Part 114

Hi everyone! I'm so sorry it's been so long, how are you all!?
I've missed you, and I've missed writing but I'm really struggling to make my updates worth reading, I want to give you all the best and the most exciting chapters but I feel like I'm letting you down! :(
Hope you enjoy this one, let me know what you think xx

*Jamie's POV*

The house is quiet when I wake. I roll over but Dakota's side of the bed is empty. As I sit up I notice Noah's crib is empty too. I head to the bathroom, use the toilet and wash my face to wake me up; before heading downstairs to find my wife and babies.

They're not in the lounge, or the kitchen. My frown deepens but then I hear giggles coming from outside, and as I head out into the garden I spot them all by the pool. Dakota is sat with her feet in the pool, Noah is against her chest facing out and Charlotte is sat beside her splashing her feet into the water as they hang in over the edge.

"There you all are.. good morning" I grin and sit next to them on the floor. Charlotte shoots up to her feet and runs to me, sitting in my lap as she hugs me. "Mornin daddy" she grins. "Good morning" I get from Dakota with a shy smile. I grin and kiss Noah's head softly. He's nearly one month old now already.

"What are you all doing out here?" I pout a bit. "We was waiting for daddy to get up so we can swim in the pool" Dakota grins and stands carefully, clutching my extended hand to help her so she doesn't slip. "I cleaned the pool this morning, char helped me... I thought we could see what Noah would be like in the water" she grins and I chuckle, nodding. "Okay then baby.." I nod and stand, noticing that Charlotte already has her swimming costume on.

"I'll go get Noah and myself changed" she grins and kisses me softly before heading off inside. "Come on char, let's get your armbands on" I hold my hand out to her and she takes it, walking with me inside. "Sure daddy" she giggles as Zepp follows us inside. He adores all three of the children and he never leaves their sides. I gently help her into the arm bands and then we place her goggles over her eyes, just as Dakota walks back through to the kitchen.

She's in a light blue bikini with matching bikini bottoms. Noah is in a pair of tiny swimming trunks. "My wife is god damn beautiful" I whistle through my teeth and she laughs softly, a slight blush on her cheeks. "Mommy is 'utiful" Charlotte grins, jumping up and down on the spot. Dakota grins and kisses her head softly. "Char char is beautiful too" Dakota grins at her and I agree, and we head outside once I've changed into some swimming trunks too..

We get some toys out for Charlotte to play with whilst we wait for it to warm up slightly, then I help her in before climbing in too. Dakota passes me Noah and then she climbs in. I rest him against my chest and he's half in the water half out the water. His eyes are wide at first, Dakota giggles and snaps a few photos before placing her phone down and walking over to me.

She holds Noah's hand gently and strokes it with her thumb while we watch Charlotte play with her water guns and other water toys. I hear Dakota sigh softly and I look to her, pouting a bit. "What's on your mind baby?" I ask her, kissing Noah's head. "Just thinking about how lucky I am to have the most beautiful babies ever.. and how incredibly lucky I am to have the most amazing, thoughtful and handsome husband ever" she grins shyly, leaning into me and kissing me lovingly on the lips.

"You are very lucky indeed..." I grin cheekily "which means we are even luckier, to have the most beautiful, amazing mommy there ever could be" I kiss her. "And wife" I kiss her again and she giggles shyly, kissing me back; stroking my cheek softly. "I love you so much" she grins. "I love you so much back" I say, kissing her forehead softly.