Part 20

OKAY! There's a big time jump now, I'm writing six months later :) I hope you catch my drift and don't mind me doing this? Let me know what you think!

*Dakota's POV*
*six months later!*

For the last six months me and Jamie did nothing but promo, red carpet events and filming for our other projects. Luckily there was the odd chance he'd get to come somewhere with me and I'd get to go somewhere with him so we wasn't always apart. But being apart made our bond and relationship even stronger. The time we did have together was really special.

It's nearly Christmas, our first one together and this year Dulcie will be spending it with us too. Amelia will be spending it with her new partner. Jamie and I have spoilt Dulcie with toys she wanted, and I think we're just as excited as she is for Christmas Day.

"We still need to go shopping for some Christmas food" I say to Jamie as we sit at the breakfast table writing a shopping list. "Okay, well I'm grabbing Dulcie tomorrow and we have her until Boxing Day, we could get her and then go shopping?" He looks to me and I nod.

"Sounds good... I need to head into town to get you another present" I smile shyly, kissing his lips. "You really don't have to get me anything, having you and Dulcie here is more than enough" he smiles lovingly.

"But I want to.." I stick my tongue out and stand up. "I might go into town now babe, whilst we don't have anything else to do. Then when I get back we can wrap up all the presents" I smirk, knowing he hates wrapping up. "I'll help with the sellotape but that's about it" he taps my bum as I walk past him.

"Okay fine" I roll my eyes and giggle, leaning up to kiss him gently on the lips. He pulls me closer to him, squeezing my bum gently with both hands. "Do you really have to go into town?" He mumbles against my lips, moving his lips down to my neck, sucking softly.

"Yes.." I whisper leaning my head back, moaning. "Really?" He smirks as one of his hands move to my boob, teasing my nipple gently through my top. "Well... I guess, it could wait.." just like that he's got me under his spell, eating out of his hands.

He lifts me into his arms, carrying me over to the sofa as he continues to kiss his way down my neck. He sits with me on my lap and I grind against his bulge. He eases me up slightly and pulls down his shorts and boxers, I unzip my jeans and push them down with my panties.

Before I know it he's pushing himself inside of me, i groan and tilt my head back: my hair falling down my back. He grasps my hips and steadily, in a slow Rhythm, we both together.

My hands tangle in his hair as I moan quietly against his forehead. "Jamie, please.. faster" I gasp as he lifts me and lays me down, pushing into me harder. My hair is now feathered out around my face, and he leans down to kiss me as he continues to push me higher and higher.

He grunts into my ear suddenly, filling me with his climax and i can't seem to hold back much longer, as I climax with him, my head back moaning loudly. He slows on top of me and rests his head against mine.

"I love you so much" I whisper, smiling shyly up at him. "I love you baby.. always." He kisses me tenderly on the lips. "You always look so beautiful after we make love..." he whispers, stroking my hair from my face as he pulls out of me slowly. I grin shyly at him and curl myself around him, dozing off into a light sleep as he strokes my back.

---
I've just got back from being in town to finish getting Jamie's present. I just need to put it all together and wrap it up.

"Baby, I'm home!" I shout kicking of my boots near the door before I go in search for my man. "I'm just upstairs, you can't come up yet" he calls and I stop half way up the stairs. "What why?" I whine and he laughs at me.

"I'm wrapping your presents.. wait I'll tidy them away." He laughs, I stand outside the bedroom door waiting, which he opens minutes later. "Ahh there's my man" I grin wrapping my arms around his neck. He smirks and kisses me gently.

"Did you get everything you need?" He asks, wrapping his arms around my waist. "I did.. Shall we eat and then sort Dulcie's presents out? Then you can finish wrapping mine later.. whilst I sort out your last one" I smile shyly, rubbing my nose with his as I pull away. He agrees so together we go downstairs and get our dinner, which is lasagne that Jamie cooked earlier, we'll just heat it up.

Once we've ate we clear down and Jamie goes to get Dulcie's presents from our spare room upstairs and I clear the coffee table in the living room to get our wrapping paper and tags out. We both sit side by side on the floor and start wrapping her presents up.

"Do you think we can put them straight under the tree?" He asks, writing the tags out. "Noooo, not until she's in bed on Christmas Eve" I smile shyly, he chuckles and nods, sticking the tags on the presents as I wrap them.

Once we're done we carry them back to our spare room in bags. "She's been spoilt" I wrinkle my nose wrapping my arms around him. "She has.. by the both of us.. you know you didn't have to.." I stop him talking, kissing his lips. "I wanted too.. she's part of my life now too" I kiss his lips again and pull away.

"I think I want to finish wrapping your gifts now.." he smiles, squeezing my bum as we pull away. "Okay.. I need to sort out your last one" I smile and we head separate ways. He closes the bedroom door behind him and I head to the bathroom next to the spare bedroom.

I rummage through the drawers under the sink, finding what I need and wandering downstairs. I grab the gift box I purchased earlier and add the pale yellow and white tissue paper into the box. Next, I add the surprise from the drawers, then I fold the vest and I write on the little note.

Placing it on top of the tissue paper, I smile to myself, stroking my hand over it gently before closing the lid on the box, gift wrapping it and placing it under the Christmas tree with all the other presents I got him.

I lay back on the sofa and smile to myself. That's going to be the greatest present he's ever going to get, I just know it. I close my eyes and let my mind wander off to him receiving the gift, his reaction.

--

I jolt awake feeling jamie Lift me into his arms. I curl up into him, nuzzling his neck as he carries me upstairs. "Im sorry I'm so sleepy recently" I mumble as he lays me on the bed, yawning. "Don't apologise baby.." he strips to his boxers and climbs into bed next to me.

"Maybe you're coming down with something?" He frowns worriedly, putting his hand against my forehead. "I feel great Jamie.. never felt better" I lay grinning at him wanting to see if he catches on, but he doesn't. I giggle and lean over, gently kissing him.

"Something weird going on with you" He narrows his eyes at me and I giggle again. "Nope.. not yet" I shrug cutely, laying in his arms.

"Sleep baby" he kisses my head a few times and I open my eyes. "I can't wait for Christmas. It's going to be the most beautiful day.. you, me and Dulcie" I whisper smiling at him
"it will be baby.. Dulcie's face when she opens her presents. Me getting to spoil you.. having my two favourite girls with me, I couldn't ask for anything better" he grins stroking my hair gently and I giggle shyly.

"Well me and Dulcie have spoilt daddy.. but we'll have to wait until Christmas" I smirk leaning to kiss him lovingly. "I love you. Goodnight" I say, resting my head against his neck. "Night baby. I love you" he says, kissing my cheek as I close my eyes.

Comments appreciated as always! Thanks guys x