Part 71

Hi guys!! I'm so sorry for the delay in updating; I got a new phone and couldn't find my updates, luckily I still have them!!! Here's another one, hope you're all still interested!
Enjoy xx

*Jamie's POV*

I wake to the feel of Dakota climbing back into bed. I turn my sleepy unfocused eyes to her, she smiles shyly, leaning to kiss my lips. "Good morning, beautiful" she smiles, running her hand through my hair. "Good morning, my gorgeous girl" I say softly, her face softens. "I love your sleepy voice so much" she chuckles, leaning on her elbow, her hand resting on my cheek as she strokes my stubble.

"How come you're awake so early?" I watch her as she gazes at me. "I'm so used to Char waking at this time of the morning" she chuckles shyly and I smile. "Try going back to sleep baby" I whisper, kissing her head. "I won't be able to now.. I can't believe we had three bottle of champagne last night" she looks to the bottles on the dressing table.

"I know.. I had fun though" I smirk slightly and she chuckles, blushing. "Me too.. it's always fun trying new things too.." she bites her bottom lip, turning her gaze to mine. I lift my hand and gently stroke her hair from her face. "I bet the champagne was expensive.. let me pay for it" she pouts and I roll my eyes. "Baby.. I've got this" I say causing her to chuckle.

"But you always pay for everything, I feel bad" she plays with my fingers in her hand. "Don't be silly, I love spoiling you.. and you deserve it anyway" i Tap her nose with my finger, leaning to kiss her. "Well let me treat you.." she smiles sweetly and my heart beats faster. "How?" I smile shyly.

"We'll get ready and checkout, then I'll take you for breakfast.. or lunch" she grins and I nod, sitting up slowly. "Sounds perfect baby, then we'll go get our girl" I grin and she nods, chuckling as she stands and lifts my top over her head, so she's standing naked before me. "You're one beautiful woman" I whistle through my teeth and she grins cheekily.

"And you're one beautiful man" she takes my hand and pulls me off the bed. "If you're a lucky man, you can shower with me" she smirks and I laugh. "Oh baby.. I'm always lucky" I lift her over my shoulder and she lets out a squeal, swatting my behind as I stride into the bathroom with her.

----

After our shower shenanigans, we actually showered and then we got out. I helped her dry her hair and we got dressed. I'm wearing blue jeans and a black polo top whilst Dakota is wearing a baggy light pink jumper with light blue tight jeans.

I watch her as she applies a little bit of make up and brushes out her hair. "You look beautiful" I say and she blushes, smiling shyly at me through the mirror. "you do.. you look so radiant and glowing" I say a bit quietly and she turns to me from the dressing table chair. "It's because you look after me and love me.. and you make me very happy" she smiles at me, I stand and walk to her, leaning to kiss her.

"I'll always love you" I kiss her again. "I'll always love you too" she smiles, standing up and handing me the necklace I gave her yesterday. "Will you put this on for me please?" She chuckles shyly, turning and holding her hair from her neck. I dangle it in front of her, then fasten it around her neck, gently kissing the back of her neck before she places her hair down.

"Let's go baby" I take her hand, kissing it before grabbing our bags once she's packed her last few bits. We head down to the reception, I get the valet to fetch the car whilst we check out. "We hope you had a pleasant stay" she smiles warmly at us. We both say we did and we thank her.

After I've paid I take Dakota's hand again and she pouts as we head to the car. I open her door and she climbs in, I place our bags in the boot and get into the drivers seat. "Where for breakfast baby?" I ask as I begin driving. "Mm I think we need a IHOP after all that champagne last night" she chuckles "I couldn't agree more" I laugh, kissing her hand as I drive us to IHOP.