Part 122

Hey everyone!! I'm so sorry it's been so long, I just haven't found the time to write anything. I've been writing little bits for a while now and I just realised it's actually really long, long enough for two more parts, so here's one, I hope you're all still invested in this!❤️
Enjoy!

*Dakota's POV*

I wake suddenly, Noah giggling as he jumps on the bed beside me. I rub my eyes and pout as I sit up. "Noah?" I whisper and he giggles "morning mommy" he gives me the biggest grin ever, wrapping his little arms around my neck. I laugh sleepily and fall back onto the bed with him; wrapping my arms around him. "Morning baby" I kiss his head.

"Where's daddy? And why're you so hyper this morning?" I look to him and he grins; looking the splitting image of his daddy. "Daddy gave me chocolate toast" he giggles when I gasp, and then we hear footsteps outside the bedroom, and Jamie walks through the door.

"Noah I said don't wake mommy up, I was letting her sleep in" he shakes his head, trying and failing to be mad at our boy. I giggle, and Noah chews his finger; burying his head into my neck. "Hide! Hide" he whispers and Jamie laughs; grabbing his arms and throwing him gently into the air so he bounces back onto the bed; tickling his sides. We watch as Noah squirms and giggles loudly; trying to push his daddy's hands away.

Jamie sits next to me as Noah runs off downstairs, distracting me from my thoughts. "Morning beautiful" he kisses me softly and I smile; kissing him back. "Morning" I whisper when we pull away. "Your mom will be here to get the babies soon.. Charlotte is just downstairs tidying the toys in the living room."

I yawn and wrap my arms around his neck. "can't wait to have you all to myself today" I whisper and he grins, kissing my nose before kissing my forehead. "We're going to have such a good day" he smiles and i blush, nodding. He chuckles softly and kisses me on the lips, it's a quick kiss but I want more already.

"You look so beautiful this morning, Mrs Dornan" he smiles and I giggle, covering my face. "Liar" I whisper and he laughs. "I'd never lie to you" he kisses my cheek "Come on, let's get the babies sorted" he hits my ass softly; causing me to jump a bit and giggle. "Okay I'm coming" I get up, heading downstairs hand in hand.

—————————

Once my mom picked up the kids, me and Jamie went out for breakfast, which we don't do much at all anymore, we went to the supermarket for a bit of shopping and we've just got home. Jamie unloads the shopping as I tidy the last of Charlotte's toys she left out. I walk back into the kitchen and Jamie is leaning against the counter, checking his phone.

"I've got something planned for us later on tonight, but did you have any idea what you wanted to do now?" He asks me and I pout, shrugging as I walk up to him; wrapping my arms around his waist. "I'm not sure.." I sigh a bit and feel his hands trail down to my ass. "I know that we always say we want us time, but the house really is too quiet without Charlotte and Noah" I giggle and Jamie laughs, nodding.

"I know, it's strange without them here running around" he laughs and I nod; gazing up at him for a few seconds, from his eyes to his lips and back. He kisses me softly and I melt against him; clinging onto his t-shirt. "What time do we need to go out?" I ask; gazing at him again.

"If I take you for dinner before, then we'd need to be leaving for five.. maybe a little later" he kisses my nose and I glance to the clock. "Perfect, just enough time to take me to bed" I grin shyly and he laughs, lifting me into his arms and kissing me as he walks upstairs with me.

"We really haven't done this for a while" I say softly in between kissing his neck. "Life is just busy for us both, filming and the babies too" he whispers, resting me on the floor when we're in our room. "Strip for me baby.." he leaves a swift kiss on my lips, leaving me wanting more. He sits himself on the edge of our bed; eyes on me as I remove my top, sliding it over my head.