Part 35

Hello!! Okay, so I've had a think about baby names, I'm still not sure yet, but keep sending me your suggestions! Finally, it's gender reveal day!! I hope you're all happy with what I decided! (The photo above is the dress that I described her to be wearing!
Enjoy;

*Dakotas POV*

It's baby shower day. We finally get to find out what we're having! It's only been two days since the gender scan but I'm so desperate to know what our baby will be. We're round at my moms helping her with finishing touches. As it's quite warm out I'm wearing a long pale yellow summery maxi dress with straps across both shoulders that connect to the dress at the back. It's a loose dress but my ever-growing bump still pops out underneath it. Stella and Grace seem to think I've grown loads since they saw me a few days ago, I don't tend to notice.

I stand under the gazebo my moms had put up looking at the decorations. There's pink accessories, blue accessories, white one too. The two tiered cake that's in the middle of all the food she's had freshly cooked and delivered is decorated with 'boy or girl?' in blue and pink icing. There's confetti scattered all on the table too, and pink and blue balloons are scattered all over the garden, some personalised with 'baby Dornan' on, which makes me smile.

I feel hands wrap around me from behind and rest on my bump. I know immediately it's Jamie, so I sink back into him, smiling up at his gorgeous face. "You okay baby?" He asks, kissing the side of my cheek. "Never been better.. this makes it seem and feel so real now , I'm excited to see what we're having" I grin, turning in his arms and kissing him lightly on the lips. "I know, me too... " he grins kissing me back.

"My mom said she has a little balloon for Dulcie to pop as well.. it says little sister or little brother.. she'll be so excited about that" I giggle and Jamie nods, grinning. "It's all she's spoke to my dad about today" we chuckle together as we wander inside. Mom let's us know that the guests have started arriving and we say our hello's to everyone.

As well as both our families here together mom and Jim managed to invite what friends were available out of mine and Jamie's friendship groups. He's currently sat chatting with my brothers and Blake, whilst I melt over Addison's little girl Ezer. "I bet you can't wait for yours to come now.." she pouts at me as she passes me Ezer, who's quietly wide awake. "I really can't" I giggle shyly, talking to Ezer in my baby voice, causing her to flap her arms about slightly and smile at me. I grin and rest her against my shoulder, stroking her back with one hand as she grips my thumb with the other.

I catch Jamie's eye slightly and notice he's watching me with Ezer, I blush and smile shyly at him, he just grins before putting his attention to my dad, it seems they're in a deep discussion about some soccer game. My mom catches my attention, nodding to Ezer. "You're a pro already" she chuckles and it's then that I notice she's fast asleep on my shoulder. I giggle and pass her back to Addison and she sits her in her car seat.

"It's always easier though, I know I can hand her back when she poops, cries or needs feeding.. I can't hand my baby back.. they'll be mine" I pout and all the girls around me laugh. I chuckle to myself and rub my bump. "Have you felt them move yet?" Stella asks and I shrug. "I feel sudden flutters.. I haven't told jamie, because I feel bad he can't feel it on the outside yet, you girls know how men get. He'll be so jealous and moody" I roll my eyes chuckling and my mom sniggers. "You got that right honey" we all giggle and continue our girly talk.

--
We've all been having such a lovely time that none of us realised what time it was. It's early evening now, I'm just at the snack table helping myself to my second plate of food.. I've decided that this plate is not mine but the baby's plate. As I'm eyeing up the big cake in the middle of the table I feel a hand wrap around me, nuzzling my neck.