Part 98

Hi guys! I completely forgot about a birthday update, so here it is, I tried to get it up for Dakota's birthday yesterday but I got carried away with writing and was still awake at 1:30 this morning!
Here's a little birthday update though!
Hope you enjoy xx

*Dakota's POV*

"Are you going to say 'happy birthday mama'" I hear Jamie say. My eyes are closed but I'm awake and laying in bed. The door opens and Jamie is walking through holding Charlotte's hand as she walks to the bed. I grin and sit up, hugging Dulcie as she jumps onto the bed near me.

"Happy birthday Dakota!" She grins, kissing my cheek. "Thank you beautiful" I giggle, kissing her cheek in return as she sits beside me. Jamie hands me my coffee mug and I grin thanking him as he places Charlotte on the bed in front of me. I put my coffee down and lift her into my arms, holding her high above my head as she giggles.

"Did my big girl walk to mommy?!" I coo, laying her back on the bed and tickling her sides. She squeals and giggles loudly, squirming away from me and over to her sister. "Happy birthday my beautiful" Jamie sits beside me and I smile shyly, leaning to kiss him softly. "Thank you" I whisper, kissing him again.

"I was planning on breakfast in bed, but Charlotte insisted on walking up here to you.. and daddy only has two hands" he chuckles and I giggle, laying down and moving over so Jamie can lay beside me. "It's okay... this kind of wake up call is the best" I giggle, cuddling Dulcie and she lays beside me; Jamie wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer.

I nuzzle into his chest, watching as Charlotte rests her head on Dulcie's chest. I grin and Jamie grins too, watching as Dulcie strokes Charlotte's hair. I let out a big sigh of contentment and Jamie kisses the side of my forehead. "What shall we do today birthday girl?" He asks me and I pout. "Let's just lounge around and stay in bed today. Watching films and eating naughty foods" I say, giggling when Dulcie agrees with me.

"Why did I know you'd say that?" He laughs and shakes his head. "It's a good job I've already planned something" he smiles cheekily kissing my head. "You have?" My face lights up and I grin shyly. He nods and sits up slowly. "Daddy please let's give Dakota her presents" Dulcie grins as she sits up.

"Mama mama" Charlotte squeals and I laugh, sitting up slowly; struggling to do so with the little bump I have. I stand with the help off Jamie, lifting Charlotte onto my hip and kissing her head. "Hi my gorgeous baby" I grin, watching as she rests her head on my shoulder, playing with my necklace around my neck.

I grab my coffee mug and then we all head downstairs and into the lounge; where there's five gifts perfectly wrapped in pink glittery wrapping paper sat on the coffee table. I grin shyly and sit down; Dulcie sits on the opposite sofa and Jamie sits beside me, taking Charlotte so I can begin opening my presents.

The first one I unwrap is a set of books that I've mentioned to Jamie before, I've wanted them for ages. I kiss him softly when I place them to one side; opening the second one. It's a new coffee mug that says 'best mommy ever' "that's from me and Char Char" Dulcie claps excitedly; grinning. I well up slightly, leaning over to kiss her head before kissing Charlotte's head too.

"Thank you" I say to them both, kissing Jamie softly too. The third one is a pair of beautiful Gucci heeled leather boots. "Oh my god I love these! I've always wanted them!" I giggle shyly, resting them back in the box and kissing Jamie. "Thank you so much!!" I grin. The fourth one is some jumpers that I've wanted for a while, there's a cream, pink, lilac and a black one. I grin and rest them to one side.

The last one is a beautiful bracelet from Cartier. It's got tiny love heart diamonds going around the bracelet and four charms that hang a tiny bit. There's a 'D J D C' all of our initials. "They left space, so I can add the new baby's initial" he smiles shyly and a tear falls from my eye.