Part 28

Hi! Here's another update, how you all have a lovely Easter 🐣❤️

*Dakota's POV*

I wake, having the sudden urge to throw up. I make it to the bathroom just in time to hurl the rest of what I had for dinner yesterday into the toilet. I hear Jamie come in, kneeling down beside me and rubbing my back, gathering my hair in his hand as he holds it out the way.

"It's okay baby it's alright.. get it all out" he murmurs to me softly. Once I'm done I lean back into him, rubbing my head. He takes my hand and helps me up, flushing the toilet before getting the face towel from the side of the bath, wetting it slightly and patting my face and mouth for me.

"Thank you" I smile hugging him before stepping away. "I think I'm going to shower, what time is your dad and Sam getting here?" I ask, stripping and getting into the shower slowly, wetting my hair. "Well they're land ten.. so any time now. But they have to go through security and everything else so maybe eleven or twelve?" He says and I smile.

"I'm so excited to tell everyone. I think my mom and dad are coming over for two later, gives your dad and Sam time to get settled in" I smile washing my hair. He nods and smiles, watching me.

"Well I'm going to get Dulcie up, did you want some breakfast?" He pouts and I pout too. "Might just have a little bit of toast babe, please..." I smile shyly and he leans over to kiss my head. "Of course, see you soon" and with that he's gone.

Once I've finished my shower I brush my teeth and change into gym leggings and a slightly baggy top. I take a deep breath at my reflection in the mirror. Today's the day we tell my parents, Jamie's dad and Sam they're going to be grandparents.

I head downstairs and I'm met with the sound of Jamie and Dulcie talking away. "Morning Dakota!" She grins when I walk through the kitchen. "Morning chicken, you okay? Did you sleep okay?" I kiss her head as I sit next to her.

"I did thank you" she smiles shyly and giggles. "That's good then. Daddy kept me awake all night with his snoring" I pout and she falls into fits of laughter, causing me to copy her as Jamie pouts. "That's so not fair" he pouts shaking his head. I lean and kiss his pout gently, giggling.

"I'm joking my baby.. you didn't" I bite my lip watching as he places breakfast in front of us, sitting next to me with his. "I'll get you back for that" he laughs nudging me. "I look forward to it Mr Dornan" I smirk, tucking into my food, god I'm hungry.

We eat with a little bit of animated talk between us. Dulcie informs us that she's going to play outside with grandma Sam and Mel once they get here. Once we've finished I clear the pots and wash them.

"I'll do that baby" he sighs, coming over. I watch Dulcie wander over to the living room before replying. "I'm pregnant not poorly, I can help you if I want to" I pout and he grins. "I don't think I'll ever tire from hearing you say you're pregnant" he says and I grin too, pulling him closer and kissing him gently.

"Can we tell Dulcie today too?" I ask gazing up at him "I'd love that" he nods and we grin together. We hear the door and his face splits into two, that'll be his dad. I know he's missed them, so I'm excited they're all here for the next week.

He opens the door and is jumped on by his sisters two young children straight away, I giggle watching them. I hear Dulcie squeal and she runs past me as fast as she can, jumping into her grandpa's open arms. I well up watching them all, happy they're all here.

"Oh Dakota honey, you're glowing, you look well" Samina gushes as she pulls me into her arms "you're so lovely thank you" I say hugging her tight before pulling away and hugging his dad, then his sister as we all greet each other. Next his niece and Nephew who I kiss on the head and cuddle.