Part 9

Hi! Here's the next update! I'm so close to having 1,000 views on this, I never thought it would happen!!? Thank you for loving this and helping me escape daily struggles! Lots of love to you all, enjoy x

*Dakota's POV*

It's now 4pm, Jamie has taken me on a tour, just the two of us, to see the Arc de Triomphe with private access to the terrace. We went for lunch at a small intimate restaurant and the day itself has been beautiful. It's getting a little darker now and we're walking up to the Eiffel Tower.

"I like how we can walk round here and be free, I can hold your hand, I can link my arm with yours" I giggle and kiss his hand that's interlocked with my fingers. "Me too baby" he smiles down at me, walking to the entrance of the Eiffel Tower. It glistens and sparkles as it gets darker outside.

"Wait what?! We're going up?!" I squeak stopping in my tracks. "Yeah? Do you not want to?" His face drops slightly and I pout. "Of course I do!! I never have before" I grin, running my fingers through his slight beard.

We manage to jump the queue and part of me realised he's had this planned, it makes me grin. We meet someone at the entrance to the lift and they escort us up to the first floor. I'm in awe as the buildings around us get smaller. The view will be breathtaking.

Once we get off on the 1st floor, he takes my hand and we're shown at a room with tables. There's only a few people sat down as we're shown to our table, overlooking the the nearly dark sunset. Jamie pulls my seat out and I sit then he sits facing me.

"Are we eating here?!" I gasp, looking round then to him. "We are" he grins and kisses my hand before resting it back onto the table. "You're amazing" I giggle, taking the view in. I can't believe this.

——
We've ate and had a bottle of champagne between us both, we're now on our way up to the top of the Eiffel Tower. Once at the top Jamie wraps his arms around me from behind as we look out at all the twinkling lights of Paris.

"I can't believe you did all this for me..." I whisper, welling up slightly as I rest my hands on his on my tummy. "Baby..." he stops and spins me around, putting my head into his hands. "You're so special to me Dakota... I'd give you anything and everything I can because you deserve it.." he wipes a few tears that fall and I pull him closer as our lips connect in the middle.

"I love you so much.." I cry, resting my head on his with my eyes closed. "I know.. I love you so much too" he sighs happily, rubbing my back as we cuddle like this forever. "You've tired me out, Mr Dornan" I yawn slightly and kiss his chest through his jacket before pulling away from him. "Let's head back" he holds out his hand and I take one last look at the perfect view before slipping my hand into his and making our way back to the bottom.

—-
He swipes the key card for the room and opens it up, letting me go in first. There's rose petals on the freshly made bed and the floor around. I grin and turn to him. "I think you like making me cry!" I say as my eyes fill up "only happy tears beautiful" he whispers as he kisses my lips, my cheeks and my forehead.

He takes his jacket off and I follow, taking mine off and throwing it onto the sofa bed in the corner of the room. I reach for his belt buckle whilst he whips his jumper off, then I unfasten his jeans and pull them down with his boxers.

"Hmmm, I think I owe you something.. for how amazing today has been" I smirk up at him as I kneel and take him into my mouth, sucking gently. He groans and rests his hand on the back of my head, I tighten my lips and take him all the way into my mouth, sucking him hard.

"Shit... Dakota" he groans and it only Spurs me on more. I slide him all the way to the back of my throat and then back out again, I repeat this. "I'm close" he whispers and I swirl my tongue round the head of his member, sucking hard and repeating this process until he lets go. I swallow gently, gazing into his eyes and leaning back into my legs.

"Woah. That was amazing" he breathes, trying to catch his breath. I grin and stand up, wrapping my arms around his waist and resting my hands on his bum cheeks. "I think I'm wearing too many clothes." I whisper against his lips gently and he grins.

Pushing me back gently so I fall onto the bed, he kicks his shoes and jeans off before taking my shoes off and undoing my jeans quickly. He slowly pulls my lacy thong down and I sit up to discard of my jumper.  He reaches round and unclasps my bra and it joins the rest of our clothes on the floor.

I pull him on top of me and kiss him as he massages my boobs softly causing me to groan against his mouth. I feel him gently push himself between my folds and I push my head back and gasp.

"Please.. give me all of you" I whisper and with that he pushes all the way into me slowly, his mouth forming an o shape. We both move together slowly, he cherishes me the way only he knows. Our hands touching each other lovingly as we make sweet love.

I moan as I let go, giving him all of me as I climax around him. He slows down his movements as he reaches his own climax too, collapsing on top of me gently, his head against my chest whilst we try to control our breathing.

"I love you, Jamie.." I whisper, kissing his hair gently. He pulls out of me slowly and kisses me tenderly on the lips as he lays next to me. "I love you.." he says pulling me to him so my head is against his chest.

"Thank you for the best day. It's been beautiful, you really know how to make me happy" I smile up at him and he smiles shyly in return. "I meant what I said earlier, about wanting to give you everything.. you deserve it.. you're the one I want to spend the rest of my life with" he says quietly and I grin shyly. "I feel the same way.." I nod, he goes to move, walking to the end of the bed, getting something from his case and getting back into bed.

"Here's your last Valentine's Day present.." he hands me a little square box that's been gift wrapped. I open it slowly and inside is a key, with a little heart keyring. I look to him puzzled "I want you to move in with me.. you and Zep practically live at mine anyway, but that's a key, so it's your home now too.. we can sort moving stuff when we get back" he smiles and I kiss him hard "of course we'll move in with you!" I grin and put the box back down on the bedside table.

He smiles and pulls me closer again. "I still have some stuff to give to you but compared to everything you've done and given me today makes them look lame" I chuckle, curling myself around him. "I doubt that very much. I'm sure I'd love whatever you give me" he kisses my head.

"Can I give them to you tomorrow! I'm comfy" I ask looking up at him "of course baby" he smiles, placing a tender kiss on my forehead. "Okay. Thank you... I love you" I say leaning up to kiss his lips gently. "I love you too" he kisses me back before pulling away and running his hand through my hair; he knows that this sends me to sleep. I love it.

"Goodnight" I whisper as my eyes close. "Night baby" he replies. I fall to sleep, dreaming of me and Jamie living in a big beautiful house, a little blonde girl running around our legs as he tries to tickle her.