Part 26

Here's another update!! This story is going so well, I'm so glad you all like it!
Enjoy this chapter☺️

*Dakotas POV*

I wake and turn over, I'm met by Jamie's eyes gazing at me. It's now January 4th 2019, our one year anniversary. I smile sleepily at him and yawn. He leans across and kisses me lovingly on the lips. "Morning.. happy anniversary" I smile shyly and kiss him again. "Morning, happy anniversary beautiful.." he smiles down at me, stroking my cheek with his thumb.

"I know you didn't want us to get each other anything, but I did get you a little something, and I planned something for us too" I smile shyly, rubbing my nose against his gently. He smile and kisses me, making it last before sitting up. "What have you got planned?" He asks, climbing out of bed.

"Well after we've showered together.. we'll need to pack some stuff for a weekend away.. then we can go get lunch, then you'll see" I smile cheekily, getting out of bed and wandering to the en-suite with him. We shower quickly and then go back to our room to change.

"So what kinda outfits do I need to pack??" He asks as he folds some jeans and tops, placing them in the case that's between us on the bed. "Mmm.. just casual I think, maybe one smart casual for tonight." I smile shyly, reaching into my wardrobe and grabbing out my tight black dress, it's one of Jamie's favourite.

"Ooooh, you're taking that?" He smirks over at me. "Mm, I might wear it might not" I smirk, pouting my lips slightly as I walk round to him, kissing him gently. Once we're all packed Jamie takes the case to the car and I gather the last few stuff I need, leaving a note for Grace as she's looking after Zepp for us.

"Oh, I need to drive" I smile cheekily holding my hand out for the keys, he pouts as he gives them to me. "What you up to missy?" He says whilst we get in the car. I tap my nose giggling, i turn the key and start to drive us to where we need to be.

--

We're nearly there. Jamie's going to love this, I'm so glad we're here together. All the way here Jamie has been serenading me with his lovely singing, making me giggle and smile all the way here. I stop the car outside a log cabin and turn to him, smiling shyly before getting out

He gets out and grabs the case whilst I unlock the door. I let him go in first and I follow behind, he's gazing at me when I get to him. "This is beautiful Dakota.." he looks around. The windows in the living room are long floor to ceiling windows, a big plush couch facing a huge tv on the wall with a huge fire place below the tv.

"We're staying here until Monday" I smile cheekily, wrapping my arms around him. "It's our first anniversary, we couldn't not do anything" I kiss him, he kisses me back, stroking my cheek with his thumb.

"It's beautiful here.. some time away from the real world will do us good" he smiles down at me. "Indeed.. plus, they have a jacuzzi!!" I grin excitedly, pulling him to another room just off the side of the living room, a indoor pool and jacuzzi. He grins, kissing the side of my face.

"I didn't pack anything for swimming?" He pouts and i smirk. "Good job I did! Let's get changed, we can swim" I grin taking his hand.
"I can't wait to make love with you in front of that fire later on" I whisper against his lips, his mouth drops open and I chuckle, walking off to the bedroom.

This room itself is huge. We have a small sofa chair at the end of the huge bed that has pale red sheets and a huge black headboard. "Well I can't wait to make love to you in that huge bed.." he whispers in my ear, slapping my bum gently as he walks past me. I giggle at him, stripping and putting my bikini on.