my knees by her thighs. "You've never came like that before.. your thighs were shaking" I smirk, watching as she covers her face, giggling shyly.

"It felt more intense.." she mumbles, I move her hand from her face gently, kissing her lips repeatedly. "Well I'm glad it was me who made you come like that" i mumble between kisses, pushing myself into her causing her to groan against my mouth.

She tangles her hands in my hair, both of us lost in passion as we make love. I bury my head into her neck, kissing and licking and sucking as I continue to push her closer to another climax.

She groans against my forehead, her hands moving to my bum. I flip us so she is on top now and she rests her hands against my chest as she rides me hard, gasping and moaning with each thrust we make.

She suddenly throws her head back, moaning a jumbled version of my name loudly as she climaxes, coming hard around me. The sight of her lost in passion causes me to let go too, gripping her hips and stilling her as I fill her with my own climax.

Together we slow our movements, Dakota collapses against my chest, panting with her eyes closed. I run my hand through her hair repeatedly as I try and calm my breathing too.

"It's never been like that?" She whispers frowning slightly "what do you mean?" I ask, watching her expression.

"Nothing bad.. it just felt different to our other times, this time it was more intense.. like we literally poured every bit of love we have for each other into it.." she lifts her head, smiling shyly at me. "I think so too.." I whisper and lean forward, tenderly kissing her lips as I stroke her cheek.