Part 121

Hi everyone!!
Long time no see! Sorry it's been a while, life is as crazy as ever!
I'm slowly getting chance to write for you all!
Hope you enjoy with part!!❤️

*Jamie's POV*

Christmas flew by, i had to go away and work after the new year, but luckily it was only five weeks, so I'm home with Dakota and the children now; and Amelia is working so we've got Dulcie here with us for a few weeks. I hated working away but me and Dakota made it work, like we always do.

Now, she's got promo and interviews to film for teatime pictures so she's out working most of the day, but she comes home at the end of each day and we all curl up in front of the TV and watch movies. The best thing ever.

Today though, Dakota is working a little bit later, so I've just got home from taking the kids to the park and I've promised her I'll cook her favourite dinner tonight, once I've sorted the children out..

Thankfully, the three of them have been getting on really well today; which makes it easier for me. I've just answered the door to a delivery for them for dinner. They crowd around the table in the kitchen and chat amongst themselves as I dish out all of their food and then they sit and eat.

My phone rings and I sit myself at the breakfast bar; away from the loud giggles from the children, and answer the call. "Hey baby you okay?" I smile and she giggles shyly. "Hey baby... how are you? How are the babies?" She asks "they're good, just eating right now before bath time" I hear her giggle and I chuckle a bit.

"I know you said you'd cook dinner for me, but they've invited us out to dinner this evening.." I sense her pout and I immediately know she's feeling bad for letting me down. "Don't sweat it baby, you go enjoy yourself" I smile and she sighs a bit. "Are you sure? I'm sorry.." she sighs and I pout. "You don't need to be." I chuckle "it's all good baby, I'll get these three crazies settled for bed and then I'll get myself food and wait for you"

"Your the best. I'll make it up to you I promise" she giggles shyly and I laugh. "I love you, have fun!" I say "love you too.. kiss the babies Goodnight for me" I sense her smile and we say bye before ending the call.

————————

It's just after 10 in the evening. I got the kids to bed and made myself chicken pasta, then I decided to chill in bed and wait for Dakota to get home. Im just scrolling through Instagram when I see a post, some pap photos from tonight. She's wearing a small black skirt with a emerald coloured lace corset. She's got her reading glasses on too, which makes the whole look 100% hotter.

She takes my breath away and for a moment I can't believe she's mine. I'm deep in thought that I don't realise the front door goes, until I see Dakota stood at the doorway to our bedroom, she's taken her shoes off but her glasses are still on. Her outfit still on, and I can't wait to peel her out of that corset. "Hey" she whispers and I grin. "Hey.." I say back.

"Whatcha doing?" She asks lowly, fiddling with the sleeve of her jacket that she's holding. "Looking at photos of this insanely beautiful woman" I say and her face drops, and I know I have to reassure her straight away. "She's wearing a tiny skirt that barely covers her. A green lace corset that leaves little to my imagination."

I watch her blush and she bites her bottom lip; walking into the room and closing the door. "And don't even get me started on those glasses" I groan and put my phone down. She giggles shyly, chewing her bottom lip again.

"Well... I'm all hot and flustered, I think I need a shower" she says quietly, her voice seductive and sexy. I raise an eyebrow and stand up in front of her; my hands on her hips. I lean down and kiss her, her kiss is passionate and it takes me by surprise when she pushes me against the wall, her hand on my face and she kisses me hungrily.