Part 57

Hi! Here's another update, I'm glad you all liked the Chris storyline! Enjoy this one x

*Jamie's POV*

I note that dawn is creeping in through the windows in our room. I must've only had about three or four hours sleep.. I can't get what happened to Dakota yesterday out of my head. My blood boils just thinking about that scumbag. He will pay for what he put my girl through. Even if it was nearly three years ago.

From beside me Dakota fidgets, rolling over into my arm, she gently kisses my shoulder as her eyes flutter open slowly. She smiles a bit and then closes her eyes again. My beautiful strong girl. "Morning" she yawns and I smile.

"Morning baby.." I pull her closer protectively. She curls into me, tangling her legs with mine under the sheets. We lay silently, her head resting on my chest as she yawns again.

"I'm so proud of you" I whisper kissing the top of her head softly before she lifts it to look at me. "Why?" She whispers, her eyes searching mine. "You've been through all that, and you're still so strong after it. You still manage to trust people. You amaze me, honestly, I'm in awe of you" I stroke her cheek as a tear falls. She shifts and places her lips gently against mine, I rest my hand on her back, kissing her back with everything I have to offer her.

"You made me stronger... you make me feel confident and sexy, and so so happy. No one ever has before.. that's how I knew you loved me from the start of our relationship. You make me feel safe" she whispers, stroking my cheek and she leans over me. "I love you so much, nobody's going to hurt you anymore, I promise you" I rest my forehead against hers and she smiles shyly.

"I love you..." she whispers back, settling back down on to my chest. "What shall we do today before we get Charlotte back?" She asks, stroking my chest hair. "Well, after I've ran my gorgeous fiancée a warm bath and got her a coffee, I'm going to collect us breakfast from IHOP" I smile, rolling us over so I'm leaning over her, kissing her gently.

"Sounds beautiful, but leave the bath" she whispers against my lips. "I wanna bath with you" She grins, her voice full of promise and need as she kisses me again. "Okay baby. I'll get you a coffee.." I kiss her again and then go to move, but she wraps her arms around my neck, bringing my head down to hers and kissing me hard.

We're both breathless when I pull away and I rub my nose with hers. "I love you" she whispers kissing me again before releasing me. "I love you" I kiss her nose and she smiles shyly. I climb out of bed and use the toilet in the en-suite before getting changed. "I'll be back soon baby" I lean to kiss her head, grabbing my phone before leaving my beautiful girl in bed.

I grab my car keys and I'm out the door. I feel bad, but I'm not actually just going to get us pancakes. I'm off to see that sleaze bag that hurt my girl. He needs sorting out and putting straight. If he's done it to her who else has he done it to? I frown as I pull up outside the hotel, Putting my cap on to avoid being noticed.

As I get to reception I spot him walking to the elevator, I catch that he presses floor two so I dash up the stairs to meet him as he exits the elevator. He frowns when he sees me. "I think we need to talk." I say sternly at him and he rolls his eyes, rushing to his hotel room. He tries to shut the door but I put my foot in the way.

"What? You wanna hear what me and Dakota got up to yesterday?" He smirks and I push him back from the door so I can walk in. "Because I'm guessing she hasn't told you everything" he carries on, a slight snigger coming from him.

"She wanted me, begging me for it she was" he says and it boils my blood. I take a swing for him but he ducks and lashes out at me, punching me just above the cheek, taking out my eye. I stumble back but I manage to stay standing.