Part 45

Hi!!
Just a little update, because as I said I'm stuck for what to write!😂 sorry it's not much, but I hope you enjoy x

*Jamie's POV*

We've been at the hotel just around the corner from the red carpet event this evening for a few hours already. They've let us get ready in the same hotel room, but we're in separate rooms. I've just showered and I'm currently getting my hair styled.

They made me shave my face, I'm not sure how Dakota's going to take this, she loved my little stubble on my face. "Is Dakota nearly ready?" I ask my team to which someone replies that she's nearly done. "She looks stunning, please try to behave tonight" my manager shakes her finger at me and I can't help but chuckle.

"She's heavily pregnant, the only thing I'm going to be doing tonight is protecting her from the paps trust me" I say and she gives me a smile. "You two really are serious about each other" she says and I give her a look. "Of course. We're having a baby together, I'm head over heels in love with her" I say sincere, someone catches in the corner of my eye and I turn, noticing Dakota stood at the door of the room I've been getting ready in.

My mouth dries and my breath catches in my throat. She's beautiful. Stood there with a shy smile on her face, she's wearing a off the shoulders, light pink dress that's detailed with lace patterns. It make a v shape at the front and the back, her cleavage on show slightly. It trails down her body and pools at her feet, leaving a tiny trail behind her.

Her cheeks are shaded ever so slightly with a light blush and highlight, her lashes done with a gold shimmering eyeshadow. Her fringe is split slightly and her hair in loose curls with two bits clipped around the back. She clutches a silver clutch bag, her nails done light pink to match her dress.

"You look.. oh wow.. beautiful" I manage to say after stuttering for words. "Really? I can't see my feet" she blushes as she turns to the side and rubs her very visible bump, which the dress clings to. "Honestly, you just took my breath away" I whisper as everyone seems to disappear from around us, minding their own business.

She grins shyly, her lips a nude pink colour. I lean to kiss her gently, careful to not smudge her lip make up. "You look handsome, and you smell good too" she mumbles kissing me again. "Come on you two love birds, you're going to be late" Kate chuckles, shooing us out the door. "Wait, take a photo of us first?" Dakota grins shyly holding her phone out to Kate, she takes it and I pull Dakota closer to me, her head on my shoulder and her arm around my waist as we hold each other close whilst the photo gets taken.

I decide to lean and gently kiss the side of her face, causing her to giggle as Kate snaps another photo. "You guys are cute, but you really have to go" she laughs handing Dakota's phone back. We make our way to the waiting car and before we know it we're pulling up by the red carpet. Crowds of people waiting and taking photos with other celebs on one side and crowds of paps on the other.

"You're sure about this? It's the first time they're going to see bump properly" I ask, running my hand up and down her bump gently. "We're ready... doesn't this dress make me look bigger than I am?" She giggles, looking down to her bump before looking up to me. "It does baby, but you're still damn beautiful" I grin and she leans to kiss me.

"Please try to keep me close whilst we're out there.. I don't mind the fans or people that want photos, but the paps worry me" she confesses, playing with my fingers. "Keep hold of my hand okay? And if they say or ask anything you don't want to answer just squeeze my hand and I'll be right there to intervene if I have to" I kiss her hand gently and she nods, smiling. "Thank you..."

I hop out the car on my side and go round to Dakota's door, opening it slowly. "Ready?" I whisper, holding my hand out to her, which she takes straight away. "Ready" she nods, getting out of the car slowly, gripping onto my hand as I close the car door and the crowd of people go wild; paps calling our names from every angle.

"Let's do this baby" I whisper, kissing her head before linking her hand through my arm and walking to the middle of the carpet with her. We pose together for the paps, loads of them calling us over for interviews. I gaze down at my girl beside me as she smiles for the photos, her hand resting at the bottom of her bump.

She catches my eye and smiles shyly, moving her hand to mine and entwining our fingers as we move along a bit for more photos. "You doing okay?" I ask as she peers up at me, she smiles and nods slowly.

"Shall we get a few photos with fans?" She asks and I nod slowly, kissing her cheek before watching as she wanders over to a young girl in tears. She hugs her as she speaks to her, helping her calm down before they take a few selfies. I go to a few and get photos, every chance I get I'm checking on Dakota, making sure she's okay and comfortable with it.

I hear her giggle and thank people as they congratulate us. Soon enough, she's by my side and taking my hand. "We need to go" she pouts and I nod, we both wave before making our way into the charity event.

------

"I'm so glad we're back.. my back aches" Dakota sighs as I close our hotel room door behind us. "You need me to rub it baby?" I ask taking my jacket and shoes off as Dakota takes her shoes off too.

"No.. I feel really uncomfortable I'm not sure what it is.." she rubs her bump as she unzips her dress. "Do you need me to phone someone?" I undo my tie, sitting on the bed watching her as she shakes her head.

"You don't think she's going to try making an appearance tonight?" She looks to me, her eyes wide. "I hope not.. not here" I watch her as she takes her dress off and slides one of my shirts on slowly. "I really wanted to be at home when it started" she sighs, her eyes getting teary and my heart breaks for her.

"Look, it's only ten thirty, phone your mom, she should be awake she can talk to you, she might know what it is" I rub her back gently when she sits on the bed.

She picks up her phone and dials her mums number. I listen and rub her back as they talk, she explain what's going on and I don't hear Mel's reply but Dakota seems to relax as soon as her mother explains.

They stay on the line for about five minutes and Dakota hangs up. "My mom said it could be braxton hicks?" She giggles slightly, laying down on the bed. "What's that?" I frown, laying down too and covering us with the covers.

"My body basically getting ready to have contractions" she shrugs and smiles slightly, rubbing her bump. "Oh okay good.. tonight's probably not a good night for her to come" I rest my hand over hers and kiss her cheek.

"I was so scared" she giggles, closing her eyes. "It's okay baby.. I've got you, you're okay" I murmur and pull her closer as she relaxes against me, which means she's fallen asleep.

Comments appreciated as always 🥰