Part 13

It's Friday yaaaaaay!!! Here's a little update, because I'm in a good mood this morning, even though I'm at work, which is unusual 😂 enjoy!

*Jamie's POV*

It's Friday morning, I've been up with Dakota getting things sorted for Dulcie coming over. We've packed our cases, Dakota baked Dulcie some cupcakes, got her a few new toys and even got her some new clothes for us to pack and take with us to Belfast which means we've packed Dulcie a little suitcase. Dakota's decorating the cakes when I get into the kitchen after showering and getting dressed.

"They look so yummy" I wrap my arms around her from behind, kissing her neck gently. "Thank you.. though they'll be going wrong if you carry on kissing me like that" she giggles, putting the decorations down and turning in my arms.

"You leaving soon?" She asks to which I nod and kiss her gently. "I'm going to tidy up all this then take a shower" she runs her hands up both my arms until they reach the back of my head.

"Okay Baby, I'm going to get Dulcie then we might as well grab lunch for us whilst we're on our way back" I say, dipping my finger into the butter cream before wiping it onto her nose, causing her to gasp and wrinkle her nose in the adorable way she does.

"Ooh, Jamie!" She giggles nudging me out the way, but I don't move. Instead I move closer to her, gently licking it from her nose before kissing it gently. She giggles at me, shaking her head.

"Mm that tastes good.. you want to know where else that'll taste good?" I smirk, raising an eyebrow at her. Her face changes as her mouth drops open, clicking on instantly to what I mean..

"Oh you want to play? Perhaps I'll let you later, if you're a good boy" she smirks mumbling against my lips as she kisses me. I grin and pinch her bum gently as I pull away from her.

"right I'm going to get Dulcie, before I change my mind and take you right here on the breakfast bar" I say and she chuckles. "Jheeez who said romance was dead?" She roll her eyes, before glancing at me. "Romance will never be dead to us" I grin and kiss her again. "I'll see you later, love you baby" I call to her as I close the door.

--
It's just after 11:30am when I arrive at Amelia's, I haven't seen Dulcie for about a month, so I'm so excited to see her. I knock on and a few second later Amelia answers, giving me a slight smile.

"Come in, She's all ready to go" she says, letting me past. "Bless her.." I reply, going through to the living room where Dulcie is sat.

"Daddy!!" She squeals running for my legs as fast as her legs will take her. I laugh and scoop her into my arms, throwing her to the air before catching her and kissing her face all over. "Hello my princess. Daddy missed you so much" I say as she giggles and squirms in my arms. I let her back down on her feet and she runs over to her mom.

"You be good for daddy and Dakota okay? Mummy will see you real soon" Amelia kisses her head gently as they share a hug. "Yes mummy, I will.. love you" Dulcie says causing Amelia's face to light up. "I love you too" she says, kissing Dulcie on the head before letting her go. "Go get your bags baby" I say to Dulcie and she skips off to her bedroom to collect her bags.

"Thank you for letting her come with us.. my family are so excited to see her" I say, and Amelia smiles slightly at me. "It's okay" she nods, we watch as Dulcie appears again, carrying her favourite teddy bear I got her, with her backpack on her back.

"I ready daddy" She grins waiting by the door. "Give your mummy one last hug" I say, leaning to grab her suitcase and her backpack. Dulcie does as I say and then we go out to the car. She climbs into the back and straps herself into her car seat whilst I put her bags in the boot. Once I'm done I climb into the drivers seat, make sure she's strapped herself into her seat proper then I drive off.