Part 19

Hey guys!! thank you so much for your lovely words on my story so far, I have so much written out that you're all going to love!!
Today's a hard day for me, I lost my dad three years ago.. so here's a extra long update, because this one's a cute one 😌 enjoy!!

*Dakota's POV*

I wake, feeling someone pulling the covers on my side of the bed. I turn to see the clock, 3:32AM. I look down and see Dulcie there with her bottom lip trembling. "Sorry 'kota I had bad dream" she rubs her eyes and I sit up carefully, accidentally nudging Jamie as I do, I lift her gently onto the bed in the middle of us.

"What's going on?" Jamie frowns half asleep, I giggle at him and Dulcie covers her mouth laughing slightly. "Dulcie had a bad dream" I say quietly to not startle him. He opens his eyes as me and Dulcie lay down.

"You okay baby?" He kisses her head gently, wrapping his arm over her and resting it on my side. "Yeah daddy" she sighs, sucking her thumb. I rest my hand on Jamie's upper arm and he moves his gaze to me.

"You okay?" He asks, stroking my side. I nod smiling. We watch as Dulcie soon falls back to sleep. I smile and lean over, gently kissing her head before kissing jamie softly. "Goodnight" we both say, closing our eyes as he strokes my side gently and I caress his arm softly.

--

"Baby.. time to wake up" I hear Jamie say softly as he kisses my head repeatedly. I smile sleepily opening my eyes before closing them quickly again when the light hits them.

"Come on, me and Dulcie are bored, I have a day planned for us all.." he strokes my hair and I giggle, opening my eyes and gazing at him. "Morning" I say softly "morning sleepy head" he smirks, leaning down to kiss me gently.

I kiss him again when he pulls away, then I sit up, stretching. "I'll let you get ready.. we're just doing breakfast " he gets up and I get out of bed, wrapping my arms around his waist from behind and kissing his back a few times.

"I love you" I smile shyly as I let him go. "Love you.. get ready!" He laughs, closing the bedroom door over. I use the toilet and freshen up in the bathroom then I change into some blue jeans and a white silk top that I tuck in slightly at the front.

I decide on no make up today, so I brush my hair out and leave it wavy. Then I head out to the kitchen. Jamie and Dulcie are giggling about something as I enter, it makes me smile.

"Morning" I ruffle Dulcie's hair as I sit beside her. "Hello" she grins straightening her hair out as I messed it up a little bit. Jamie smiles and places a plate of pancakes in front of us, he then sits beside Dulcie and we help ourselves to breakfast.

Once we've finished eating he cleans up whilst me and Dulcie brush our teeth and get our shoes on. She's wearing a light pink frilly skirt with little black leggings and a long sleeved white top with Disney princesses on.

I put my black boots and I help Dulcie put her boots on too, then I get her body warmer from the wardrobe and she puts that on, by the time we're ready to go Jamie's just getting his shoes on.

"Daddy, where we going?" Dulcie looks up at him and he taps is nose. "It's a surprise" He smiles and she pouts and huffs in reply. "Do I get to know where we're going?" I say, smirking at him. "Definitely not" he smirks back and I pull a face at him as Dulcie giggles.

"So unfair" I say to Dulcie, she nods in agreement and huffs again. Jamie laughs at us both and together we make our way to the car. He helps Dulcie into her car seat and fastens her in whilst I get in the front passenger seat and do my seatbelt.