Part 85

Hi everyone, sorry it took a while to get this to you.. I hope you're all managing to keep safe and well! My thoughts and prayers are with you all!
I hope this update is a little escape for you all; enjoy xx

*Jamie's POV*

The wedding reception has been going on for a few hours now. We had our sit down meal and speeches were made. We've had a few gifts but we told people we didn't really need or want anything. Dakota cried during the speeches and there was one or Two times when I had tears too.

Our photographer Amy has been taking more photos of everybody. She got me and Dakota to do a little bit of a bride and groom photo shoot outside, which we then got Dulcie and Charlotte into some with us. Dakota's been off dancing with her mom, sisters, my sisters and Dulcie, but I have a surprise for her.

"Ladies, can I steal my wife for a second?" I say softly as i wrap my arm around Dakota. She grins up at me lovingly whilst the girls shoo us off. "I've got a surprise for you" I chuckle as I lead her to the back of the reception room.

On queue, Antonio comes into the room and walks over to us. Dakota spots him straight away, dashing over to him and wrapping her arms around him. "Antonio!! You told me you couldn't make it" she hugs him tight, closing her eyes as she rests against his chest.

"I left filming early.. I was at the ceremony too baby girl" he kisses her head, winking at me as I laugh. "You was?! I'm so glad!" She grins, patting her eyes dry. "I was.. you look beautiful honey, I hope this man makes an honest woman of you" he says, shaking my hand as a way of greeting me. "She has my heart.. I'll always look after her" I say sincerely as Dakota grins watching us both.

"I love you papa" she grins, kissing Antonio's cheek as he grins back. "I love you darling.. now I need to go find your mama and Stella.. I'll see you to two later" he kisses her head and pats my back gently as he leaves us.

"I can't believe you got him here!" She wraps her arms around me, gazing up at me in the one bit of light we have near us. "I knew you really wanted him here.. so I got him" I shrug and she grins, kissing me gently. "Because you're the best ever" she grins up at me once we've pulled away from the kiss.

"Today isn't even over yet, but I think it's one of the best days of my life.." she whispers up at me softly, her eyes shining, full of love and happiness. "Mine too baby.. you look absolutely amazing.. my beautiful wife" I stroke her cheek softly and her eyes fill up. "God all I've done today is cry" she laughs, burying her face into my chest, holding me.

"It's your day baby, you're allowed to" I laugh, stroking her back through the lace of her dress. "It's our day.." she grins up at me with loving eyes. "I love you, husband" she grins, running her hands through my hair.

"I love you, wife.." I peck her lips softly as Sam wanders over to us with Charlotte in her arms. "This little ones getting a bit whiny.. I think she wants her mommy and daddy" she smiles at the both of us. "There's our baby!" I grin as Dakota takes her, bouncing her on her hip gently as she giggles.

"Thank you for watching her" she smiles widely at Sam "you're welcome, we're excited for our sleepover tonight!" Sam giggles, stroking Charlotte's cheek as she grins over to her. "Sleepover?" Dakota pouts and I grin cheekily.

"We're not going home tonight.. Sam and my dad are watching dulcie and Char at ours.." I smile and she grins shyly. "That sounds promising" Dakota smirks and Sam nearly chokes on her drink, laughing with us. "That's something I don't really need to know about" Sam laughs as Mel wanders over to us.

"I'm sorry.. it's been a while" Dakota smirks, laughing as she nudges me. Sam covers Charlotte's ears, chuckling. "Thank god she's too young to understand!!" She says as Charlotte squeals at her, gripping my finger tightly.