Part 63

Hi guys! Here's a another update ! Enjoy x

*Dakota's POV*

"Kota.. kota? I think Charlotte needs her diaper changing" Dulcie shakes me softly to wake me up. I frown and rub my eyes, Charlotte softly whining from her bassinet. "Sorry baby" I say to Dulcie and get up. I sort Charlotte and then sit back on the bed whilst I feed her from myself.

It's been a week since Jamie went to Ireland to work, me and the girls have been keeping ourselves busy. We managed to FaceTime him about three times so far but he was there but he was too busy yesterday.

"Did you sleep okay?" I ask Dulcie and she nods. "Yeah thanks, did you kota?" She sits up beside me to watch Charlotte. "I did a little bit.. I missed your daddy's hugs though" I say, kissing her head as I move Charlotte and cover myself up.

"me too" she sighs. "Can we go to him?" She fiddles with my hair. "I can't promise anything.. but I might be able to get us there.. it won't be for another few weeks though" I pout and she grins, nodding. "That's okay" she hugs me, resting her head against Charlotte's back.

"For mine and your daddy's wedding, we get to wear pretty dresses, shall we play at home today and look at some dresses on my laptop?" I suggest and she grins. "Yeah! I can't wait" she jumps off the bed and we head downstairs. "Me either. You and Charlotte will be my flower girls" I grin, sitting Charlotte in her bouncer that's on the kitchen breakfast bar as Dulcie sits beside her.

"Is it like a princess dress?" She frowns a bit and I nod. "It will be a little bit yes! Mine will be a Princess dress, you have to tell me which dress you like. We'll go and try some on, that'll be fun right?" I ask as I start making us breakfast. "With mama Mel, char char, grace, stella and tippi?" She grins, her eyes wide. I nod and we giggle.

"It can be a girly day" I kiss her head as I place her toast and scrambled egg in front of her. She thanks me and starts eating, I made myself some and sit next to her, eating. "Can you roller skate?" I ask her as I do the dishes.

"What's that?" She frowns, resting her chin on top of her hand as she watches me. "I think I have mine from when I was your age, I'll try and find them, then I'll teach you" I grin, lifting Charlotte up into my arms and heading upstairs with them both to get changed.

Once they're changed I check one of the cupboards upstairs and manage to find my skates. "They should fit you" I pout heading downstairs with her and Charlotte. I kiss Charlotte's head as I sit her in the baby bouncer and move it to outside so she's with us.

I set Dulcie up in the skates and explain to her what to do. "It's easy you can do it" I say when I've shown her what to do. "I'm scared!" She giggles at me and I kiss her head. "Don't be scared.. I'll be sat with Charlotte watching you so if you need me just shout" I kiss her head and watch as she starts skating by herself.

She's slow and shaky to start with but once she gets the hang of it she becomes faster. I record her and send the video over to Jamie through iMessage. It's early over in Ireland so I can't imagine he's awake yet. I fire up my laptop and take a seat on the blanket by Charlotte.

She coos softly and I hold her hand as I begin looking for wedding dresses. "Are you going to help mommy pick one?" I fuss over her and she giggles softly, kicking her feet. I hear a bang and Dulcie's loud cry.

"Oh no" I rush over to her, lifting her into my arms and taking her to where me and Charlotte are sat. "It's okay show me what happened? Where did you hurt?" I rub her arms gently to sooth her as she sobs.

I take the skates off her and she points to her knees. Ones grazed and the other is bleeding slightly. "It's okay" I kiss her head, she calms and I run inside to get a cleaning wipe and a plaster for her knee.

"This might be a tiny bit sore okay, squeeze my hand if it hurts you" I give her my hand and she nods, taking it and holding it close to her. I gently dab the knee that's bleeding and her grip on my hand tightens. "Sorry baby girl" I pout, dabbing it twice more before putting a plaster over it.

"There you go, it's okay now" I lean down and gently kiss both her knees. "I made them all better for you" I stroke her hair and she dashes up to hug me. "Thank you kota" she whispers, her voice hoarse. "It's okay beautiful girl" I kiss her head. "I think it's going to rain kota!" She gasps in my arms as dark clouds cover the sun.

"I think you're right, quickly let's get inside" I let her go and she rushes over to the door, waiting for me to grab Charlotte and my laptop before we head inside. I shut the back door and as if on queue the clouds open and the rain comes down in buckets.

--

We decide to chill and watch films, then Dulcie helps to feed Charlotte whilst I make me and her some chicken pasta for lunch that we have some salad with. Once we've ate She wanders off to play in the sitting room and I wash up whilst Charlotte babbles. My phone beeps and I check it to see that Jamie has text.

'Are you busy?'

I reply;

'No babe what's up?'

Seconds later there's an alert for an incoming FaceTime call from him. "Daddy's phoning!" I say to Dulcie as I sit on the sofa with Charlotte sat on my lap. She rushes over, sitting beside me as the call connects.

His face lights up when he sees the three of us, Charlotte grins widely when she sees her daddy on screen. "Ahh my girls" he grins and Dulcie giggles. "Hello daddy" "hi baby" we say together. "How's filming?" I ask and he sighs slightly, though he tries to hide it.

"It's good.. how's your day going?" He asks to change the subject. "It's good baby.. just having a chill day today.. it's raining so badly outside now" I pout and Charlotte giggles as Jamie pulls faces at her.

"Oh I miss your faces so much" he sighs and I pout, there's something he isn't telling me. "Daddy I hurt myself" she puts her leg in front of the camera to show him the plaster. "Oh what happened baby?" He frowns. "Was roller skating and I fell down.. kota kissed them better for Me" she smiles shyly and he grins.

"They'll be all better now baby" he says and she giggles, running over to the kitchen to grab something. "What's wrong?" I frown and he sighs. "They want me here until December eighth" he says quietly and my face drops. "What? But that's like nine weeks?" I say, bouncing Charlotte on my knee gently as she settles down into my chest.

"I know baby I know.. I'm not happy about it either, I'm sorry" he sighs again. "Will you even make it back for Christmas?" My frown deepens. "Hopefully.." he whispers. "Hopefully?! What the hell does that mean" I raise my voice a bit, resting Charlotte in her pillow that we lay her in on the sofa.

"Dakota please.. don't make this harder for me" he sighs. "Jamie, I can't do this without you" I whisper, my eyes filling with tears. "Of course you..." he gets cut off by the producer calling his name to go back to filming. He sighs.

"Dulcie come say bye to daddy" I say, holding the camera away from my face, wiping my eyes and cheeks as tears fall freely. "Bye bye daddy.. I miss you" she pouts sadly blowing kisses at the screen before wandering over to Charlotte.

"Can we talk later?" I say, wiping my eyes as I put the screen back to me. "Of course baby.. I love you so much, you know that right?" He whispers. I nod and smile weakly. "I love you.." I say before shutting off the call and dropping my phone beside me.

"Dakota are you okay?" Dulcie frowns as she climbs onto the sofa beside me. "Sure sweetheart, I'm just really missing your daddy" I say and she wraps her arms around me tightly, curling into me.

"Can we please go to him? I miss him too" she sighs as I wrap my arms around her. "I have to work a little while, but then I can speak with your mommy and we'll go to daddy okay?" I kiss her head repeatedly and she nods, giggling a bit.

Just a short one today! Sorry, comments are appreciated ♥️