Part 90

Hi guys! Honestly I'm so shocked at how far this story Is going! I hope you are all still interested in it? I'm so sorry i can't update as much, a bit stuck for ideas so if you have any suggestions let me know❤️
I hope I described everything in this update okay!

*Dakota's POV*

We've just dropped the girls at my mothers house, she's watching them while Jamie takes me to see my wedding gift from him, he's radiating tension and anxiety everywhere. The conversation between us is practically non existent. It makes me nervous. "I really hope you like it.." he says quietly and I frown a bit.

"You're making me nervous.." I rest my hand on his on the gear stick. "Whatever it is, I'm going to love it" I say, smiling shyly at him. "I hope so baby.." he smiles shyly at me, turning off the road to a small village not too far from my moms in Los Angeles. He keeps going until he turns again, we're met with a security gate.

He winds his window down and enters a pin. Within seconds the gates creek open and Jamie drives us onto a driveway. He parks just in front of the garage doors, reaches over into the glove compartment and pulls out a envelope before taking my hand and giving it a gentle squeeze.

The driveway is stone and it's lined with beautiful green trees and bushes. Along the wall where the gate is there's a water fountain with plants and beautiful blossomed flowers that smell beautiful. "Who lives here?" I frown a bit, getting out as he gets out. "You'll see, come on" he holds his hand out and I take it, walking beside him as we walk up the few steps to a beautiful modern build house.

The front door is white and it has windows surrounding it. The door opens as we reach the top and a brown haired tall man stands smiling warmly. "Mr Dornan, it's great to see you" he shakes hands with Jamie and Jamie greets him back. "Ms Johnson.." he holds his hand out and I shake it, smiling politely. "You can take a look around yourselves, if you need anything or have any questions just give me a shout." He says warmly.

Jamie thanks him and he takes my hand, we walk into the hallway. It's decorated a cream colour and it's bright and so welcoming. There's a chandelier hanging from the ceiling and a white cabinet sat underneath a huge mirror that's hanging from the wall. On top of the cabinet sits a vase with some of my favourite fresh flowers in. To the side near the door is a cupboard. I open it to reveal a built in shoe rack and hangers for coats and jackets.

Jamie smiles shyly and we move to the lounge. The lounge has a floor to ceiling window with a french door that opens on to the back garden. It's painted white with one wall a light gray. There's a beautiful new fire place on the wall with a L shaped gray sofa positioned facing that. On the wall is a big tv, it has to be at least 70 inch screen. I gasp and Jamie chuckles.

"It's huge isn't it?" He laughs and I nod, giggling as I take his hand again. On the walls beside the TV and fireplace there's built in white shelves that I would put things like photo frames and candles on. Jamie leads me through another door that's connected to the lounge, and we're stood in the kitchen.

It looks brand new and absolutely beautiful! The biggest kitchen I've ever seen. The walls are white, the floor is laminated wood effect like the hallway, there's a island in the middle of the kitchen and the cupboards are dark grey gloss and The worktops are white. There's a built in microwave and two built in ovens.

The Cooker top is a 6 ring induction hob and the accessories like kettles, coffee machine, sugar and tea caddy's are all set out. There's even a set up mixing machine. To me, this is a dream kitchen. Built in to the cupboards is a big American style fridge-freezer like the one we have at our home.