Part 106

Hi everyone! How are you all?
I hope you enjoy what I did with this chapter, enjoy! xx

*Jamie's POV*

I wake to the feel of Dakota getting back into bed. It's two weeks since we had to get the baby checked on, he's doing fine and is still kicking away happily. Her bump has gotten a lot bigger over the past week or so, sometimes I have to help her get up from the sofa or the floor if she's playing with Charlotte.

She's 32 weeks now, we've finally started on his nursery; it's white with one pale grey wall. On one white wall there's three cartoon animal wall prints that are framed. A giraffe, a panda and a lion; all painted light grey with blue bow ties on each animal. His cot is up and against the grey wall in the Middle, he's got a mattress, a few blankets and a blue bunny comforter that Stella got him.

His wardrobe is set up and full of baby's clothes ready. He has a changing table that's full up with diapers, lotion and baby powder.  There's also a rocking chair in the corner by the window that looks out onto our garden. We love the room and can't believe how quick it's taken us.

"Morning" I smile sleepily and Dakota yawns. "Morning.. your son was laying over my bladder" she giggles and I laugh softly, watching her sit back on the bed. I rest my hand over her bump and watch her place hers over mine. "Can we do some painting with Charlotte today? It's raining outside so we can't do much" she pouts and I nod, smiling. "Sounds good baby.. messy but good" I chuckle and she giggles again, leaning over to kiss me softly.

I pull her to lay over me; one of her legs either side of my waist as I deepen the kiss. My tongue strokes hers and she groans; grinding against my erection through my boxers. She pulls away from the kiss when our breathing is heavy, she smiles shyly as I kiss down her neck to her shoulder, smiling when she lets out a soft moan.

We haven't had sex in a while, Dakota has been a bit uncomfortable because of her bump being bigger than she was with Charlotte, but I want her so much.  "Jamie.." she pants, her hand moving to my boxers and I smile, lifting my hips to help her pull them down. She throws them to the floor and I reach for her underwear, sliding them down her legs to join mine on the floor.

I slide myself into her slowly, causing her to moan when I grab her hips, lifting her slowly off of me before pushing back into her again. She cries out and throws her head back, groaning loud. I keep the slow rhythm, my hands are still guiding her onto me as we quicken the pace, and I know she's close.

"Jamie.." her hands fist at my chest and she gasps my name, moaning loud. I grunt and push myself all the way into her hard, filling her with my load; watching her fall into her orgasm, her head back. She moans loudly, calling out my name as so comes apart around me.

Once she's all spent she climbs off me and lays beside me, kissing me softly. "I don't like not kissing you when we have sex" she pouts, her breathing heavy as she sits up to slide her underwear up her legs. "I know baby" I pout, sitting up and kissing her lips softly. "I find it easier to be on top at the minute" she blushes a bit and I smile reassuringly, stroking her bump. "Whatever you feel comfortable with" I smile again and she grins, kissing me.

"Come on, let's get Charlotte up, I'm so excited to do some painting with her" she bounces from foot to foot and her excitement is contagious. I laugh and slide my boxers on along with some lounge shorts whilst Dakota slides a pair of sweatpants on. We head to Charlotte's room and she's stood up. "Mommy! Daddy!" She squeals, giggling as she jumps up and down at the edge of her cot. It makes us both grin.

—————————

We're in full on painting mode. Charlotte has done a painting for her big sister, she's now doing one for her grandma Mel; if I'm honest I think there's more paint on me, Dakota and the table than anything else. Luckily it's hers and Dulcie's colouring and painting table that's in their toy room. I chuckle to myself. It's fun to see her so excited. We've tried to make the paintings look like something but they're really just Charlotte's handprint in different colours all over the paper.