Part 109

Hey everyone, it's been a while and for that I am so sorry!
I really hope you all love this update and can forgive me for leaving you for so long without one ❤️
Hope you are all keeping safe and well!
Enjoy xx

*Dakota's POV*

It's been two weeks since Jamie's accident playing basketball. He had a check up yesterday and they said his fractures are healing really well, which is amazing news. Charlotte is her usual cheeky self and I've grown bigger than I thought possible! My mom stayed with us and helped us out for a few days last week which was nice.

We now only have just under four weeks until we meet our baby boy and a few days ago we packed mine and our boy's hospital bag. We have everything ready that we possibly need and my nerves for his birth are already here!

Today, I've been feeling a few pains but nothing too dramatic yet so I'm not letting it worry me. We've just had lunch and have gone to sit in the lounge and watch some TV for a while. I curl up to Jamie as his phone rings. Charlotte is sat playing on the floor.

"It's Dulcie" his face lights up and Charlotte turns her attention to us immediately. "Ce ce" she gasps, getting up and walking over to us when the FaceTime call connects. "Daddy and mommy Kota!!" She squeals and I laugh, watching Jamie turn the phone so me and Charlotte are in view too. "Char char!! I miss you" she pouts and Charlotte squeals.

"Ce Ce! Hi" she giggles, waving her hand. I grin and watch them. "Hi baby, you okay?" Jamie asks her and she nods. "Yes daddy. Are you? Kota are you okay?" She grins and i giggle. "I'm okay" Jamie says. "I'm alright too sweetheart. Just patiently waiting for your baby brother to arrive" I tap my bump and she gasps.

"How long until he's here? I forgot" She frowns a bit. "Three weeks and four days" I grin. "Oh yeah!! I can't wait to meet him " she grins shyly and my heart melts. "We can't either. When he's here daddy will come and get you so you can meet him" Jamie smiles and she claps her hands excitedly, making Charlotte do the same to copy her sister.

"Can I give him a cuddle?" Her eyes light up. "Of course! A gentle one" I grin and she cheers, causing us both to laugh. "you're so cute" I giggle. "How is your school going?" Jamie asks her and her face lights up.

"I love it daddy!" She grins and we both grin too. "Good baby" he smiles and I take his hand, squeezing it gently. "But daddy there's a boy and he gets called names like I did." She pouts and I frown a bit. "He does? That's not very nice" I pout and she sighs. "Because he likes to play with the girls toys sometimes." Dulcie shrugs a bit.

"Does he? But that's okay right?" Jamie asks her. "Yeah daddy, I play with him. We like playing with the kitchen. He's funny" she giggles and Jamie sighs with relief I think. "You're very kind Dulcie" I smile "thanks Kota. They are really mean to him but I don't like it. So I helped him ignore them" she giggles a bit.

"That's very kind of you baby. Well done" Jamie smiles and she grins. "It's not fair that he gets called names daddy. At my old school they did that to me" she nods. "They did darling you're right." He sighs a bit. "But daddy and mommy Kota, I love it at this day school" she gives us the biggest grin and I'm pretty sure our grin matches hers.

"We're so proud of you Dulcie, you're the kindest little girl we know" Jamie smiles at her and she grins shyly. "Thank you" she says. We speak for a bit more, until Amelia comes into her bedroom and says they need to go out. "Okay mommy.." she says, watching her mom leave the room.

"Sorry daddy and mommy Kota, I have to go" she pouts and we smile. "It's okay baby, we'll see you real soon" I grin and she nods. "Bye bye char." She blows her sister some kisses and Charlotte grins. "Bye bye ce ce" she grins, waving bye.