Part 33

A little update for you all, I'll probably update again tomorrow as I need all your help with something exciting coming up in this story! Enjoy & I hope you all have a lovely bank holiday. ❤️

*Dakota's POV*

"Jamie?" I call, wandering to the kitchen as I scroll through my new app on my phone. "Yeah baby?" He places a coffee in front of me on the breakfast bar and I grin. "Thank you! So, our baby is the size of a pomegranate.. or a slice of cake" I giggle as he frowns, then I show him the pregnancy app that I've downloaded. "Oh yeah.." he frowns

"This goes through week by week, day by day, does a countdown to the due date and gives me dos and don'ts " I grin, sitting next to him and stroking my growing, now seventeen week baby bump. "I fancy cake now I spoke about it. Let's take Dulcie for cake" I grin and Jamie chuckles nodding his head. "Go get her, I'll lock up" he leans to kiss me gently before going and checking the door to the garden is locked.

I dash upstairs to Dulcie's room. "Your daddy's taking us for cake" I pop my head round her bedroom door and and she gasps, running over to me. "I love cake!" She grins taking my hand as we wander downstairs. "Me too.. so does baby" i rub my bump and she giggles, leaning up to kiss my bump before sitting on the stairs and getting her shoes on.

Me and Jamie get our shoes on too then we wonder over to the car, climbing in. He drives us fifteen minutes to our favourite cake/pancake/waffle place and we get a seat inside far from the window in case any paps get the word on where we are. "I think I'll have that" I point to a five layered rainbow cake with white icing on the side.

"That looks amazing" Jamie chuckles, wrapping his hand around my waist. "I want that one please" Dulcie says pointing to a pink cake that's half the size Dakota picked. Jamie orders our cakes, getting himself the same as Me, and He wraps his arm around my shoulders as we watch Dulcie colour in. "Will you tell me if my top tightens around my stomach too much" I whisper to Jamie, looking up at him.

"Of course baby.. we'll be fine" he says, leaning to kiss my lips lightly, causing me to smile. "Eeeew stop" Dulcie giggles covering her eyes with her little hands. "What, you don't like it when I kiss daddy?" I pout, leaning over to kiss him again deliberately. She giggles loudly, covering her mouth. "I'm just joking 'Kota" She smiles cutely and my heart melt. Our cakes get brought to our table and we all tuck in straight away.

I manage to eat every single bit of mine, Dulcie giggles at me as Jamie just stares shocked. "That was beautiful.. I am eating for two you know!" I smirk at Jamie before giggling. "That's true, you are" his face erupts into a huge grin that makes my heart skip a beat.

As we're about to leave we notice the crowd of paps that are standing outside waiting for us. I sigh as I help Dulcie into her coat. "It'll Be okay, heres what will happen.. Dulcie daddy needs to carry you and you make sure you hide your face from them cameras okay?" He bends to her level, kissing her head gently.

"Got it Daddy" she nods and he smiles at her. "I'll put my arm around you, but stay close to me okay baby?" He turns to me, holding my hand. I nod and take a deep breath, he gives my hand a reassuring squeeze as he knows how I get around Paps sometimes. Once he's lifted Dulcie into his arm and she buries her head into his neck he wraps the other arm around me and together we walk out.

They shout questions about us and about Dulcie. They flash our faces and take photos of us. Jamie strokes his hand up and down my arm so comfort me, as paps push and shove to get their shots. One of them darts forward and I immediately wrap my arm around my bump as he elbows the side of me to stop himself falling. I wince and Jamie frowns as he opens my car door and helps me in. He sits Dulcie in her seat and then gets in the drivers seat.

"Are you okay baby?" He turns to me, one hand on my bump as the thumb on his other hand strokes my cheek. I nod, getting tears in my eyes. "I don't think they hurt me. I was just scared of them hurting the baby more than me" I wipe a tear that falls. Dulcie unclips her seat belt and leans over, kissing my cheek. "It's okay 'kota" she rests her hand on my bump too and I kiss her cheek. "I know sweetheart" I smile slightly and she gets back into her seat.

"It's okay... we'll all have cuddles when we get home" Jamie kisses my head before starting the engine and driving us home. I nod, smiling as I watch him. We get home and do exactly what Jamie said. We sit together and Dulcie lays across our laps, facing my bump with both her hands over it. My head is resting on Jamie's shoulder and his arm is around me.

"How will the baby get out?" Dulcie asks looking up at me with a slight frown. I glance at Jamie and chuckle. "In a few months time, Dakota will get pains in her stomach and We will have to go to the hospital. Then the doctors will help her and the baby will be here" he says, stroking her cheek as she grins. "Can I come Daddy, please?" Her face lights up and I pout. "It depends on when it happens, you could have nursery sweetheart.. but as soon as they're here you can come straight up to see us and have extra cuddles" I stroke her back and she nods "okay thanks Dakota " she smiles sweetly and I kiss her head as she yawns.

We stay on the sofa watching tv for a little longer then decide to head up to bed. Jamie puts Dulcie to bed whilst I get ready for bed and get in. I'm on my phone when he comes in to me, stripping to his boxers and climbing in next to me. I push the covers down slightly and pull my top up to uncover my bump.

"Can we try some of these gender predictor tests?" I grin and he nods. "What do you need?" he strokes my bump gently smiling. "well one says, if I'm eating a lot of cheese, milk and salty foods then it's a boy.. but if I crave real sweet things, which I am, it'll be a girl" I giggle and he grins. "Let's try the ring one.." he reads what it says over my shoulder and then takes the promise ring off my finger, going to get a bit of string before coming back. He loops it into the string and hovers it over my bump.

We watch as the ring begins to swing back and forth. "Okay.. that means a boy?" I giggle and Jamie laughs as he lays back down. "Looks like you're having twins" he winks and my eyes go wide. "No wait.. let's have a look at this one" I say, turning and leaning up on my elbow.

"It says.. it's Normal for me to put weight on throughout the pregnancy, but check the weight of the father, if he seems to be putting on weight, it's a girl.." I say pushing the covers down to see Jamie's toned stomach. "Ayyy I'm not putting on weight" he pouts, resting his hands behind his head as I stroke his toned stomach.

"Hmm I'm not sure you know.." I smirk, watching him as he pouts. "Well that's just mean" he huffs and I giggle. "I'm just joking, you're fit and as hot as you've ever looked or been before" I grin, kissing him a few times gently.

I lay back down and he leans up onto his elbows, our faces level, his face lit up slightly by the light from the tv. "You know.. I've always thought you was beautiful, and you are.. but there's something about you being pregnant that's made me see you're even more beautiful.. you just look so natural, radiant, you glow.." he whispers, stroking my cheek gently with his thumb as I smile shyly at him, my eyes welling up.

"Even though I feel like a fat whale?" I giggle a bit, wiping my cheek as a tear falls. "You only feel that because you've never thought positive of yourself. But anyone would agree with how beautiful you are, trust me.." he wipes the few tears that fall before leaning down and kissing me tenderly and lovingly on the lips.

Comments appreciated as always 🥰