Part 123

Hey everyone!! Managed to write quite a bit so I've got two updates coming, yay me!! It's really helping me to cope with my anxiety, which is such a good thing for me❤️
Hope you're all going well and I hope you're all still enjoying this!

*Jamie's POV*

I wake suddenly, my head a little sore and my eyes are tired. I turn over in bed and Dakota is fast asleep beside me. Her mouth is slightly open and her breathing is deep, with her hair fanned out on her pillow. I watch her. God she's beautiful. How did I get so lucky? I reach over to softly stroke her hair, and she moves slowly. For a second I stop, not wanting to wake her. She settles again in seconds, and I climb out of bed slowly, using the bathroom before heading downstairs.

I let Zepp out into the garden whilst I make me and Dakota breakfast. I do us two slices of toast, a heap of scrambled eggs and a couple slices of bacon each too. When it's all done I place it on a big tray and get Zepp in so I can lock the door, before heading upstairs to my wife. I kick open the bedroom door quietly, resting the tray on the bedside table.

Dakota's shuffled over to my side, she's hugging my pillow. I sit on the edge of the bed, stroking her hair away from her face gently. She groans slightly and I chuckle, leaning over to kiss her cheek repeatedly. I feel her arms wrap around my neck and she giggles sleepily, turning her head so i get her lips instead of kissing her cheek. I grin and kiss her again, looking down at her when I pull away. She's grinning at me, her eyes are sleepy but her grin is mischievous.

"Good morning, handsome" she smiles, her hands in my hair as I kiss her again. God she's beautiful. "Good morning beautiful" I whisper, kissing her lips and then her nose before I pull away, sitting up. "I made us breakfast.." I grin shyly, getting the tray and bringing it over to the bed as she sits up, stretching her body out.

"It smells delicious" she grins, taking her plate from me and thanking me, and I sit in front of her, our legs crossed underneath us, as we eat and chat. "I can't believe last night" she grins shyly and looks to me. "I never said it last night, we were both a little too drunk when we got in this morning, but thank you for surprising me with the Beyoncé concert. I loved it" she smiles shyly and I lean over to kiss her hand.

"You're so welcome baby. I loved it" I grin and she pouts when her phone beeps on the bedside table, reaching over to grab it. "Stella is asking if last night was real" she laughs and I chuckle, watching as she looks to me. "Did you know, he was going to ask her?" She narrows her eyes at me and I can't help but laugh.

"Yes.. I'm sorry" I pout and she gasps "you didn't tell me!!" She nudges me and I nudge her back laughing when she falls to the side. "He mentioned it a few weeks ago, he didn't know how. But I'd just got our tickets, so I got them some too, all four of them." I smile shyly when she gasps.

"He said it would be a perfect way to propose there. That's what the champagne was for. When we was getting the drinks in the break he said he's going to ask when she sings love on top, which the lady said was next" I grin when she grins.

I move the empty dishes away and she dives to me, wrapping her arms around my neck as i fall back onto the bed, Dakota laying over me. She kisses me hard and I rest my hands on her back, gently stroking up and down as we kiss.

"Thank you" she whispers and I frown a bit, rubbing my nose against hers. "You made that so so special for her, a moment she'll never forget.." she whispers and I grin "it was beautiful to see. I'm honoured that he wanted us there" I smile and she nods, smiling.

"You mean the world to me" she says, kissing my bare chest before she rests her head there. "Ditto baby" I kiss her hair and we're silent, I'm still stroking her back softly with my hands. "Jamie... why do you think we haven't gotten pregnant again yet?.." she says softly, looking to me. I pout a bit and shrug.