Part 87

Hey everyone, I am so sorry I've kind of neglected you; been struggling! I hope you're all keeping safe and well...
Hers the next update, I promise to try and update regularly, hope you're all still interested!
Enjoy x

Jamie's POV

I'm woken by Charlotte, she's babbling loudly in her bassinet. I chuckle to myself and yawn, turning to face my beautiful wife; she's wide awake looking at me. "She's been like that for the past twenty minutes" Dakota giggles, yawning as she moves closer, resting her head on my chest. "She's a loud one this morning" I laugh, kissing her hair gently.

"Did you sleep okay?" I ask her and she smiles nodding. "Did you?" She asks. "I did baby.." I lean down, kissing her lips softly. "I'm glad" she smiles, biting my bottom lip gently as we pull away. "I dreamt we had a baby.. a little boy.. he was your double" she says quietly and I grin, my heart beating slightly faster. "There's nothing that I want more than that right now" I grin and she grins shyly.

"Me too.." she kisses me again as we hear a knock at the door and Dulcie opening it slowly. "What is that noise?" She sighs, rubbing her eyes sleepily as she climbs onto the bed by my side. "Charlotte is being very loud this morning " I laugh as Dulcie rests herself on my chest, her hand beside Dakota's.

"It's too early" she pouts and Dakota giggles "it is! She's a cheeky baby" she giggles, sitting up before going over and getting Charlotte; who squeals when she sees her mommy. Once she's laying back on the bed she lifts her knees up and rests Charlotte against them so she can see us all.

"Let's see if she can saaaay.. mama?" I grin, stroking her cheek as she giggles at me. "Babababa" she coos, kicking her legs out. "Cheeky! You're such a good baby.." Dakota grins and Dulcie sits up. "What about dada?" She grins at Charlotte. She lets out a squeal as she chews her hand.

"Maybe not today" Dakota giggles, stroking her hair gently. Dulcie leans over and kisses Charlotte's cheek and we watch on, grinning. "Right, what do my girls want for breakfast?" I ask, getting up and sliding some shorts over my boxers. "We'll have some toast and eggs" Dakota smiles shyly and Dulcie nods fast, grinning.

"Coming right up. You three stay and relax, we'll have breakfast in bed this morning" I grin, leaning down to kiss Dakota softly, before leaving the bedroom as Dulcie curls into her side. I dash down the stairs and begin our breakfast and whilst I'm waiting for the last bit of our scramble egg to cook I make Charlotte some banana and strawberry purée that I can feed her.

Once everything is done I carry it upstairs to the bedroom. As I open the door Dakota and Dulcie are giggling at something on her phone. I put breakfast on the bed as they both sit up, Dakota sitting Charlotte between her legs. "What you two laughing at?" I grin, handing Dulcie her plate and cutlery as I do the same to Dakota.

"A video my mom sent me from the wedding.." She grins shyly, tucking into her breakfast as me and Dulcie do the same. "I'll show you after breakfast" she adds, taking a mouthful of scrambled egg.

"Dads what time do I go back to mommy's?" Dulcie asks in between eating. "I think I have to take you back in a few hours" I lean to kiss her head as she pouts. "Not very long then" she sighs a bit and Dakota pouts.

"Don't be sad about it.. you've been here for nearly two weeks" Dakota giggles, poking her side as Dulcie giggles too, finishing her breakfast. "I'm sorry for being sad.. I just always miss everybody" she pouts and I kiss her hair as Dakota gathers up our empty plates and rests them on the tray.

"And we'll miss you too, crazy amounts!" I tickle her sides and she squeals, giggling. "But we're always a phone call away baby girl, you know that" I kiss her once I've finished tickling her. "I know daddy" she grins, resting her hand on my beard, grinning as she leans to kiss my cheek.