Part 115

Hi guys! It's been so long oh wow! I did have a update half done but then I realised I should probably do a Christmas update! & then I got covid so I've been isolating over Christmas and I didn't get to see my family so it's been hard for me :(
I've been really poorly, but fingers crossed I am now getting better!
I hope your all okay and I hope you all had a lovely Christmas of you celebrate it❤️
Enjoy xx

*Dakota's POV*

"Mommy!" "Daddy!" "Wake up!" We hear Charlotte squeal before feeling her climbing onto the bed, jumping up and down excitedly on me and Jamie. He groans as he rolls over, facing me and opening his eyes slowly. I giggle and rub my eyes; yawning as I sit up. "Wow we've got a very excited girl this morning" I giggle as Charlotte falls into my arms. "It's Christmas mommy" she grins, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"We need to see if Santa has been" I grin and she cheers, clapping her hands. Jamie sits up and stretches, gasping when he sees the time "char baby, it's only six in the morning" he groans and I laugh, watching as he rests his head on my lap. "Ignore daddy, he's just got a sore head from being awake late with uncle Jesse, grandpa Don and grandpa Jim" I smirk as Jamie chuckles. "He's getting too old for that" I watch and Charlotte laughs loudly. "Your right mommy" we high five and Jamie bounces up, using both his hands to tickle me and Charlotte.

We squeal and fall back onto the bed, giggling loudly and squirming to try and get away from his hands. "We'll have less of the old" he laughs, kissing Charlotte's head and then mine. "What is it with you two tag teaming me, where's my boy, I need back up" he huffs; laughing as he gets up and heads over to the travel cot in the corner of the room.

Me and Charlotte laugh, climbing out of the covers and getting up. Jamie lifts Noah and he stretches, grinning when he sees his daddy; his little face lighting up. Ahh my boys. Charlotte heads over to Jamie, and I watch as he leans down to her, letting her kiss Noah as he squeals with excitement. The four of us have matching red and white tartan style pyjamas.

"Oh my, we've got two excited babies this morning" I grin, stroking his cheek, causing him to give me the biggest grin. I head to the bathroom and then we all head downstairs to see if Santa has been. Charlotte runs off in front of us, heading straight for the hallway where my mom's 8 ft tree sits in her Aspen house. We hear her squeal with delight and Jamie and I laugh, following her excited gasps and squeals. "You'll wake the whole house baby" I giggle and she covers her mouth whilst giggling. "Sorry" She grins cutely and my heart melts. This Christmas is going to be so special, because Jamie's dad Jim, and Sam are here with all of my family in Aspen.

"You can open a few now but then we have to wait for everyone else to wake up to do the rest okay?" Jamie says and she gives him the biggest pout, looking just like her big sister Dulcie. I can't believe how grown up so looks, and she's nearly two and a half years old. I look over to Jamie who has Noah on his hip. He's seven months old already. My babies aren't babies anymore.

Jamie brings me back from my thoughts when he wraps his arm around me. "penny for your thoughts?" He kisses my head and I pout, looking up to him. "Just thinking about how our babies aren't actually babies anymore" I pout, feeling all emotional suddenly. "Baby.." He pulls me close to him, causing Noah to wrap his arm around my neck. "No matter how big they get, they will always be our babies." He chuckles and I nod, leaning up to kiss him softly.

"Maybe we can have baby number three now" I smirk at him and his face drops. I pout and go to say something but we are distracted by my mom coming down the stairs. "Happy Christmas everyone" She grins, hugging Charlotte tightly "Merry Christmas mama" Charlotte kisses her cheek and I grin, heading over to my mom and hugging her "Happy Christmas mom" I kiss her cheek and she kisses mine in return.