Part 70

Oh my goodness! 70 parts?! Thank you so much to everyone who reads/comments.. I never expected this to get this far!❤️
Enjoy xx

*Dakota's POV*

It's early afternoon, we've been for a massage and then to the steam room, we've just been in the pool for a bit and now we're showering in the pool changing rooms. Once I'm done I dry and slide on my gown, wandering off outside to find Jamie stood waiting. "Let's go for lunch?" He smiles lovingly holding his hand out.

"Jamie" I giggle, taking his hand. "I'm not really dressed for lunch" I giggle again, holding him close. "You look beautiful" he shrugs a bit, smiling as he kisses me. I blush at his compliment and follow him to a private restaurant. There's one other couple in there and they're in gowns from the spa too, I immediately feel a bit more comfortable. we sit a little out the way of them.

Jamie orders the both of us a chicken salad and a bottle of champagne. "Are we celebrating something?" I smile cheekily and he gazes at me, taking my hand across the table. "Celebrating how lucky I am to have you" he smiles lovingly and my heart melts as tears form in my eyes slightly.

"It's me that is lucky to have you" I smile shyly and he kisses my hand. "I don't deserve you, but you're all mine, no one else can have you" I giggle and he chuckles. "There's no one else I'd rather be with" he grins and it gives me butterflies. Our food arrives and we eat with a little bit of chit-chat.

"Mm that was so yummy" I pat my stomach when I'm done eating. "What would you like to do now baby?" He asks me, pouring me a bit more champagne. "Maybe.. we could, head back to our room for a bit.." I smile shyly, and his answering smile matches mine.

He stands and holds his hand out to me, which I willingly take. I grab the champagne bottle and he takes our glasses and we make our way up to our room. He puts the 'do not disturb' sign on the door and then closes it, turning to me.

I stand clutching the champagne bottle, gazing at him, feeling very shy all of a sudden. "It's been nearly ten weeks since we was last intimate.. i want you so badly, but you've been through so much, if you're not ready.. it's okay" he says softly, walking towards me.

He stops when he's in front of me, gently running his thumb down my cheek and to my lips. "We could, take it slow..." I blush, smiling shyly. I drop my chin slightly but he lifts it with his hand softly, bringing his lips down onto mine. I pull back from our kiss when breathing becomes an issue.

We walk back into the bed and he takes the champagne bottle from me, kissing my hand and each finger in turn. "You're sure about this?" He asks me softly. "I want you, too.." I nod slowly, undoing his gown and sliding it off his shoulders so it falls to the floor. He only has his boxers on underneath.

He looks even more heavenly than I remember. He undoes my gown slowly, dropping it to the floor like I did with his. "You're so beautiful" he gazes at me. I have a light pink bra and matching thong underwear. I blush at his compliment and lean up, kissing him gently.

The kiss grows more passionate and my tongue skims his as they dance together in his mouth. He leans down, picking me up and throwing the covers from the bed onto the floor. I wrap my legs around him as he lays me on the bed, laying over me between my legs.

"I feel really nervous.." I chuckle as we pull away from our kiss. Jamie moves his lips down to my chin, my neck and my collarbone, leaving tender kisses that leave my skin burning for more.

"Don't baby.. just enjoy it" he whispers, smirking against my chest as he undoes my bra at the back, taking it off and throwing it to the floor. I giggle and moan as he sucks my nipple softly, teasing the other one with his hand.