Part 51

Hi! Here's another update, this one is kinda cute! I hope you all think so too. Enjoy xx

*Jamie's POV*

"You be good for your mommy okay? And daddy will see you very soon" I say, hugging Dulcie as I say bye to her. She sniffles softly, pulling away and hugging Dakota. I know she's reluctant to leave, she was so sad the night before, telling us she didn't want to leave her sister. It broke Dakota's heart.

It's been a week since the photo shoot we had, we've received the photos back and we let Dulcie pick her favourite of her and Charlotte. "Here we got you something for your room" Dakota holds out the gift bag to Dulcie. She grins and reaches into the bag, pulling a picture frame out with the photo of her and her baby sister. The one of her kissing Charlotte's head as she sleeps, Charlotte has a slight smile on her face too. Dulcie picked it as her favourite.

"I love it!!" She grins hugging Dakota before rushing over to hug me. "We love you princess. You can FaceTime us whenever you want and we'll see you soon" I kiss her head before taking her out to Amelia's car. I wave her off before heading back inside, away from the stormy clouds that hover above.

Dakota's stirring a pot of chicken casserole that she's been cooking for us to eat for lunch. "It's going to be so quiet without her" I pout, wrapping my arms around her from behind. "I know... hopefully she can come back soon" Dakota turns in my arms, hugging me.

"I hope so.." I kiss her head. "Dinner smells beautiful, I can't wait" I smile as she gazes up at me. "I made baby roast potatoes and some buttered carrots and cabbage to go with it" she smiles sweetly, kissing my lips before pinching my bum cheek and going over to the oven to check on the potatoes.

I watch her bend over slightly to reach the tray in the oven and I groan quietly. It's been so long since we was intimate, i want her so badly. But I know she's probably going to be sore for a bit longer. Behave yourself Dornan.

I watch as she flips the roast potatoes around before putting the tray back in the oven. Charlotte begins to whine and she wanders over to her bouncer she's laying in. "Do you want some food baby girl?" She coos at her in her baby voice and takes her out of the bouncer.

She lifts her top and starts to feed her as she sits on the sofa. I wander over to her and sit next to them, stroking Charlotte's hand gently with my thumb. "She's so beautiful" I whisper as we watch her her feed. "I know.. I can't believe we made something so precious" She giggles a bit, stroking Charlotte's hand.

"I've never felt love like it" she finishes, looking to me. I lean over and kiss her gently, smiling. "I love you both so much, it's unbelievable " I smile. Charlotte soon stops drinking and Dakota passes her over to me before sorting her bra and top out. I gently pat her back as she rests against my back.

There's a wet feeling that touches my shoulder through my top, and Dakota begins to giggle. "She was sick on you.. one second" she giggles, getting some of the baby wipes and clearing it from my top before wiping Charlotte's mouth. "Good shot baby" she smirks and I pout.

"No it wasn't a good shot at all!" I poke her side, laughing. "Don't encourage our baby to be sick on me all the time" I pout and she leans over to gently kiss my lips. "I'm sorry baby.. it was very funny though" she smirks and i laugh a bit, kissing her back.

"It's okay.. we're going to get mommy back for that" I wink at her and she gasps, pouting. "You can't" She says stroking Charlotte's cheek as she slowly falls to sleep on my shoulder.

Once Charlotte is asleep Dakota gets our plates and dishes out the chicken casserole with the roast potatoes and vegetables. "This smells heavenly" I grin as she walks over to the table with our plates. "Thank you.." she smiles shyly, her cheeks flushing slightly. "Did you want a beer with your dinner?" She asks as she gets herself a bottle of water.