Part 66

It actually blows me away the amount of love and time you all give me by reading my stories, I love it so much! It encourages me to keep on writing!
Enjoy x

*Jamie's POV*

My minds been too occupied all day. I can't stop thinking or worrying about Dakota. I know she text me earlier but it wasn't very convincing. I didn't sleep at all last night so I'm glad to be finished with filming for the day! As I park my car I check my phone. Nothing from her.

Maybe I did something wrong? i shake that thought from my head immediately. I unlock the door and then shut it behind me, kicking off my shoes and hanging my coat on the hooks by the door.

"Anybody home?" I call but I'm met with silence. "I guess not." I sigh, heading through to the kitchen. I stop in my tracks. Dakota is sat at the breakfast bar. Her chair turned so she's facing me at the doorway.

"Hi.." she smiles shyly, standing up. "Is this even real?" I whisper and she walks to me, wrapping herself around me. "Yes.. I'm actually here" she whispers and I pull her to me, latching her lips to mine. Fuck I've missed her so much.

"I was so worried about you" I speak in between kisses, her hands move to each side of my face, holding my head in place. "I know I'm sorry.. I'm so sorry" she pulls away and her voice is hoarse. I hold her close to me, inhaling her scent and closing my eyes.

She's got her head buried between my arm and chest, clutching my top at the back. "I've missed you so much" I say after a few minutes of silence, kissing her head. "I missed you too" she lifts her face and her beautiful, tear-filled eyes meet mine. I frown.

"Hey why're you crying?" I say and she looks down as I take her head in my hands, stroking the tears from her cheeks as they fall. "Because I missed you.. but I have to tell you something, and I'm scared you won't want me here" she cries and my heart sinks, thinking the worse.

My heads assuming she did something with someone else, though I abandon that thought straight away. She wouldn't. Maybe Chris tried something again. I tense and she gazes her teary eyes at me. "We need to sit down.." she takes my hand and leads me to the sofa in the sitting room. We sit on the edge so we're facing.

"I'm worried.. tell me what's going on" I say and she reaches Into her hoodie pocket, passing me a piece of paper. I turn it and notice it's a scan photo. I look to her and she's shaking like a leaf, her face red and eyes full of tears.

"You're pregnant?" I whisper, looking back to it. The scan date is from yesterday, I know she had an appointment. The white dot on the ultrasound is small... 9 weeks 2 days it says in the corner. Her head falls into her hands and she sobs. I pull her to me, stroking her back.

"I really didn't want to be like this.. you'll hate me." She cries and I continue to rub her back for comfort. "I could never!" I frown. "There's no heart..beat" she struggles out and my heart sinks.

She's miscarried? I pull her to me, into my lap. Holding her as close and tight as I can. Tears in my eyes, on my cheeks. Once her crying calms she curls into me into a ball. I rock her in my arms, trying to hold her closer though it's not possible.

"I've got you.. I'm right here" my voice is hoarse as I kiss her head repeatedly. "I'm so sorry" she whispers. "I promise you, you have nothing to be sorry for.. nothing at all" I whisper, kissing her head.

"I understand.. if you want me to go.. I let you down" she lifts her head and her eyes are so red and swollen. She looks tired, but utterly beautiful. "Don't.. don't you ever say that" I frown, my voice breaking. How can she blame herself?