Part 116

It's been so soooo long! I'm really sorry
Trying to split my time between work, home life and writing appeared a little difficult for me!😂
How are you all?! I hope everyone is healthy and happy
Enjoy this really long update!

*Jamie's POV*

Its been a few weeks since Christmas and new year, Dulcie is still with us at ours and she loves playing with her sister and helping us with Noah. He has been teething recently so Dakota's been having a rough few days and nights, all he wants is her most of the time.

She's currently upstairs having a little sleep while he naps, and I've got the girls down stairs, who are being really quiet so mommy can sleep. "Daddy, I want to play outside" Charlotte whines, pouting her lips at me just like Dakota does. "I know baby but it's raining, we don't want you to get a cold" I pout back "I know daddy.." she huffs and I chuckle, watching her sit with Dulcie as they cuddle.

I decide to put a Disney film on for the both of them whilst I start on dinner for us all. Whilst I'm prepping the potatoes and vegetables I hear foot steps from the stairs and Noah whining. "Did you not hear him crying?" Dakota asks as she walks through to the kitchen, bouncing Noah on her hip gently to sooth him. "No baby I didn't.." I turn to her and she rolls her eyes. "I guess I'll just do everything then" she snaps as she rests Noah in his highchair and gives him a bottle to feed himself.

"Hey hey... what was that for?" I frown, putting down the pan I've been stirring some sauce in, turning it off, before making my way over to her as she stands by the breakfast bar. "I'm sorry, I'm just so stressed and tense and so exhausted" she sighs, dropping her head from my gaze as I reach out and pull her into me. "It's alright" I stroke her back; her head is buried into my chest and I'm holding her close.

"Look, why don't you take some time for yourself after dinner? I'll get the kids sorted for bed and you can chill out. Take a nice bath or something?" I suggest and she shrugs a bit, pouting. "I don't want you to think all I do is moan" she whispers "I would never think that. I know it must be hard and I wish there was more I could do. All you have to do is communicate with me okay? Tell me when your struggling and we'll deal with it together" I kiss her head and she sighs; holding me closer.

"I love you so much... I'm so lucky to have you, you always know what to say" she whispers, her hands moving to my ass, resting there gently. "I've got you always baby, I mean that" I kiss her hair again and she lets go of me, looking over to Noah as he squeals when his sisters come through the doorway.

——————

"Hey, don't be mad but I asked your sisters over, they've got Addison too and they're all going to take you out" I wrap my arms around her from behind as she clears away after dinner. "Why?" She pouts and turns in my arms when she's loaded the dishwasher. "Because mommy deserves a night off" I smile and she smiles shyly back. "I really don't deserve you" her lip shakes softly and I pull her to me.

"If anything, it's me that doesn't deserve you. I hope you know how amazing you are Daks... you amaze me and make me more proud each day" I say and she leans up to kiss me, softly stroking my cheek. "I hope you know that even though I'm stressed and I moan, that I still love our babies.. all three of them. Nothing will change that" she whispers and I grin at the fact she included Dulcie.

"One thousand percent. They love you back the same. I know it's tough with Noah's teething right now but you're the best mommy" I kiss her softly and she grins; kissing me again once we've pulled away. "You're the best daddy.. and husband! I love you" she kisses me once more and I grin. "I love you too".