Part 78

I'm so sorry it's been so long, a lot as happened this month I didn't really have chance to write, but I've managed to put together this update that's a little longer than usual! Hope you're all still interested❤️
Enjoy x

*Jamie's POV*

"Happy anniversary beautiful" I give Dakota my dazzling smile as I lean up on my elbow, my head propped up by my hand. I see her breath catch in her throat. "Happy anniversary" she whispers shyly, resting her hand on my cheek as she leans up to kiss me.

Yesterday, we got back from Aspen, we arranged for Amelia to surprise Dulcie at the airport and she was so emotional and excited to see her mom after so long. They went home and so did we. Today, it's January 4th... our second anniversary.

"Can you believe we've been together two years?" She grins, stroking my cheek as she gazes at me. "Our last one as Mr and Miss..." I smirk and she giggles softly, kissing me again. "I love you so much, Jamie.." she runs her fingers through my hair and I smile, pecking her nose.

"I love you too, so much" I grin as I lean over, checking on Charlotte. She's still asleep. "What're we doing today?" She asks and I place soft kisses from her lips to her jawline and down to her neck.

"Once I've made love to my beautiful lady.. we're going to get Charlotte ready" I start, stopping to place more kisses down her chest, to her breasts. "Stella, Grace and their boyfriends agreed to baby sit.." I suck her nipple softly causing her to gasp loudly and arch her back. Her hand gripping my hair.

"So I can take you out today" I smirk, kissing down her stomach as my hands slowly ease her pyjama shorts Down. I feel her kick them off and I chuckle, blowing softly against her sensitive spot. She gasps and groans.

"Jamie please" she fidgets. I slowly lick and suck at her core, my finger working it's way inside her slowly. She gasps, gripping the bedsheets. I move my finger slowly a few times before adding a second one. She arches her legs and opens them wider for me.

"that feels so good please don't stop" she groans and I light up inside. Using my tongue, I stroke her clit over and over whilst my fingers move in and out of her slowly, pushing her higher and higher to the brink.

She throws her head back and I use my other hand to cover her mouth as she goes to moan loud, letting go around my fingers. I help her ride her orgasm out and she bucks her hips against my face, causing me to chuckle before I lap up all her juices, kneeling up by her thighs as I lick my fingers clean too. She blushes, watching me whilst she struggles for breath.

"That was.." she breathes giggling shyly as She pants, her hand across her stomach. "I'm not finished with you yet" I grin cheekily sliding my boxers down before kneeling back up and lifting her onto my knee, kissing her deeply.
Her tongue pushes through my lips and into my mouth, fighting with mine as I slide myself into her slowly.

---

After our shenanigans we showered and got Charlotte up and ready. We give each other our anniversary cards and then got breakfast whilst I fed Charlotte. I then packed us a few clothing changes. I plan on going for a first dance rehearsal today.

Once her sisters and their boyfriends arrive we show them where everything is for Charlotte and then we say our goodbyes.
"Sooo where are we going?" she grins up at me as I open my car door for her. She slides into the passenger seat and I get into the drivers seat, starting the engine.

"Well, there's a few things to do today. We've got wedding cake tasting, shopping for wedding decorations, lunch, then bowling or cinema.. that's your choice" I smile and her face lights up.