Part 80

80 parts!? This is insane! I never expected it to get this far, thank you so much to everybody who reads and especially the ones who take time to comment too, it means the world!
I'm a little stuck with ideas, so if you have any suggestions please feel free to comment or message me privately :)
Enjoy!

*Dakota's POV*

Jamie is due back today, I'm secretly really glad, for the fact that I've missed him and I haven't slept very well because of Charlotte and her teething problems. I know it's not her fault and I hate seeing her in pain.

I'm not sure what time they're back, but I'm at my moms house. We're with the wedding designer talking over last minute decor. I'm bouncing Charlotte on my lap and she's got her pacifier in. Once the wedding planner goes my mom clears away our coffee mugs.

"You're quiet baby you okay?" She rubs my shoulder as I stand, Charlotte resting on my hip. "I just haven't been sleeping very well" I sigh and she pouts "I didn't want to be rude but I was going to mention, you look knackered" she looks to me then to Charlotte, she's glancing from her to me.

"Her gums are hurting her, I just don't know what to do to help her" I sigh, stroking charlottes cheek as she smiles up at me. "Just give her lots of cuddles.. she'll get there baby" my mom says, stroking Charlotte hair softly.

"Do you want me to take her tonight?" She asks and I shake my head, pouting "it's okay, Jamie's back tonight so.. should be a little easier" I say quietly, looking down as my mom takes Charlotte.

"I get so annoyed with myself mama.. I should know how to help her but I don't.. it makes me a bad mom and she can sense that" I sit at the breakfast bar and she frowns, nudging my arm.

"Don't you ever let me hear you saying that again missy. You're the best mommy, and she loves you so much" she says, tickling charlottes stomach. "Don't you? You love mommy so so much" she speaks in her baby voice and Charlotte squeals, giggling. It makes me smile.

"I'll be fine.. just feeling really down mama... it's really getting to me" I say and she pulls me into a hug. "Don't think too much, you're doing amazing baby.. speak to Jamie if you need to, don't keep it from him." She kisses my head. "I will mama" I whisper, taking in her scent.

"What time are they back?" She asks me and I shrug a bit. "I'm not sure, but they're all coming back.. I have to go back to a house full" I say and my mom frowns. "Have you two argued? You're really not yourself" her frown deepens.

"No we haven't.. I just don't feel very good in myself" I whisper and she pulls me into her arms. "If you need to get away later you're more than welcome here" she kisses my head repeatedly and I curl into her, thanking her.

---

I pull up outside mine and Jamie's, noticing his car is there which means all his family will be inside. I sigh and get out, undoing Charlotte from her car carrier seat. She smiles widely up at me as I kiss her head. "Are you excited to see daddy? I bet you are" I kiss her cheek and she coos in reply.

I head inside and hear the general chatter of Jamie's dad, Sam and his sisters. Heading straight for the kitchen I put my phone down and Charlotte makes a noise in my arms when she sees her daddy come through the kitchen door to us.

Her face lights up and she kicks her feet. He comes over and takes her from me carefully. "My beautiful girls. I missed you both so so much" he kisses her head repeatedly and I watch as she clings to him, cooing loudly. He leans across to kiss me.

"Hey you" he smiles, kissing me again. "Hi.. how was your bachelor party?" I ask and he grins. "It was really nice thank you.. I felt like me and your dad and Jesse really bonded out there" he says and I smile. "I'm glad" I smile slightly and he frowns.