Part 10

Hi! Another little update, enjoy! :D

                          *Jamie's POV*

It's been a few weeks since Paris and Valentine's Day. I've met all of Dakota's family and they even helped her to move into my place. I love having her in my space. It's our space. We had a little family get together here for her family too.

Zeppelin is settling in great, he loves the huge garden. I had taken certain things down so that Dakota can have some of her photos up, make it feel more like home for her.

"You okay baby?" I wrap my arms around her, she's in the kitchen cooking us food. She nods and leans up, kissing my lips gently. "Was just thinking.. can we go public soon?.." she asks looking into my eyes before looking back to pan that she's stirring bolognese sauce in.

"We have one more red carpet, then I guess after that we can? Why the hurry?" I ask, setting the table for us. "Just getting annoyed about it all now.. I want us to be able to go out and do things couples usually do.." she sighs. "Well maybe we could start trying to make it more public? It annoys me too, but we're so close now" I look to her as she takes two plates out and dishes up the spaghetti.

"I know I know" she rolls her eyes. "Hey what's wrong?" There's more going on" I frown, watching as she serves the bolognese before coming round to the table and placing both plates down. "I just... it doesn't matter" she snaps, taking her seat as I do the same.

"Dakota, I need you to tell me what's going on" I watch as she starts to eat. "Maybe when we've ate" She sighs. We eat in silence and I realise this is the first kind of argument/disagreement we've had since we've been together. They make me feel uneasy, and it's eating away at me.

We've finished eating and Dakota has given me the cold shoulder since eating, I did the dishes and loaded the dishwasher then decided to go to our room to give us a little bit of distance, hoping it'll help her open up to me.

I flick idly through the tv channels but I can't concentrate. I decide to phone my dad, knowing I'd be able to find a little comfort in talking to him. I haven't seen them for so long. I dial his number and he answers on the third ring.

—-
*Dakota's POV*

I'm sat cross legged on the sofa, Zepp is at my side with his head resting on my knee and I pet his head gently. I know I need to tell Jamie what's going on but I can't. I don't want him to be disappointed, or annoyed.. sad even..

I sigh heavily and get up, making my way to the kitchen where I decide to make me and Jamie both a coffee. I can hopefully use this to break the ice. Once I've made them I wander off to the bedroom where he is. I hear he's on the phone, I'm not sure who to, but I hear what he's saying.

"Sure.. I just love her so much, you know?? I hate not knowing why she's so upset or angry." He sighs and I stand at the door frozen to the spot, tears in my eyes. "okay, sure.. I'll speak to you soon. Love you" he says and hangs up, I use my foot to knock on the door before shoving it open with my elbow.

"Mind if I come in?.. I have coffee" I smile sadly walking over to the bed as he sits up and nods. I hand him a coffee and he takes a sip, I do the same then rest it on the bedside table. "Who was on the phone?" I ask. "Phoned my dad" he replies and I nod at him. I hop onto the bed and curl up, my head resting gently in his lap.

I sense his frown as he strokes my hair back with his thumb gently. "Are you okay?.." he asks quietly and it causes a few tears to fall. I shake my head and let go of all the emotions I'm holding in, weeping softly into his lap, my hand covering my face.

I hear his gasp and he pulls me onto his knee, holding me close and letting me cry into his top. He doesn't ask me anything, he just soothes me and comforts me until I'm out of tears.

"I hate seeing you hurt.. please tell me what's going on.." he chokes out, kissing my head repeatedly. "I...I.." I stutter, before taking a deep breath, sitting up and joining our hands together between us both.

"I took a pregnancy test... I was late, and I haven't really been feeling well recently.. I'm not pregnant, it was negative. But It made me realise how much I want all of that, with you.. but it worried me because we're not even public yet. But I want your baby so badly" I fiddle with his fingers softly, he removes one and brings it up to my face, stroking my tears away.

"I'm sorry you had to go through that on your own.. let me talk to the guys about going public. We can sort something baby.. I promise." He lifts my head so our eyes meet. "I want your baby too.. and it'll happen, I know it will" he kisses my lips gently.

"Really?" I smile slightly, sniffling back anymore tears I have. "Of course.. and I mean, with the amount we actually do it, you'll be pregnant in no time" he says, causing me to giggle as he pulls me into his arms again.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you.. I had gotten myself so excited about the idea of having a baby and it was negative I just got a little upset.." I say. "Next time, just tell me, I understand it I do.. " he kisses my head and I relax into him.

"Thank you for being so understanding about it" I whisper and pull out of his arms slowly, laying on my side of the bed and taking another sip of my coffee. "Always beautiful" he smiles and finishes his coffee, standing up and taking our cups away.

I get ready for bed whilst he makes sure everywhere is locked. Once he comes back Into the room he strips to his boxers and gets in beside me. "I'm glad we're on the same page.. about the baby situation" I wrinkle my nose as we lay face to face.

"Me too.. you're going to be the best mommy there ever could be" he grins and his comment makes me giggle shyly. "And you'll be the best daddy.. just like you are with Dulcie... when we was in Paris for Valentine's Day, I dreamt we had one.. a beautiful little girl. She had blonde hair and light blue eyes.." I smile shyly. He grins shyly back.

"Maybe.. we could act a little closer on the next red carpet event.. more touchy if that makes sense?" I pout at him and he nods. "We can try.." he leans over to kiss my lips gently.

Comments appreciated !! :)