Part 62

Hi! Sorry for the confusion of my stories disappearing! Here's another update to make up for it.. I can't thank you all for the support you give me!
enjoy xx

*Dakota's POV*

I wake to the sound of Jamie talking. I open my eyes slowly, squinting as they adjust to the light in the room. "Morning" i whisper sleepily, noticing he's laying down with his knees up and Charlotte resting against them sat up.

"Morning beautiful" he smiles at me, taking my breath away. He always looks so good in the morning. His bed head, sleepy voice, bright eyes. "We was just chatting, sorry for waking you" he continues, stroking charlotte's cheek as she grips his finger.

"It's okay.. one of the best wake up calls" I smile shyly, moving closer and resting my head on his shoulder. "What time is your flight?" I ask and he kisses my head. "Two this afternoon.." he says quietly

"Let's go for a early lunch first? And then me and the girls can drop you at the airport and say bye" I smile sadly and his smile mirrors mine as he nods. I sit up slowly and kiss Charlotte's head as she babbles to herself.

"I'm going to shower quickly" I say, kissing his lips once more before heading to our en-suite. When I come back out with a towel around me Dulcie is in our bed too. Jamie's fallen back to sleep, laid in the middle with Charlotte on his chest sleeping and Dulcie has nodded back off to sleep on his shoulder.

My heart melts at the sight of them. I change into leggings and a black sports type bra with a white off the shoulder top over it. I slide onto the bed beside Jamie and curl into him. "We should probably get up" i whisper kissing his head repeatedly. He mumbles and turns his head to me, smiling slightly.

"I'm going to miss my girls so much." He whispers, kissing me gently. "We'll miss you too" I say back, running my hand through his hair. He smiles sadly at me and kisses me once more before I sit up.

He moves slowly and passes me a sleeping Charlotte as Dulcie stirs. "Time to wake up baby" he whispers kissing her head repeatedly. She opens her eyes and smiles sleepily, yawning. "Morning daddy and kota" she says and I smile.

"Morning gorgeous, did you sleep okay?" I ask to which she nods, yawning again. "Please can I lay with Charlotte?" She asks and I grin, nodding. She slowly lays back down and I rest Charlotte beside her, she instantly wraps her arm around her sister and rests her head against Charlotte's gently.

"She loves you so much" I smile, stroking her hair out of her face. "I love her.. kota am I staying with you when daddy leaves?" She looks to me and I smile. "You are, for a few days or so I think. To keep me and Charlotte company" I smile and kiss her head as Jamie appears from the bathroom freshly showered and changed.

"I think I'm all packed.. shall we get the girls ready?" He smiles sadly and I nod, getting up. "Can I get Charlotte ready?" He smiles shyly to which I nod, watching as he lifts her. I walk with Dulcie to her room and we change her into a white top with dungaree shorts. I do her hair into two plaits and place a clip to hold her little hairs back from her eyes. She kisses my cheek when I'm done and runs off to go down the stairs.

"Be careful" I call after her before going to Charlotte's room, the doors slightly pushed over and I can hear Jamie talking to her softly. "So, you've got to be a good girl for mommy okay? She's going to need lots of hugs, daddy will make sure he's back soon I promise." His voice becomes hoarse and I clutch my mouth, tears forming in my eyes as I try to hold my emotions in.

"I love you so so much my beautiful" I hear him kissing her cheek and she giggles softly, melting my heart as he chuckles with her. I enter the room quietly, watching as he carefully gets her ready, giving her all his attention.