Part 36

Hi! I haven't updated for so long I'm really sorry! Here's the next one, I hope you all enjoy 😘

*Dakota's POV*

I can feel someone playing with my hair gently, I frown as I open my eyes slowly. I smile as I see Dulcie move her hand back to her side, smiling shyly. "I didn't mean to wake you 'kota, I'm sorry.." she whispers pouting, and I giggle, tapping her nose. "It's alright cutie" I whisper and she smiles shyly. I yawn and rub my hand across my bump, stretching slightly, careful to not wake Jamie.

"Shall we go downstairs? We don't want to wake daddy" I pout and she gasps, nodding too. We get out of bed slowly, managing to do so without nudging Jamie. Dulcie uses the toilet and then waits for me to use the toilet before we wash our hands and go downstairs together.

"Shall we make some breakfast?" I say to her as we reach the last step. "Mmm yes please." She giggles running into the kitchen, where my mom is. "Oh morning" I grin kissing her cheek gently before helping Dulcie into a chair at the breakfast bar and sitting next to her.

"Did you all sleep okay?" She asks as she stirs the scrambled egg in the pan. "We did thank you, cuddled up to daddy all night" I wrinkle my nose and Dulcie nods, agreeing with me. "Did you both want breakfast?" She asks us and I nod.

"I can sort Dulcie's, and I'll just have some toast and eggs like you please" I smile as I get up. "You want some cereal sweetheart?" I ask Dulcie and she nods grinning. "Lucky charms please" She smiles cheekily and I go to the cupboard, getting the box of lucky charms out and filling some into a bowl. I add milk and place it in front of her with a spoon.

"Thank you" she smiles sweetly at me and I smile back, pouring us all a glass of fresh orange juice as Jamie walks through the kitchen door. "Morning ladies" he smiles, heading straight for me and kissing my head. "Morning.. you want some orange?" I ask sweetly, gazing at him. He nods, kissing my head again before wandering to Dulcie.

"Morning princess " he kisses her head and she giggles. "Morning daddy" She says before taking a mouthful of food and eating quietly. I sit next to jamie and place our orange juice in front of us. He says morning to my mom and they make small talk whilst I hold his hand under the breakfast table.

She places breakfast in front of us all and we sit and eat with a little bit of animated talk. "Have you got any name ideas for my grand-daughter?" Mom asks whilst eating her toast and eggs. "We kind of like Charlotte, but we still have a while so we might end up changing our minds" Jamie chuckles as he squeezes my hand gently under the table.

"That's a beautiful name" she nods and we agree. Once we've ate mom clears the dishes away and Jamie takes Dulcie to bath and change. "Mama.. thank you for yesterday.. I loved it so much and so did Jamie and Dulcie" I smile shyly, and she grins, leaning over to hold my hand across the breakfast bar.

"You deserve it my sweet girl, I can't believe I'm going to be a grandma!" She grins and I well up, walking round to her and hugging her tight. "I can't believe I'm going to be a mommy! It's scary" I whisper and she rubs my back gently for reassurance. "You'll be the best mommy to your baby girl, and Jamie will be the best daddy. You're going to be fine coqui" she says kissing my head a few times.

"He's already the best daddy to Dulcie" I smile shyly. "You're right.. and you're amazing with her too.. when's he making you a wife anyway? We need a big wedding" she winks as we pull away. "Oh god, not yet mom! I'm huge!" I laugh and she shakes her head giggling. "You are not. You'll make a beautiful bride" she smiles and I can't help but grin.

--

It's a little while later, we've been home since early afternoon, Jamie made us all lunch and then he went and took Zepp for a walk with Dulcie while I napped in bed because my back and legs were hurting. Mom said it was normal, as my body is adjusting all the time to accommodate my baby girl.

I've just woken up and I'm laying on our bed, stroking my bump whilst I flick through social media on my phone. There's so many people wondering why i haven't really been papped lately, I pout to myself and put my phone on my bedside table as Jamie comes in.

"How are you feeling baby?" He asks, sitting on the bed and leaning over to me as I'm laying down. "It's just the bottom of my back" I pout and he strokes my hair out my face, kissing my head gently, "I can rub it for you tonight, try and ease it a little bit" he pecks my lips and I can't help but smile at him.

He moves and lifts my top over my bump, placing light kisses over it. "Go easy on mommy okay baby girl" he says softly against my bump and places kisses over it again. I move slightly and stroke the back of his hair as she kicks slightly for the first time ever.

He gasps and I copy, sitting up sharply and rubbing my bump where she kicked. "Did she just do her first kick?!" He grins and I nod slightly "I think she did!" I giggle and move his hand to rest under mine on the side of my bump as she kicks me again. "Woah that feels so weird" I go wide eyed, chuckling softly as she does it again.

Jamie moves his gaze to me and it's then I notice he has tears in his eyes. "Aw babe.. why you crying?" I pout and wipe his cheek. "I just can't believe you're having my baby.. that's our baby girl in there" he smile shyly and wipes his eyes before leaning over and gently kissing my lips. "I love you. I want lots of your babies." I grin and he chuckles as I kiss him again.

"Daddy, I'm ready for bed" Dulcie comes wandering into the bedroom in her fluffy pyjamas looking adorable. "Hey come here baby quick" he waves his hand for her to come over to the bed. She runs over and he lifts her up to sit on his legs.

"Place your hand under daddy's hand" I say to her and Jamie takes her hand placing it against my bump. We watch as Dulcie pouts and then frowns. "What is it?!" She gasps, her voice going slightly higher than it should be, causing me and Jamie to laugh.

"That's your baby sister!" I grin stroking her hair as she giggles and rubs my bump with her tiny hand. "Oh no! That's weird" she covers her mouth as she giggles. "Does it hurt?" She frowns up at me and I pout.

"It tickles" I wrinkle my nose and she laughs. "What does it feel like?" She asks me, gazing up at me with big eyes as Jamie watches us both, their hands still on my bump. "It feels like lots and lots of butterflies in my tummy" I gasp tickling her sides, she falls back on the bed squirming and giggling as I continue to tickle her, even though she's begging me to stop.

I stop when I see she's out of breath, Jamie chuckles at the both of us, helping Dulcie sit up as I sit up straight. "Naughty kota!" She giggles, breathing heavily. "Definitely naughty kota" Jamie shakes his finger at me laughing. I stick my tongue out at the both of them and then lean to kiss Dulcie's head gently.

"Anyway you, it's bedtime!" Jamie says and they move to get up. Dulcie wraps her arms around my neck, hugging me. I kiss her cheek as we pull away. "Goodnight kota, love you" she kisses me then leans to stroke my bump. "Night baby" she blows a kiss and I grin. "Goodnight cheeky, I love you too" I smile and watch as they both walk out mine and Jamie's bedroom.

Once they leave, I stand up and get changed into pyjama shorts and a vest top that's tight against my bump. I'm just coming out of the bathroom after brushing my teeth when Jamie comes back in. "She's asleep." He wanders over to me, wraps his arms around me and kisses my lovingly on my lips. I melt against him.

"She's adorable, I love her so much" I wrinkle my nose and he kisses me again. "She loves you too, I love the bond you have with her" he smiles and I blush. We pull away and Jamie strips to his boxers as I get into bed. Once he's brushed his Teeth he gets into bed with me, wrapping his arm around me and pulling me closer.

"Maybe, when she goes back to Amelia tomorrow we could go shopping for baby things, start her room" I say quietly, stroking my hand over my bump. "I'd love that.. you'd want to go out and do it? What about paps?" He frowns a bit against my hair. "Everyone will need to know sooner or later.. I just hope they back off of us a little bit and aren't going to be worse" I pout and Jamie strokes his hand up and down my arm.

"We'll Be okay Baby.. I won't let anything happen to you" he kisses my head and I smile against his neck, taking in his scent. "Okay.. we'll go out tomorrow then.. I won't try to hide my bump, whatever happens happens" I moves my head, kissing her lips gently.

"Sounds perfect.." he kisses me back, stroking the hair from my face softly. "I love you" I grin, resting my head back against his neck. "I love you too, so much." He kisses my head and I smile against his neck, closing my eyes; feeling safe and happy.

Comments appreciated as always x