Part 97

Hi everyone. I hope you are all doing okay and keeping safe?!
I've been thinking real hard recently about this story.. I'm a little worried you're all getting a little bored as I get closer to 100 parts, are you?! Do you think it's going on too long? Please let me know your opinions in the comments, be honest❤️
Anyway, sorry for going on, Enjoy!

*Jamie's POV*

"So what time are you picking up Dulcie?" Dakota yawns as we sit at the breakfast bar. We've both just finished eating our lunch whilst Charlotte is down for a nap. I've just washed the dishes, and I wrap my arms around her from behind.

"She's got a class after school, so I'll probably head to pick her up around half three" I kiss her neck softly and she smiles, leaning her head to one side. It's been a week since telling our families about the baby, we went back to Naomi yesterday and she said Dakota is fourteen weeks five days pregnant. She's set Dakota's due date for March 13th.

"Okay... do you think we have a few hours spare for some us time?" She whispers, smiling shyly up at me. "Always baby" I grin, kissing her softly before lifting her into my arms, carrying her through to the lounge. I sit on the sofa and rest her beside me, she sighs a bit when I flick the tv on.

"what's up baby?" I frown a bit looking to her. She rests her hand on my thigh before using her finger to lightly outline my bulge through my shorts. "Well, when I said us time, I had something different in mind..." her voice is low and seductive, I chuckle a bit and lean over her, pushing her to lay on the sofa slowly.

"All you had to do is say baby" I kiss down her neck before pulling her t-shirt over her head, causing her to giggle. I softly suck her nipple before moving my kisses down her, to her small bump. I place soft kisses over it before reaching down and sliding my hand into her leggings and panties.

She gasps when I graze her clit with my thumb, I repeat my action over and over, watching her whimper and moan each time I move my thumb. "Jamie" she pants and I grin, slipping my hand back over before pulling her leggings and panties down together. Her hands fumble to my shorts and hurriedly she tugs my shorts and boxers down around my knees.

"So eager Mrs Dornan" I chuckle kissing her softly as she giggles, her hand gently stroking me to full hardness. I groan when her thumb slips over the tip of my erection; my head resting against her forehead. "Please. I need you" she smiles shyly and I smirk, pushing into her slowly; watching as she gasps for air throwing her head back.

I pull all the way out of her before I push all the way back in slowly, she gasps again and I grin, Watching her throw her head back. "Jamie" she pants, her hands on my hips caressing my skin under my shirt. I speed up my movements, grazing her sweet spot deep inside with each stroke. She moans and I grunt when I feel her tightening around me.

"You're so good" she pulls me closer to her and I hold her close, building up my rhythm even faster. She whispers and calls my name as she falls apart, coming around me as i fill her with my climax, stilling inside her and grunting her name loudly.

We're both panting when I collapse on top of her; my head on her chest. "That was just what I needed" she chuckles a bit, her head on the arm of the sofa as she kisses my forehead tenderly and I chuckle. "Am I wrong for thinking you used me for sex?" I pull out of her slowly and help her with her leggings and underwear, before sliding my boxers and shorts back on.

"Definitely not. My hormones are so all over the place, I've been feeling a lot more.. you know.. recently" she blushes slightly, giggling. I lay beside her and pull her to me. "Well, I'm always happy to help out my wife any way I can" I chuckle and she giggles up at me. "Well good.. otherwise I may have to get myself a toy to help" she raises her eyebrow with a smirk.